Butlersempire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I prefer Stacey when she’s on her own channel to when she is on BE. But she herself has on the odd occasion does the sexual innuendos in front of the children. They even swear etc which fair enough if that’s what they want to do but the sexual Innuendos in front of the children shouldn’t happen.
One of the guru's commenters to one of the BE vlogs mentioned about him swearing in front of children, they were disgusted. I think he was in the ragged apron if I'm not mistaken. You can imagine what they're like when they're not putting a lid on it for filming. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they're all arguing like duck.😹😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One of the guru's commenters to one of the BE vlogs mentioned about him swearing in front of children, they were disgusted. I think he was in the ragged apron if I'm not mistaken. You can imagine what they're like when they're not putting a lid on it for filming. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they're all arguing like duck.😹😹😹
Oh me too🤣 sitting in the Ragged apron and seeing all of them bickering and actually seeing what the guru is really eating,because neither one of them is losing any weight 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Very interesting that his carnivore eating vlogs have dropped off. He should’ve lost much more weight than he has, if he’s truly eating what he says he is.

Reactions: 6
I prefer Stacey when she’s on her own channel to when she is on BE. But she herself has on the odd occasion does the sexual innuendos in front of the children. They even swear etc which fair enough if that’s what they want to do but the sexual Innuendos in front of the children shouldn’t happen.
I haven't watched enough of her to know.
---
Very interesting that his carnivore eating vlogs have dropped off. He should’ve lost much more weight than he has, if he’s truly eating what he says he is.
and also it doesn't look like he's lost any more weaigt. Of course it drops off more easily at first, sustaining it is hard esoecially if he was that restrictive.

Reviewing electric bikes then selling them on! Greedy gets, shouldn’t be accepting stuff they are not gonna use themselves! Oh the little troll gives me the creeps 🙈😬

The guru is definitely toying with us, not quite a full blown mystic Martin tonight, but he is telescopic, he says as looking at the camera, funniest thing I've watched in ages (but not meant to be funny).
A few of his subscribers were having, shall we say a difference of opinion, one said it was rude not to look at the chap at the museum who was very knowledgeable, telling the guru about the place. I have to agree with that comment.
Another one said the bike should be given away as was a freebie and it's greedy, of course, then came the excuses of them giving away air fryers, probably mainly to family and the ragged apron. Another comment said it should be declared to HMRC because was was given to review and then sold. Fair point.
I wonder if the £20 donation that was mentioned multiple times, is tax deductible because was used in the vlog 🤔🤔🤔
What I did find off was saying you could bring a packed lunch and eat in the grounds of the museum. It was free entry, run by volunteers and depends on donations, the least you could do was buy something from the onsite cafe to help keep the place running. Tight bastards. 🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Reviewing electric bikes then selling them on! Greedy gets, shouldn’t be accepting stuff they are not gonna use themselves! Oh the little troll gives me the creeps 🙈😬
I didn't watch the whole video but saw that they are selling their gifted bikes half price. Just give them away!

Reactions: 4
I didn't watch the whole video but saw that they are selling their gifted bikes half price. Just give them away!
Same as TT, he does four bikes a month and power banks and sells them. Moans all the time about doing the reviews also.

• Sick
@Rosiep2008 I watched LVC after seeing your post. My heart went out to him, he was so emotional, a genuinely lovely man, no ego and not greedy. One of the comments (I've never seen a negative one) congratulated him on getting 5,000 subscribers and said let's get him to 10,000. Well I'm subscribed and it would be nice if all us tattlers helped to build his channel by subscribing. He's also a very talented artist.
I can't understand how Mystic Martin has over 70,000 subscribers and so few views and comments, when Lee has a lot of nice comments and only just reached 5,000 subscribers 🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Rosiep2008 I watched LVC after seeing your post. My heart went out to him, he was so emotional, a genuinely lovely man, no ego and not greedy. One of the comments (I've never seen a negative one) congratulated him on getting 5,000 subscribers and said let's get him to 10,000. Well I'm subscribed and it would be nice if all us tattlers helped to build his channel by subscribing. He's also a very talented artist.
I can't understand how Mystic Martin has over 70,000 subscribers and so few views and comments, when Lee has a lot of nice comments and only just reached 5,000 subscribers
I can't understand how Mystic Martin has over 70,000 subscribers and so few views and comments, when Lee has a lot of nice comments and only just reached 5,000 subscribers 🤔🤔🤔
He does seem like a lovely genuine talented man,I was nearly in tears watching him😥 Mystic Martin has definitely bought subs and I would say views as well,no ones subscribers jump that quick especially with such boring content.

He does seem like a lovely genuine talented man,I was nearly in tears watching him😥 Mystic Martin has definitely bought subs and I would say views as well,no ones subscribers jump that quick especially with such boring content.
On one of their blogs, it wasn't too many years ago, baby was saying they either had gone to 16,000 or had gone up 16,000, so how it's jumped to over 70,000 with hardly any views and comments doesn't make sense. 😱😱😱
I was the same watching Lee, he's had a lot of tragedy in his life, his wife, think her name was Carol, dieing young. His 3 girls must have been young when they lost their mother., so he hasn't had it easy bringing up 3 kids on his own. I really hope he gets some help to conquer his fear of flying and he can go and meet his grandson 🤞🤞🤞

• Heart
I found them when I was looking for reviews of the ninja air fryer. They seemed to get thousands after they started posting videos about that

Reactions: 3