Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weeweegie

VIP Member
Did anyone start a Kelly Oxford thread? She appears to have made her insta private and deleted a load of her followers? The last I snooped she said she was selling her used underwear 🤢🤢🤢

Anyone keeping up with Busy?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

Belulah

VIP Member
She is a chronic, chronic oversharer and can’t accept any form of criticism- remember when her talk show got cancelled? She got her daughter to write a letter with swear words in to her ex-boss.

• Wow

weeweegie

VIP Member
Kind of weird to go go a boarding school in a country where you don't speak the language though.

Also Busy is posting loads of baby pictures of Birdie today. And saying how young she was when Birdie was little. She was 29 when she had her. Hardly a young parent.
Busy loves to make out like she was a teenage mother. I suppose it makes her feel less old now? I’m just a bit older than her and I get it, but it’s kinda embarrassing that she does that because 29 is not super young to have kids, I think the average age (in the UK anyway) is 30.

It might be one of those international schools Birdie is going to where they speak English. It’ll be a good experience for her I’m sure but it’s a long long way from home.

sheleg

VIP Member
Because Cricket isn’t nOn-BiNaRy and therefore doesn’t attract as much attention.

Busy is basically indulging Birdie’s “not like other girls” phase, which most vaguely intelligent/alternative girls go through as teens. It’s the opposite of female solidarity and I hate it.

• Angry

MarmiteExtract

VIP Member
I’ve followed her on Instagram on and off over the past couple years. Had to stop when she kept making it obvious that she favoured her younger daughter — there were always posts about how Cricket (I think that’s her name) is so fun and crazy and wild and just like Busy, while the older kid was always described in less glowing terms. Does anyone else remember when a commenter called her out on it? To be fair to her, Busy then posted a fair bit about how great her older kid is, but it was all just very odd. Anyway, glad to have found a thread about her here!

sheleg

VIP Member
Busy has confirmed her and Marc have been separated for over a year. So there you have it!
I knew it.

Where did she confirm it? I just looked at her stories and couldn’t see anything.

Side-note: Birdie is obnoxious as fuck. I know we’re not meant to comment on peoples kids blablabla but damn.

• Haha

Vanelope

VIP Member
Oh no. Busy let her have conversion therapy!!!

in all seriousness glad Birdie worked it out and is unmedicalised. Wish Busy could apply her feminist brain to the fact she should not be giving Alok Menon a platform.

Spurgyrose

Interesting. I’ve never heard of this person but I do think there’s something to be said about having the discussion about young girls’ burgeoning sexuality, because it’s important for their protection and to help direct it in a way that helps them develop properly. And it’s always started earlier than we want to admit and now it’s starting earlier than that more and more.

But the last person who should be leading that convo is a biological male, no matter how they identify. How no one can see that as creepy is beyond me. Males can only perceive that sexuality, they haven’t experienced being a young girl ever…so yeah ☹

I generally just heavily roll my eyes at her ‘activism’. It’s mostly pretty shallow and an elevated form of slacktivism (ie those people who just retweet stuff constantly). I don’t consider it anything more than a way to keep her name out there so that she can continue getting paid work.

weeweegie

VIP Member
I think I lasted a bit longer listening to the podcast than you @Vanelope 😁 although I don’t blame you, it’s so bloody long. She said they bought the new house in NY which is their main home and all still live there but Busy and Marc take turns having a few days elsewhere. Busy has a small apartment she calls Casa Kismit where she records her podcast so she spends a few nights there. But they are quite often there all together in the main house. It’s so the kids don’t have to move about. It’s called nesting, I first heard of it on an itv drama I can’t remember the name of it. It’s a different way of raising kids when you’re separated/divorced. She also expressed a lot of regret about writing about her marriage and Marc in her book. I’ve read her book and I don’t blame Marc for not being happy about what she wrote. Far too personal. She seemed genuinely sorry though and said so (through tears).

She is still friends with Michelle, I have no idea about how Busy feels about her family situation, she’s never commented on it as far as I know.

Yup Birdie is obnoxious but I feel sorry for her too because her mother is not protecting her by posting her constantly online. I think Busy forgets she’s 13. She’s still a kid and deserves a private life.

Vanelope

VIP Member
Busy did her Mother’s Day nanny/babysitter post again and it’s credit to her for that.

weeweegie

VIP Member
If the TRAs come for Birdie for being a girl - that will probably peak Busy, she’s halfway there because of her outspokenness on abortion.
I would love it if Busy peaked. I think there’s a part of her that already has but she just can’t admit it. When she was talking about young people’s brains not developing fully until age 25 (in reference to being allowed to buy guns) she must connect the dots and realise that means that they also are not able to make an informed decision about whether they want to remove healthy body parts! 🤦🏻‍♀️ It does make you wonder what she truly thinks because she is an intelligent woman and a feminist.

Shes immautre and entitled. And feels everyone is interested in her. Bad combo. Sounds like shes bringing up her kid to be just as rude.

bcfc999

Chatty Member
This is exactly why she should've kept her mouth shut about it. Birdie's business shouldn't be part of her social media image or something for people to argue about in her comment sections as if they know better than her mother.

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
She posted this on her awful Substack-

YOU WIN, YOU SICK FUCK WHO REPORTED MY INSTAGRAM. I’M MAKING EXACTLY HALF THE MONEY I MADE LAST MONTH. YOU STOLE MONEY FROM MY KIDS AND I CAN’T PAY RENT. You win in being a sick fuck.

If you are one of the tens of thousands of people who subscribe for free? Maybe even like me sometimes?

Could you just this one month, buy me a coffee?

People are fucking gross.

Not you. Them.

Sometimes me.

Wow, she has issues.

Blackbird

Yes ... whine / whine / whine / overshare / whine some more / overshare again ... wash; rinse; repeat

Reactions: 4

sheleg

VIP Member
Birdie probably had, like, one chat with Busy about maybe feeling “not like other girls”, and Busy just ran with it.

Reactions: 4