Busy Phillips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listened to her podcast this week and she was totally babbling about how maybe Birdie’s generation have got it right with the non binary thing, as if as a female you can just check out of oppression. Honestly she sounded unhinged. Also a lot of chat about relationships and monogamy which does make me wonder about her and Marc. She’s always talking about everything being terrible but is obviously holding back on what’s going on that’s actually terrible. It’s just annoying.

She didnt spend xmas with him or i think she also moved house...but no pics....she is deffo divorcing...just odd to me that it wasnt announced.
I don’t realise Marc wasn’t with her at her parents at Christmas. But he wasn’t in any stories or pics, although that’s not unusual. The last she mentioned they are living in another rental while they wait in the house they’ve bought in new York being ready. But no mention of that for ages.

What is deuxmoi, a podcast?

Reactions: 1
Just listened to her podcast this week and she was totally babbling about how maybe Birdie’s generation have got it right with the non binary thing, as if as a female you can just check out of oppression. Honestly she sounded unhinged. Also a lot of chat about relationships and monogamy which does make me wonder about her and Marc. She’s always talking about everything being terrible but is obviously holding back on what’s going on that’s actually terrible. It’s just annoying.

I don’t realise Marc wasn’t with her at her parents at Christmas. But he wasn’t in any stories or pics, although that’s not unusual. The last she mentioned they are living in another rental while they wait in the house they’ve bought in new York being ready. But no mention of that for ages.

What is deuxmoi, a podcast?
No it's an instagram page.Tons of gossip on it.

Omg I’ve tried listening to her podcast this week but could only get about twenty minutes in and have to stop. Busy and Caissie’s take on the oscars incident. I’m just cringing so bad. They are PETRIFIED of saying anything against Will Smith because he’s black. They don’t think he should have been taken out of the theatre because of the way police treat black men 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ok so basically black men can do whatever they want and there’s no repercussions? Just go around smacking people on stage. Wow. Listening to Caissie going on about how white wonen have no right to judge (then goes on to judge everyone else who has shared their opinions) - Caissie c’mon!! It happened in front of the world. Every person on the planet has an opinion on it. What Will did was wrong and defending him is so hypocritical. They were just so scared to put a foot wrong or say the wrong thing. It was painful to listen to so I had to stop. Ugh. I just need to majorly cut all ties with Busy now. She annoys me far too much. And don’t get me started on all the trans stuff she’s sharing 😩

Reactions: 7
Busy is pathetic. All that bloated wokery. So smug. I can’t bear it.

Reactions: 6
I am SO sick of hearing every single celebrity opinion on the slap!! Saw one by a blue tick, didn't recognise their name, about how black men should be free to express themselves however they please. By that logic who tf is Will to slap Chris, he was only expressing himself after all 🤔 can people please please for the sake of my sanity realise that just because they have a following on social media, doesn't mean they have to share their I'll-thought-out opinion.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have any idea what's going on with all these random old photos she's posted in the last day or so?

Does anyone have any idea what's going on with all these random old photos she's posted in the last day or so?
Haha I had the same thought...I'm guessing divorce incoming? She had a story up but it was soooo... I couldn't watch it.

That or something to do with her abortion rights advocacy.

Reactions: 3
I just looked on her page and initially thought she must be coming out as non binary herself. Her fans (who are these people??) were commenting saying they were worried about her. It does seem alarming when you see what she’s saying on those posts. I think some people thought she’d taken her own life 🙈 it is all very dramatic. We’re all struggling with life Busy, just get on with living, like the rest of us.

She’s probably getting divorced from Hipster Santa Claus.

• Haha
I go through phases of loving and hating Busy. She has gotten up her own bum the last few years, but I do like that she doesn’t hide it when she is having a difficult time. I also love that she looks like a 42 year old women, well looked after but she is not afraid to look rough!
It is pretty obvious that the flat she rents to ‘work’ in was rented due to marriage problems though. Why not go to the local co-working space.
I do wish she had more pals on her podcast calling her out on her bullshit a’la Whitney Cummings podcast and Tim Dillon ripping the piss out of her. I am sure they do in private, I like Cassie but I do really miss Shantira being on the podcast, it was nice having three of them being more equal rather than Busy banging on and Cassie agreeing.

So has he dumped her yet? I unfollowed her ages ago, unhinged ramblings just not my bag. I couldn’t imagine living in the same house as that head case and her obvious obsession with her daughter and not giving a shite about the other one. I’m still not over her being in the front row of the Oscars a few years back, how mortifying for actual talented people behind her?? Surely her BFF Michelle has sacked her off by now?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think her and Marc have separated but it’s so weird how he’s just so absent from her insta. She mentions him occasionally but the life she presents to the world is of a single woman.

I just can’t with all the trans stuff she’s promoting. I’m all for live however you want to live but I draw the line at the whole notion of ‘trans kids’. I cannot believe Busy is ok with puberty blockers etc. I’ve stopped listening to her podcast now but the last time I did listen she was talking about supporting trans kids and honestly, she sounded insane. Her voice was extra extra high and squeaky (more than usual), she sounded unsure and shaky in what she was saying, probably because she knows there has been ZERO research into the long term effects of puberty blockers and what they can do to a child’s health. She’s all ‘they’re TOTALLY REVERSIBLE’ which is untrue plus she didn’t mention that almost 100% of the kids on blockers go on to cross sex hormones ie this means giving up your fertility at a stupidly young age, not to mention all the other health problems. A lifetime of being a patient.

She loves Birdie and wants to support her which I get, but in reality Birdie presents completely as a girl, hasn’t used blockers, has crushes on boys, umm so she’s a ‘cis het girl’ (hate using cis as I reject the term but using it to make the point). The only difference with her is they/them which is just the stupidest thing ever. Although Busy did say on her podcast once or twice that B doesn’t care if someone uses she/her. Doesn’t stop sad do-gooders commenting on every comment on her Insta that refers to B as she/her. I think those people annoy Busy too. So she doesn’t actually have a ‘trans kid’ and I think if Birdie went the whole hog and said she was a boy Busy would have a very different reaction. As it is all she’s got to deal with is they/them pronouns. So her stance on the whole thing is a bit rich.

One thing I do like about Busy as @Rahrah says, is the fact she’s embracing her age and not had work done. I’m of a similar age and it’s so unheard of to see an actress my age without the botoxed, stretched face. She is authentic in herself. I just wish she’d get back to standing up for women and I also wish on her podcast her and Caissie didn’t trip over themselves to avoid saying women when they are talking about periods or whatever. Women are not ‘people who bleed’ ffs. Funnily enough they have no hesitation when it comes to men. Men are just men. Ugh.

Could probably write a lot more as I have a lot of thoughts on Busy Philipps but I have to get on with my day 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'd love to know whether they're separated or not cos like you say, her social media presence is that of a single mother. She hasn't seemed "right" to me for a couple of years and I hope she's okay. Hard agree re puberty blockers: I find it very hard to believe she hasn't done her research, which begs the question why is she parroting that they're reversible, no long-term effects etc?
Has anyone seen Girls 5eva? It's on my list but haven't got round to it yet. The last thing I saw her act in was ER - is she still good?

Reactions: 2
Her voice is like fingernails down a blackboard for me. Cannot stand her. Forever riding the coat tails of her more successful friends. Her and Kelly Oxford documenting their mid life crisis via Insta is embarrassing.

I'd love to know whether they're separated or not cos like you say, her social media presence is that of a single mother. She hasn't seemed "right" to me for a couple of years and I hope she's okay. Hard agree re puberty blockers: I find it very hard to believe she hasn't done her research, which begs the question why is she parroting that they're reversible, no long-term effects etc?
Has anyone seen Girls 5eva? It's on my list but haven't got round to it yet. The last thing I saw her act in was ER - is she still good?
I actually think she’s a good actress but she plays these vacant valley girl characters which she’s obviously good at but I’d love to see her in a grittier role. I’d watch girls5eva, what is it on here? Sky?

She’s well and truly on the gender woo woo train now but I don’t think she used to be. She said on her podcast when she was announcing about Birdie that she didn’t understand what non binary was and didn’t think it was a thing but it was Marc that convinced her that of course Birdie is neither male or female! 😂(why would she be male though??) anyway she did question things a bit initially but she’s so brainwashed now and will go long with whatever Birdie says. She lives in fear that if she doesn’t then Birdie might do something stupid so from that point of view I do get it. She is just trying to keep her child alive (dramatic but in her head that’s what she’ll be thinking to justify all the nb nonsense).

She mentioned a while ago that she knows people who laugh and say ‘all the teens are non binary these days’ and the fact that there’s a school in LA where like 95% of the student body are trans or nb and she had friends or knew people who were saying it’s got to be a fad etc. But Busy thinks all the kids at that school really ARE trans and nb and how dare people be sceptical about it 🙄🙄🙄 is she naive or just stupid? I don’t think she’s a stupid woman. I think she’s very intelligent actually. But even intelligent people get captured by a cult like ideology, she is no exception.

Just a thought, maybe if all the parents of these kids also said they were non binary, do you think these kids still would be? Patents should call their bluff and see how they like having to refer to their parents as they/them. Wouldn’t be as trendy wouldn’t? Busy should come out as non binary, I bet Birdie would be back to she/her quicker than you can say ‘it’s all a load of bollocks’ 😂😂

• Haha
I don’t think her and Marc have separated but it’s so weird how he’s just so absent from her insta. She mentions him occasionally but the life she presents to the world is of a single woman.

I just can’t with all the trans stuff she’s promoting. I’m all for live however you want to live but I draw the line at the whole notion of ‘trans kids’. I cannot believe Busy is ok with puberty blockers etc. I’ve stopped listening to her podcast now but the last time I did listen she was talking about supporting trans kids and honestly, she sounded insane. Her voice was extra extra high and squeaky (more than usual), she sounded unsure and shaky in what she was saying, probably because she knows there has been ZERO research into the long term effects of puberty blockers and what they can do to a child’s health. She’s all ‘they’re TOTALLY REVERSIBLE’ which is untrue plus she didn’t mention that almost 100% of the kids on blockers go on to cross sex hormones ie this means giving up your fertility at a stupidly young age, not to mention all the other health problems. A lifetime of being a patient.

She loves Birdie and wants to support her which I get, but in reality Birdie presents completely as a girl, hasn’t used blockers, has crushes on boys, umm so she’s a ‘cis het girl’ (hate using cis as I reject the term but using it to make the point). The only difference with her is they/them which is just the stupidest thing ever. Although Busy did say on her podcast once or twice that B doesn’t care if someone uses she/her. Doesn’t stop sad do-gooders commenting on every comment on her Insta that refers to B as she/her. I think those people annoy Busy too. So she doesn’t actually have a ‘trans kid’ and I think if Birdie went the whole hog and said she was a boy Busy would have a very different reaction. As it is all she’s got to deal with is they/them pronouns. So her stance on the whole thing is a bit rich.

One thing I do like about Busy as @Rahrah says, is the fact she’s embracing her age and not had work done. I’m of a similar age and it’s so unheard of to see an actress my age without the botoxed, stretched face. She is authentic in herself. I just wish she’d get back to standing up for women and I also wish on her podcast her and Caissie didn’t trip over themselves to avoid saying women when they are talking about periods or whatever. Women are not ‘people who bleed’ ffs. Funnily enough they have no hesitation when it comes to men. Men are just men. Ugh.

Could probably write a lot more as I have a lot of thoughts on Busy Philipps but I have to get on with my day 😂
I find everything about this so bizarre and it really feels like an excuse for an anti trans tirade. I don’t understand what you are achieving by purposely misgendering Birdie. It isn’t difficult to just say “they”. The might read this after all. When someone says “people who bleed”, funnily enough, women who menstruate are also included in that statement. What’s the problem with just saying “people” to be inclusive of everyone who experienced it? I’m a cisgender woman and I take zero issue with it. I don’t get it. Save the unhinged terf rants for mumsnet or whatever other platform you use because they don’t belong here.

I find everything about this so bizarre and it really feels like an excuse for an anti trans tirade. I don’t understand what you are achieving by purposely misgendering Birdie. It isn’t difficult to just say “they”. The might read this after all. When someone says “people who bleed”, funnily enough, women who menstruate are also included in that statement. What’s the problem with just saying “people” to be inclusive of everyone who experienced it? I’m a cisgender woman and I take zero issue with it. I don’t get it. Save the unhinged terf rants for mumsnet or whatever other platform you use because they don’t belong here.
Nah, I’m with Weewegie on this one.

I’m sick of kids being experimented on in the name of gender.

I’m an agender lesbian, so you as a “cisgender” woman might want to stop talking on behalf of people who are actually feeling the brunt of all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why does it bother you if I use the right pronouns for Birdie? Do you know how weird that is? I listen to Busy’s podcast and she has actually said that Birdie doesn’t give a tit if randoms on the internet use she/her. If Birdie isn’t bothered why are you? Odd.
Lovely that you aren’t bothered by the erasure of the word women but lots of us are so there you go. We are never going to agree. I’ll post what I like, where I like, it is utterly bizarre to me that you think you can tell me what and where to post. It’s genuinely made me smile it’s so ridiculous so thanks for that.
Lots of love,
unhinged

😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21