Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Not a movie but the Piers Morgan baby reindeer interview. Mental!
I watched it yesterday! Fucking hell, it was a bit too black mirror ish for me! The woman is obviously beyond slj unhinged, how piers thought this was a good idea is just beyond me! I was waiting for him to produce some kind of evidence to debunk her claims of innocence… it seemed to just go around in circles didn’t it! 🙈

Reactions: 8

lil_sox

Chatty Member
Ok I’m just at where slj posted… jaysus

I’m starting to think now that whoever this is wanted to “retire” that persona so has started a bit of a witch hunt against themselves? Or am i firmly in tin foil hat territory now 🙈

I’ll keep reading 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Yeah the tea lady's account is still there. Hasn't commented or reacted to a post since Tuesday or Wednesday. SLJ commented recently alright on Burps' actual thread... Wondering what was going on with Sayrah since there was so many new pages.... A few told her to go back and read...... 🙈
Just coming on to say the same that they commented to what has Burps done but I know if I haven't been on in a while I read and catch up before commenting on something new, so surely they have read everything that's unfolded in the thread! And act like they haven't is abit stupid

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
I still find it all confusing, but I also don’t think anyone will try to derail burps thread with poor me stories or insider info goss it’s been done the poster / posters ware found out and I think all the genuine posters will now call out anyone that tries that again 🤷🏻‍♀️ but I do think the suss accounts will have back up accounts to keep themselves on the site.
Some people just crave attention, regardless of whether they're anonymous..... "Said" accounts will probably never post again..... They'll just pop up again under a different ID. These types can't help themselves.

We'll be more clued in this time and less likely to fall for their sob stories won't we @Crones884? 😂😂😂

I'm still not over being taken for a complete and utter mug 😒😒

• Heart

lady luck

Chatty Member
I always thought BA and SLJ ware the same person to be honest did BA not claim to also have a sick child or a child that was always in and out of hospital? If the post about the child passing is made up that’s revolting that person needs help! I thought when mrs.d said she was a social worker and she go after burps if burps went after slj I thought that’s a bit much when you don’t know the person and I also thought how’d you go from being broke to a social worker? I had forgotten about the injections I hope the mods call them out tho if any of it is true the very ones giving out about burps and they are doing the same with lies and manipulation it’s crazy

• Wow

gotstogo

VIP Member
The Lords work once again 🙏 I can barely copy a bloody link.
---
Ah lads I'm in a heap here trying to sleep. It's like when the teacher comes back into the room at school and you've been a right bold bastard while they were gone 🫢🫢🫢
We did kinda lose the run of ourselves 😂

• Haha

Beddy

Chatty Member
I don’t know how these ppl kept up with the lies I can’t keep up with this thread and Sarah’s thread not to mind remember tall tails
Im only active on Burps thread anymore with months, hers is the most entertaining, to me anyway. I didn't realise until yesterday that makes me look pure suspicious when people were pointing out about the fake accounts that a lot of them only comment on one or 2 threads aswell I was like oops 😂

• Haha

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
Am I imagining it but didn't mrs d say she was from the leitrim/longford area. @Crones884 do you remember, i vaguely recall it was maybe just after baby tattle had arrived i can't remember the ins and outs but it was banter back and forth or am I confusing her with another person?

Oh my i'm horrified by the term jaffa, missus english isnt my first language sure knew a lot of slang. I still think it was michelle, very defensive over biden as much if not more than slj.

Is the "im on tattle being a bitch" option only available on mobile?

• Wow
  • Haha

Crones884

VIP Member
I knew BA and SLJ seemed so similar I actually thought when Liz went on her rant about BA that they just made another account as SLJ I didn’t pay much attention to their posts, like others i also skipped past the personal stuff but I thought they kinda went on with the same go I have my suspicions about a few more accounts too but I don’t think they are in any way as sinister as these ones I think their burptashiens having the lols 😜 maybe I wrong 🙈
Ah you have to give us a clue now we need something to debate for tonight 🕵

• Haha

Julyrain

So...sorry talking about me here, but it's the only way I could relate..when SLJ posted on here about her child being sick and even when the child passed away, I didn't find it that weird, like when my sister passed last year I was absolutely glued to tattle , both when she was sick and the day she died. Like ye guys on here were the most amazing distraction and honestly I didn't post for attention, it was just posting as I was in turmoil and ye were here, i was stuck in america,my parents in ireland and obviously a mess no one bar my husband there, and ye were all amazing and honestly, sitting in the airport trying to get home, reading this and other threads kept me sane, as mad as that sounds. However, in light of everything and reflecting on the whole thing... a sister passing isn't the same as losing a child, what was she doing even thinking of tattle after losing her child, there are just so many questions. I feel deeply sorry for SLJ and 100% hope she gets the help she needs and I do hope she's OK. No one in their right mind would ever do what she has done, so please God she gets sorted
Each to their own I guess but I couldn't imagine even considering a scroll on tattle let alone posting if someone close to me had died.

Crones884

VIP Member
WITHERING! I didn’t actually realise the side thread was set up to talk about the sick kids and shit
I set it up after i offered to drop stuff to the hospital to pull it off the main thread cause a few people had asked before that cause i thought i was being sound 😂

• Haha