Busy Phillips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Busy Phillips really annoy anyone else?
The constant crying
She sent her dog away to a doggy training camp during quarantine... the easiest time to train a dog!

I used to really like her stories but damn they’re annoying now.

Reactions: 13
Yes ... whine / whine / whine / overshare / whine some more / overshare again ... wash; rinse; repeat

Reactions: 4
Yes, I also find her annoying. Have for ages. Tuned into her short-lived show a couple of times when I was interested in the guest, but she made her own show unbearable. Changing into PJs at the end was also weird.

Don't know, I find everything about her annoying, her voice, the way she speaks, even when she's on mute when I see her mouth and lips move it's like "nope!" The blonde hair with dark eybrows and the odd pink... I hate that trend, yikes. Also I last saw her ages ago (on a screen), no clue whether that's still her "style", but it was awful.

Looked up her ig, pink is gone but the blonde still harsh and awful and the annoying personality is visible even in pics.

She looked nice and not unbearable here (), what happened?

Reactions: 1
She is a chronic, chronic oversharer and can’t accept any form of criticism- remember when her talk show got cancelled? She got her daughter to write a letter with swear words in to her ex-boss.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Shes immautre and entitled. And feels everyone is interested in her. Bad combo. Sounds like shes bringing up her kid to be just as rude.

I always get Busy and Bijou Phillips mixed up as to which is in “the cult”.

I’ve been assuming she’s on something for the last couple of years. She was never overweight but has visibly lost a fair amount quite fast and seems very emotionally unstable. Would explain why she thinks the over sharing is a good idea. It’s a shame as I liked her in Dawson’s Creek and Cougar Town but she’s just irritating now.

Reactions: 6
The only time I hear of this woman is when she's whining.

Also, and this is incredibly petty of me I know, but I cannot take her seriously with that stupid name. It's a very trivial annoyance but it does annoy me so much for some reason. It's just cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She has done a podcast with Fearne Cotton, two very annoying women together

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve followed her on Instagram on and off over the past couple years. Had to stop when she kept making it obvious that she favoured her younger daughter — there were always posts about how Cricket (I think that’s her name) is so fun and crazy and wild and just like Busy, while the older kid was always described in less glowing terms. Does anyone else remember when a commenter called her out on it? To be fair to her, Busy then posted a fair bit about how great her older kid is, but it was all just very odd. Anyway, glad to have found a thread about her here!

I used to love her stories but haven't watched in a while till now and 😳 is she on something or just drunk in her latest stories?!