Butlersempire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you sand a table in your living room. Shazza has a full face mask on and the guru is breathing it all in 😀
💯! I thought exactly the same! Not to mention she’s covered her whole living room, furniture and carpet with dust! Why would you even do that inside! Their Video should come with a warning - here’s how not to do it lol 😂 😵😵

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god that world war 2 museum was soooooo boring, I fast forwarded through the whole thing.

Sharon sanding the table …all over the carpet inside?! When they have a massive patio garden area to do it.

The granddaughter sticking her tongue out again and wearing a boob vest top!

Reactions: 4
Oh my god that world war 2 museum was soooooo boring, I fast forwarded through the whole thing.

Sharon sanding the table …all over the carpet inside?! When they have a massive patio garden area to do it.

Yep I do exactly the same - SO boring! It must be a select audience that would find their museum content interesting and why would you want to look around it second hand 🤷‍♀️.

I really do think he should protect his Grandaughter and edit out her sticking her tongue out

Reactions: 5

why in the hell would she sand it in the living room? How stupid. I do wish they'd stop with showing their grandaughter sticking her tongue out. Not only does it invite unwanted attention from pervs online but if it were me I'd say to her to stop it as it's rude.
---
PMSL that he has everything here logged on his computer ready for the time he can act on it. There's nothing to act on. He's put himself and his family out there on youtube and we can comment, nobody is abusing them. I used to like them but they changed and I no longer do. Read on Martin and I hope you take note about our concerns for your Grandaughter.
---
Goodness so angry and the omment wasn't even bad!
butlers.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Why would you sand a table in your living room. Shazza has a full face mask on and the guru is breathing it all in 😀
Sanding it where she had just decorated 🤦‍♀️ it looked nice weather outside plus he has workshops she could have used.

Wow that comment above where he told the woman he could sue her for defamation! That’s pretty rude. She was only saying what we have all said on here that they live in a half a million pound house and are begging for unstoppables! Fuckers they are. Buy your own!

They are extremely greedy, with money, with food, with fame, with attention. With it all.

Wow that comment above where he told the woman he could sue her for defamation! That’s pretty rude. She was only saying what we have all said on here that they live in a half a million pound house and are begging for unstoppables! Fuckers they are. Buy your own!

They are extremely greedy, with money, with food, with fame, with attention. With it all.
She didn't even say anything wrong! He gets so angry.

Reactions: 7
@ChiRie - wow I’m shocked at that comment! What a rude obnoxious little man! That comment was worded very politely and only stating what many felt. Obviously hit a raw nerve and he thinks people aren’t allowed an opinion anymore lol 🤯

Reactions: 9
After last nights vlog in that air raid shelter, in mind mind he's Mystic Martin, but I did find it disrespectful making light of the souls who have used it and possibly died because of air raids.
@Rosiep2008 💯 he's an arshole a nasty piece of work, I wonder how many comments get deleted that are in a similar vein. The gullibles sending stuff to their P.O. Box, bless them, there's no hope for those poor bastards.
@ChiRie I hope he takes all his screenshots to the police, in fact let the police look at this thread, that was started in February, for themselves. I think he'll find that filming people out shopping, with their children and posting for his content and filming a females arse boarding a plane, unbeknown to her, and plastering it on YouTube, for his content could be illegal. He has had problems with 'trolls' for a long time, and it isn't us.
And, is it me or does anyone else find one of his comments racist, no response from the guru about that, only when he doesn't like someone's opinion that isn't blowing smoke up his arse. twit.🥶🥶🥶🥶

Attachments

• Heart
He really is a horrible little man with a few complexes thrown in calling that woman a troll after she posted a perfectly civil and reasonable comment tells us everything we need to know.

Reactions: 10
He really is a horrible little man with a few complexes thrown in calling that woman a troll after she posted a perfectly civil and reasonable comment tells us everything we need to know.
The truth hurts and they don't like it.sasha coco I was thinking the same thing about the air raid shelter no compassion just make a joke about it😡

I think he’s got a micro penis. That’s what Martin screams to me! Probably why he only managed to pull Sharon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just to clarify, when I said about a racist comment, I didn't meant was the guru saying it, it was in BE comments. I say this because when he reads this he might not understand I wasn't saying it was a commenter. Just like when he was ranting saying tattle was calling him and his subscribers paedophiles, when he was only being warned of the dangers of putting children on the internet.
If I was him I'd delete that comment. And they think tattle are committing hate crimes. Unbelievable 😱😱

Just to clarify, when I said about a racist comment, I didn't meant was the guru saying it, it was in BE comments. I say this because when he reads this he might not understand I wasn't saying it was a commenter. Just like when he was ranting saying tattle was calling him and his subscribers paedophiles, when he was only being warned of the dangers of putting children on the internet.
If I was him I'd delete that comment. And they think tattle are committing hate crimes. Unbelievable 😱😱
If he wants to come at people on this thread let him. He's got small man syndrome imo. Too big for his boots.

• Haha
After last nights vlog in that air raid shelter, in mind mind he's Mystic Martin, but I did find it disrespectful making light of the souls who have used it and possibly died because of air raids.
I also found that bit in the shelter disrespectful

Just watched tonight's vlog, much better than filming in Tesco's,.
Can someone tell me what is it with shall baby and wearing bleeping scarves in the house, she's like Mrs Tishall, the pharmacist in Doc Martin, who wears a permanent neck brace 🧣🧣🧣🧣🧣

• Haha
He gave the comment a heart
Just watched tonight's vlog, much better than filming in Tesco's,.
Can someone tell me what is it with shall baby and wearing bleeping scarves in the house, she's like Mrs Tishall, the pharmacist in Doc Martin, who wears a permanent neck brace 🧣🧣🧣🧣🧣
If its not a scarf its a bloody polo neck,Tracey and Stacey are the same 🙄

Reactions: 3
@Rosiep2008 I hadn't noticed the heart, that's even worse than just leaving the comment there. Whatever an individual's stance on the migrant situation, show some compassion Martin, they are desperate human beings. Only today, as of lunchtime, 5 people and a child drowned trying to cross in an overloaded boat. And one of his beloved subscribers making racist comments about them not being put , I should imagine, in old airforce barracks accommodation and the guru actually ♥ it. Not a good look, we should be thankful that we are not in that position where we have to put our lives and our children's lives in real and frightening danger.