Butlersempire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt he'll be rehearsing his next rant about trolls. I think Declan should join us.🤣🤣
The guru's trolls nearly slaughtered the poor man and of course bully boy let them😠 it comes across as a cult I said cult peepul 😉Yes Declan come and join the sane people🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
So today they are putting pork in a slow cooker from frozen. That’s a recipe for food poisoning! Delicious! Their cooking is horrible.

I just can’t stand either of them, and the selling the e bikes and the wish list and only spending £4 on 14 chicken thighs when they are well off. They are just vile.

Reactions: 5
Frozen pork in the slow cooker 🤮🤮 food poisoning on a plate right there!!

And did he want any chicken thigh with all that pepper

• Haha
Just had a look on the comments from the other night and couldn't find Declans, must have been deleted unless I've missed it. I wouldn't mind getting that the cult followers who are arguing with the negative (not troll) comments could be the guru or others known to him. Those arguing comments seem different in grammar and style to the usual blowing smoke up their arses, "we love your videos, your great Martin and sharon, thanks for taking us on holiday with you " bull tit, that's normally on there.
Baby has three expressions, smug, downright miserable and finger pointing half smile cackle.
Apologies if I've attached the guru's wish list before, (yes it's still there) on retrostore.
The guru really does need to grow a thicker skin on YouTube, in one breath he says they earn a good living from the vlogs, and then says just ticking over. Peepul who are just ticking over, don't go on multiple holidays, go and buy a car for baby when they've already got a car, and neither of them need a car each for work as they are always together. And before baby starts pointing her finger at the camera saying doesn't she deserve a new car, yes you deserve what you want, but don't start with the poor mouth saying you are just ticking over.
Normal people's idea of just ticking over is about barely managing to pay their, rent, mortgage, bill's and buy food. They are a smug pair of cunts, and yes @Rosiep2008, I meant cunts 🤣🤣🤣
Has the guru done some research, he said Declan had started his own channel, wasn't sure if he meant a YouTube channel or became a subscriber. 🤔🤔🤔
---
Frozen pork in the slow cooker 🤮🤮 food poisoning on a plate right there!!

And did he want any chicken thigh with all that pepper
@DeakyBlinderz 💯, all instructions on meat say if you have froze it, COMPLETELY DEFROST, before cooking. I've seen them cook meat from frozen before, might have been chicken. And they are still walking amongst us. Must have the constitution of bleeping cockroaches 🐜🐜🐜🐜

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Just had a look on the comments from the other night and couldn't find Declans, must have been deleted unless I've missed it. I wouldn't mind getting that the cult followers who are arguing with the negative (not troll) comments could be the guru or others known to him. Those arguing comments seem different in grammar and style to the usual blowing smoke up their arses, "we love your videos, your great Martin and sharon, thanks for taking us on holiday with you " bull tit, that's normally on there.
Baby has three expressions, smug, downright miserable and finger pointing half smile cackle.
Apologies if I've attached the guru's wish list before, (yes it's still there) on retrostore.
The guru really does need to grow a thicker skin on YouTube, in one breath he says they earn a good living from the vlogs, and then says just ticking over. Peepul who are just ticking over, don't go on multiple holidays, go and buy a car for baby when they've already got a car, and neither of them need a car each for work as they are always together. And before baby starts pointing her finger at the camera saying doesn't she deserve a new car, yes you deserve what you want, but don't start with the poor mouth saying you are just ticking over.
Normal people's idea of just ticking over is about barely managing to pay their, rent, mortgage, bill's and buy food. They are a smug pair of cunts, and yes @Rosiep2008, I meant cunts 🤣🤣🤣
Has the guru done some research, he said Declan had started his own channel, wasn't sure if he meant a YouTube channel or became a subscriber. 🤔🤔🤔
---

@DeakyBlinderz 💯, all instructions on meat say if you have froze it, COMPLETELY DEFROST, before cooking. I've seen them cook meat from frozen before, might have been chicken. And they are still walking amongst us. Must have the constitution of bleeping cockroaches 🐜🐜🐜🐜
Look at that smug face on Olive she loves the grifting not sure what he means about Declan all I know is he rattled the cu#ts oh I mean cult😘

Turtle faced twit is greedy whatever he says and the smug look on the fat cows face good grief I don’t see why people are taken in by them. If he says selling the bikes is payment for doing the video it’s not a fair and honest review then is it ?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This cropped up on my YouTube feed today I don’t know why but old turtle face sprung to mind ?

• Haha
The frozen pork in the slow cooker cropped up yesterday so had a look good grief not something I would do,so they start to marinate chicken in plastic bags because a subscriber recommended it he’s got an oil dripper and says put some olive oil in the old bag here 😳 I thought he was going to stick it in Sharron’s gob !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The frozen pork in the slow cooker cropped up yesterday so had a look good grief not something I would do,so they start to marinate chicken in plastic bags because a subscriber recommended it he’s got an oil dripper and says put some olive oil in the old bag here 😳 I thought he was going to stick it in Sharron’s gob !
💯 have you ever seen such faffing, oiling chicken and putting a bit of seasoning on it, two different bags, I don't even oil chicken, enough fat comes out of it. And it took two of them to prepare a few chicken thighs. My method, put in roasting tin, and if I'm using seasoning, just shake it on. Job done. If I had that range cooker, the whole dinner would be cooked on that instead of fannying around with three air fryers on the go, a pressure cooker, a slow cooker and the halogen hobs. I don't like three or four different vegetables cooked in one pan, I like done separate and see what I'm eating on my plate. Imagine if you went to a carvery and it was all chucked in one container 😣😣😣
Someone mentioned on here about guru's daily eating vlogs to let his peepul see what he was eating, think he's only done one, I hope his gullibles are not depending on them, the poor bastards will be starving 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Olive trying to crack a smile think of all the gifts baby the gullables love ya😉That pork was grey it looked terrible 🤢 Then we seen the guru's plate....no carbs peepul 🙄

Reactions: 3
Sharon’s hair was filthy at the beginning of tonight’s vlog. The liver was over cooked and put into a cold pan! You never put liver in a cold pan. The bacon had gone rancid in the fridge, and the pork chops weren’t covered. Disgusting yet again!

• Sick
Sharon’s hair was filthy at the beginning of tonight’s vlog. The liver was over cooked and put into a cold pan! You never put liver in a cold pan. The bacon had gone rancid in the fridge, and the pork chops weren’t covered. Disgusting yet again!
That food was terrible🤑 who thè hell puts anything in a cold pan,and Olive needs to put a hairbrush on her wish list ffs😒

Reactions: 2
That food was terrible🤑 who thè hell puts anything in a cold pan,and Olive needs to put a hairbrush on her wish list ffs😒
Olive looked like she needed a bloody good wash and tidy herself up!, not just her hair but that T Shirt looked rank as well! :sick: :sick:

• Haha
I think shal baby was talking to us when she didn't use the bacon, she said she doesn't do food poisoning 🤪🤪🤪
And the guru needs to do a bit of research, liver is low in fat but very high in cholesterol. Thought the carnivore diet was high in fats, so he should avoid liver. In fact all offal.

I wonder when he's going to make a video addressing the fact he likes racist or rude comments about other people's race on his YouTube comments!

I noticed when they were in the Ragged Apron (yet again) that she made some sarcastic comment about what the trolls might say and he said ‘and we know who’ll be saying it don’t we Shal’ and she said ‘oh yes’ or words to that effect 🙄

Martin mate..you might think the only trolls you have are the 5 or 6 people on this thread but you’re sadly mistaken !

Reactions: 10