Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weeweegie

VIP Member
I see Kelly’s Instagram has been reinstated!!
And I see she’s started sharing tik toks again 🤣 this time on her stories like a normal person would do. She’s scrubbed her grid of all the weird tik toks but she obviously still can’t resist sharing some. It’s actually pretty funny.

NoodleNips

VIP Member
Does Busy Phillips really annoy anyone else?
The constant crying
She sent her dog away to a doggy training camp during quarantine... the easiest time to train a dog!

I used to really like her stories but damn they’re annoying now.
Same - can’t stand her!

weeweegie

VIP Member
Isn’t Kelly friends with loads of celebrities? Like that baby2baby woman… I forget her name. She runs in the same circle as Jessica alba. I guess rich celebrities don’t help out their friends? Gosh it sounds like an awful industry to be in.
That’s a good point. They won’t want to associate with someone whose life is so publicly messy. Even though they could easily help her out while she gets on her feet, so she doesn’t have to resort to desperate measures and begging for money on the internet.

On to Busy, I haven’t hate listened to her podcast in a while but I can see from insta that birdie is off to boarding school in Sweden soon. Cue lots more crying from busy all over insta.

NoodleNips

VIP Member
Does Busy Phillips really annoy anyone else?
The constant crying
She sent her dog away to a doggy training camp during quarantine... the easiest time to train a dog!

I used to really like her stories but damn they’re annoying now.
She drives me mad!

weeweegie

VIP Member
Don’t ask me why I looked at Busy’s stories today (bored and avoiding housework) but I saw her posting about missing Birdie who’s away with a friend but called Birdie ‘she’. Could have been a slip up but entirely possible Birdie has changed their pronouns back. I hope she doesn’t get loads of messages from people telling her she misgendered her own child 🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyone still listening to the podcast? I just don’t have 2-3 hours to listen to it but I’m nosy enough to want to know what’s going on with her.

weeweegie

VIP Member
I think it was mutual but who knows. I think she is quite lonely and it makes me sad for her. The validation she craves from insta makes me very sad tbh. I hope she has more acting gigs on the horizon this year. She needs to be kept busy. Busy by name and all that!

Pingping

I hate the way she says and like ayyynd.
How do her necklaces not get all tangled?
also hate the singing 🤪

weeweegie

VIP Member
True - I've always liked that Busy asks her kids permission before posting about them, and presumably the massive drop off in Cricket posts is Cricket's choice rather than hers. It looks a bit strange that she's switched from what felt like Cricket posts every other day to what feels like Birdie posts and anecdotes every other day ever since the nb announcement but presumably it's just a coincidence.
Not a coincidence, I reckon Busy is really loving Birdie being nb and uses it for insta cred. And she lives for Birdie’s approval which as a mum I understand but also, it’s painful to watch her desperation. She needs to give it up, every 13 year old thinks their mum is embarrassing 😝

weeweegie

VIP Member
She’s doing another series of Girls5eva I believe. That’ll keep her in New York, plus I think the kids are settled there now so she’s kinda stuck. She seems to have chummed up massively with Jenny Mollen, who she went to school with. It’s good she’s found a friend in New York as she seemed quite lonely and was always crying about missing her friends. I don’t know why she doesn’t spend more time with Michelle who is just in Brooklyn. As far as I know they are still besties. I think she’s still pals with Kelly Oxford but she’s in LA. I also wondered about Jen Gotch and what happened to her. Did Busy stand by her?

Agree with comments about her chat show. I really wanted to like it but she came across as deranged on it. Just too loud, shouting the whole time and hyper. The song was painful. It’s a shame because it had potential. If she’d calmed down (or at least stopped shouting down the camera) it might have done better.

I think she is now quite sad about her marriage breakup as she does seem really lonely!
She pushed for the divorce and might be regretting it now!! That’s why she is regressing and acting like a weird Harry Styles obsessive (ps it’s not cute at 45)