Bryony Farmer #2 A baby is for life, not just before/after Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw someone commented on her video asking if she ever plays with him, because he's usually on the ground by himself, which was exactly what I was thinking. She even happily says that she likes having the time to herself on the sofa on her laptop while he just sits in that same area on the floor.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw someone commented on her video asking if she ever plays with him, because he's usually on the ground by himself, which was exactly what I was thinking. She even happily says that she likes having the time to herself on the sofa on her laptop while he just sits in that same area on the floor.
Doesn’t she get enough time to herself in the evenings when she puts him to bed and then ignores him until she feels like getting up in the morning ?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Doesn’t she get enough time to herself in the evenings when she puts him to bed and then ignores him until she feels like getting up in the morning ?
It’s not good enough for her ✨me time✨ she needs a full day to lie in bed and go on her laptop, half a day complaining about her “illnesses”, time for cooking a pot noodle and then a full week to get over her “exhausting” day of being a solo mum and then and only when she has spare time she can play and look after her son! Until then, it’s of to grandmas!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She's never been awake at 6:23 in her life 😂 Some poor mother must be waking up at 3:15 to avarage out her 9:30 wake up.
---
What video is that on? I can't see it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She's never been awake at 6:23 in her life 😂 Some poor mother must be waking up at 3:15 to avarage out her 9:30 wake up.
---

What video is that on? I can't see it.
It's the very last comment on her 24 hours with a 10 month old video

Reactions: 1
She loves the phrase solo mum by choice but the implication of ‘by choice’ don’t seem to click for her. Oryn is a choice she bent over backwards to be inseminated with. Caring for him is not unjust labour that requires feminist discourse 💀💀💀

I’ve said before I think the notion of ‘motherhood as labour’ is a valuable one, but it comes from the context of heterosexual parental dynamics and mainly impacts to middle and working class women who have to sacrifice paid labour to raise their families. Bryony doesn’t even scrape the edges of that social context but is cosplaying like she’s the centre of it.

Buying into this rhetoric is so effed because it allows her to think of interacting, playing and bonding with Oryn as ‘work’ that she doesn’t want or need to be doing.

This may sound strange but thinking about her life holistically - she has never been in love or had a deep, meaningful friendship. She has never invested any love or care into a non-transactional relationship. Her experience of caregiving has only been paid foster care. I’m wondering if this ‘motherhood = labour’ rhetoric appeals to her because she fundamentally thinks caring for somebody is transactional, even her own baby. She doesn’t know what it is to love and invest energy in another person without compensation. I don’t think it’s something she even wants - her complete lack of interest in other people is the main reason I was open to the idea of her as slightly sociopathic tbh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She loves the phrase solo mum by choice but the implication of ‘by choice’ don’t seem to click for her. Oryn is a choice she bent over backwards to be inseminated with. Caring for him is not unjust labour that requires feminist discourse 💀💀💀

I’ve said before I think the notion of ‘motherhood as labour’ is a valuable one, but it comes from the context of heterosexual parental dynamics and mainly impacts to middle and working class women who have to sacrifice paid labour to raise their families. Bryony doesn’t even scrape the edges of that social context but is cosplaying like she’s the centre of it.

Buying into this rhetoric is so effed because it allows her to think of interacting, playing and bonding with Oryn as ‘work’ that she doesn’t want or need to be doing.

This may sound strange but thinking about her life holistically - she has never been in love or had a deep, meaningful friendship. She has never invested any love or care into a non-transactional relationship. Her experience of caregiving has only been paid foster care. I’m wondering if this ‘motherhood = labour’ rhetoric appeals to her because she fundamentally thinks caring for somebody is transactional, even her own baby. She doesn’t know what it is to love and invest energy in another person without compensation. I don’t think it’s something she even wants - her complete lack of interest in other people is the main reason I was open to the idea of her as slightly sociopathic tbh.
Can I just say I agree with every point you make! Your posts are beautifully written and so true. The way she so desperately wants to be a victim, all the time, in every way. She's never had a job, got taken out of school, parents do everything and pay for everything, never paid rent, never been to uni. She's literally never had a single normal life experience ! yet she thinks she can preach to us like some fountain of worldly wisdom!! Bryony we see straight through you

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Agreed. She really needs to get off the internet and grow up. Awful that O is stuck in the middle.

• Sad
I can't watch it right now so someone will have to report back on whether brionys new video is her just being passive aggressive about how hard she's had it, how un-useful people have been around her, how privileged she is and how ungrateful she is for the masses of help she has infact recieved

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t say she’s outright passive aggressive. But I am a bit perplexed at her social group if the examples she’s giving of things she does/ would like them to have done for her are genuine. It sounds like a lot of wishful thinking to me.

I’m presuming that most of her friends would be around her own age. When me and my friends were mid twenties we were all so busy with jobs/ studying for professional exams/ seeing our own families/ going on dates we barely had time to meet up for drinks.

I think it’s a nice idea to drop off food but I think that most people wouldn’t feel comfortable offering to take someone else’s child out for the day unless they were very close or family. Could just be me though.

I think she's misunderstood the term or idea of people supporting your choice to become a parent. They mean they emotionally won't disagree with your choice and may be happy for you, they don't want to change nappies, feed you and cook for you, do your shopping, your laundry and clean your bleeping bathroom. FFS. What an absolutely self indulgent moron. She truly seems to believe that people are there to serve her simply for being artificially inseminated. Everything she's listed is something your partner would do. She wants all the benefits of a partner without any of the effort on her part.

I'd be horrified if someone suggested taking my 7 week old breastfed baby for 2 hours. Terrible idea, no wonder she had breastfeeding issues. Asking them to take a 3 month old for 4 hours at a time exemplifies her lack of attachment. The fact she's telling childfree people to learn about practical childcare and come over to learn your schedule in order to help her is delusional and downright cheeky. She's such a self indulgent teenager who thinks the world resolves around her 🤢

She'll have another when he turns 2 purely so she can claim benefits.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm half way through the video and she is just coming off as entitled, I'm not saying that people can't help her but she should not expect anything especially not what she is listing off here.
It was her choice to become a solo parent noone forced her.

• Sad
I completely agree. I think she's so used to her parents treating her that way that she doesn't see it's unreasonable and abnormal. Choosing to be a smbc means choosing to take it all on, not expecting other people to fulfil the role of a partner.

Do we think that Bryony who struggles to do 15 minutes of housework a day would clean someone else's bathroom? Ridiculous 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.