Butlersempire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Suzesnooze I noticed, 💯 aimed at us, think shal was toying with us, just wish she'd stop poking her finger in our faces ☝☝☝, we're bright enough to know who you mean.
Yet again another long advertisement for the gym where guru goes (he actually looks like he's lost weight), who's owner just happens to own a carpet/flooring business next to the car wash 🤔🤔🤔. Now I don't know anything about YouTube rules, but on the Jake Quickenden thread, some of the posters there report Sophie Quickenden for advertising.
That thread can be brutal, but really funny posts, one poster, I forget who it was has a list of 'cuntage' that the Quickendens have done. Wish I'd thought of that one 🤣🤣🤣
I noticed yet another,in my opinion, racist comment from one of their lovely subscribers. Wanted to know if they were immigrants cleaning their car and said he would take to professionals to be detailed. I'm not sure what planet they live on but in my world, they are all immigrants at every car wash. And I have to say they are all really nice men, working extremely hard in all weathers for little pay. I always make sure I tip them separately to who I pay for my car cleaning. I also take them a couple of packets of biscuits.
I'm sure guru has read it but when I watched earlier, he hadn't commented on the post, if I was the guru or baby, I would have shot that bit of 'cuntage' down straight away, and poked my finger directly at them, and saying "you know who you are "☝☝☝

Correction, shaz commented, saying how rude, they do a good job and always go there. Credit where credit is due, there were other comments disagreeing with it aswell. That'll teach me to go back later and read updated comments. 😡😡😡(me red faced)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I watched the last one, the hair styler didn't seem to have made any difference to her hair that's for sure.

Reactions: 5
Haven't watched the tit show yet.
It’s worth a watch just to see baby and the guru getting tetchy with each other but trying to keep a lid on it for the camera lol😂. The Guru trying to order her about because she was looking at clothes and he wanted to buy steak - I had second hand embarrassment for the three of them, (the golden child was with them) 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s worth a watch just to see baby and the guru getting tetchy with each other but trying to keep a lid on it for the camera lol😂. The Guru trying to order her about because she was looking at clothes and he wanted to buy steak - I had second hand embarrassment for the three of them, (the golden child was with them) 🤣🙈
He was getting a bit hangry Martin was! Obsessing over his bloody steak!

Never ceases to amaze me how much Tracy tits and olive spend on clothes in the supermarket… they load up their trolleys with like £60 worth of stuff everytime they go in a supermarket.

He was getting a bit hangry Martin was! Obsessing over his bloody steak!

Never ceases to amaze me how much Tracy tits and olive spend on clothes in the supermarket… they load up their trolleys with like £60 worth of stuff everytime they go in a supermarket.
Tracy tits🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On yesterday's slog did I hear right Olive paid £299 for that hairdryer😳 she looks as if she doesn’t even put a brush through that mop🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On yesterday's slog did I hear right Olive paid £299 for that hairdryer😳 she looks as if she doesn’t even put a brush through that mop🙄
💯 - doesn’t look like she washes it too much either 🤢! She said she bought one for Tracy tits for her birthday as well !!

• Wow
What is it with twit and twit and scarves wrapped round their necks a couple of times, guru even said how hot it was, he was in a vest and everyone else in tea shirts.
Anyone who spends £300 on a hair dryer isn't just ticking over as claimed. Guru was taken aback by the look of it. Laughed to myself when shal baby told Martin to put the better quality steak back and got him the cheaper one, and her with a £300 hair dryer.🤣🤣🤣
I'm saying nothing more about hair dryers, or there'll be a lecture with finger pointing saying doesn't she deserve a £300 hairdryer and peepul are jealous. Wonder if it's tax deductible, or maybe it would have to be used on the vlogs. 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
I noticed she hesitated when she said she got discount…no doubt it was a freebie !

She said it had made Tracey’s hair look better…can’t say I noticed?! Also didn’t Tracey used to be a hairdresser so surely she knows all the tricks to make hair look great and it doesn’t take a £300 hair dryer?!

I’ve been thinking Tracey reminds me of someone and I’ve decided it’s Sue Perkins 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
What is it with twit and twit and scarves wrapped round their necks a couple of times, guru even said how hot it was, he was in a vest and everyone else in tea shirts.
Anyone who spends £300 on a hair dryer isn't just ticking over as claimed. Guru was taken aback by the look of it. Laughed to myself when shal baby told Martin to put the better quality steak back and got him the cheaper one, and her with a £300 hair dryer.🤣🤣🤣
I'm saying nothing more about hair dryers, or there'll be a lecture with finger pointing saying doesn't she deserve a £300 hairdryer and peepul are jealous. Wonder if it's tax deductible, or maybe it would have to be used on the vlogs. 🤔🤔🤔
Oh the scarfs🙄 I don't know how they bare it, I'm sure they're both sweating. Did you see Olive's chubby little hands grabbing all those plugs on sale in asda,f@#k sake if you can't turn on a lamp by yourself there's no hope then again the guru will probably sell them to his dopey followers at full price🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh the scarfs🙄 I don't know how they bare it, I'm sure they're both sweating. Did you see Olive's chubby little hands grabbing all those plugs on sale in asda,f@#k sake if you can't turn on a lamp by yourself there's no hope then again the guru will probably sell them to his dopey followers at full price🤣🤣
Or put them on Ebay, like the DVDs will probably end up that they got from the charity shop. Could anyone be bothered. 🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
Just watched todays video my hubby said to me " is it me or is he starting to treat Ben like LVC ..." think I agree and what's with the change in music and weird voice overs??

Just watched todays video my hubby said to me " is it me or is he starting to treat Ben like LVC ..." think I agree and what's with the change in music and weird voice overs??
Ive just watched it and your right he's very snarky but Ben gets back at him and he doesn't like it , so competitive lol. Miserable ol Olive in her scarf, slouched on the sofa with as much go in her as a dead battery and Tracy tits thinking she's the dogs bollocks wearing tops that are 2 sizes too small :sick: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Tracy tits main goal in life is to display her tits. That olive green top was doing a sterling job at the end of the blog. The tits were again looking ten times bigger than any other part of her body.

I am so sick of Martin eating bacon egg and sausage he needs to broaden his blinking horizons.

I think he trys to treat Ben like a bit of a dummy and take the piss a bit too much. Sick of bacon and bleddy egg too. It's pathetic he can't eat anything else not even a touch of fruit and veg. It's always can't have that, can't have that with him. You can but in moderation! I was type 2 years back and no longer am.

Reactions: 3
I think he trys to treat Ben like a bit of a dummy and take the piss a bit too much. Sick of bacon and bleddy egg too. It's pathetic he can't eat anything else not even a touch of fruit and veg. It's always can't have that, can't have that with him. You can but in moderation! I was type 2 years back and no longer am.
Ben always gets the better of him🤣

🤣🤣🤣. Hi Martin and Sharon, thanks for the shout out, I'm sure rosie and teatime will appreciate it aswell, your subscribers will be getting jealous. Nice to see you've got a sense of humour. A message for sharon, I've took her advice and bought some Maggie seasoning, if I don't like it, I'll be having words. 🤪🤪🤪
Martin, lidl Italian coffee strength 4, you'll love it in the caffetiere and only £2 something. Your welcome.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.