Bryony Farmer #2 A baby is for life, not just before/after Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have heard so many stories of parents only turning away for a second and disasters happening, I mean my little cousin pulled a clothes horse down on top of himself and I was watching him. Thank god my instinct was to dive over him so it hit me in the back rather than hitting him in the face, but I've heard of kids accidentally pulling pans of hot water, kids falling into the bath, kids ending up in rivers or pools or getting carried off by rip currents, kids running into roads. I know these are all things more likely to happen to older kids who are walking but it's just so dangerous to leave them unattended, let alone in another room or with your headphones in.

Reactions: 4
Confining him to such a small area for the few hours he's allowed out of his cot each day is so sad. Nursery is a necessity for many working parents, but for him it's essential to protect him and keep an eye on his full-time horrible, self absorbed, lazy mother.

Haven't bothered to read it but it's going to be another ego rub for her.
What is the point in promoting herself like this? She’s shut down the business, which I thought was her plan for a long time. Nothing in that article would make me think she’s an interesting lifestyle blogger or influencer.
Is she just looking for attention? Be careful what you wish for Bryony

Reactions: 5
What is the point in promoting herself like this? She’s shut down the business, which I thought was her plan for a long time. Nothing in that article would make me think she’s an interesting lifestyle blogger or influencer.
Is she just looking for attention? Be careful what you wish for Bryony
You can sometimes get a couple of hundred quid for those kinds of articles - sort of like when you'd get 150 quid for writing to Take A Break magazine with something weird. If I were the journalist though, I'd definitely gone with the virgin birth angle and pitched it for a Christmas edition!

I know everyone has already said this, but I only watched her latest video last night and omg my stomach dropped when she was sat in her bedroom with the door closed talking to a camera about herself while he was on his own in the other room. I have a puppy and I wouldn't even do that to him?! Anything could happen!!

• Sad
That article makes her sound almost normal. Only a couple of references to her hypochondria. Her acting as if she has a normal social life. Also, I just don't believe she kissed a guy on a fifth date.

• Haha
She did a video about it! Back in the "my heritage I'd Christian White Woman" head scarf wearing days! I remember because she said something about being really pleased that something happened that had never happened to her before and she was pleased it did just so she could feel normal - I remember it because it wasn't clear if she meant she'd shagged someone or kissed them! Now we know! She truly is the virgin mary!

Lol, her newest video. "Equally I think I have some people who know me in real life who'd be curious to know how my asexuality has influenced my parenting journey so far." Who cares, omg?

Reactions: 2
She no longer gets cat called now that she’s got her kid 😂😂😂😂😂

(According to her new video of lies)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bryony - makes multiple videos about not fitting in her old clothes.
Also Bryony - I don't care about my body changes at all.

Bryony - spent 2 months living with her parents as she was lonely and needed help, spends every weekend sleeping over with mummy and daddy and enjoying "long chats" as she's lonely.
Also Bryony - I love my own company and never get lonely, I don't need a partner for company or help.

What a narc to think anyone gives a tit about her "identity". She's very immature and self absorbed. She needs to keep her personality disorder away from the LGBT parent community, it ain't joyful for anyone else being around her 🥴

Reactions: 8
Hate to break it to you Bryony, but Oryn's never had what one would call "generic features"....glad she's respecting his right to privacy now though, albeit a year too late 🤦‍♀️

Yeah I never get the whole blurring their face for privacy. Either show him or don’t show anything to do with him at all.

She’s still going to share bits about his life, and probably ‘medical conditions’ that pop up.
She’s not going to be protecting his privacy at all.

Reactions: 1
She no longer gets cat called now that she’s got her kid 😂😂😂😂😂

(According to her new video of lies)
I doubt bryony gets harassed by the male gaze on her waitrose runs, with or without Oryn in tow.

It once again felt like her parroting things she’s heard online but has no real experience of. She never goes outside to get catcalled. When me and my friends talk about it, in our experience it’s really not that common after 18, especially once you stop wearing school uniform (which is disturbing in itself).

What does she class as the male gaze exactly? A man making eye contact as he takes her coffee order?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly. The only people catcalling her were taking the piss, she's always been an ugly plain Jane with a horrible attitude. Not everyone is attractive but unfortunately she also has a horrible personality and poor parenting skills. She tried a weird dating service because of her faults and even that didn't work, so now she claims asexuality to avoid reality of no one liking her. It's merely a defence mechanism.

She is repeating things she's heard older SMBC saying. In my mid and late 20s I was complimented by many men on how nice it was to see a mum having fun with such a happy baby etc, and straight up asked on dates on the bus and in cafes etc. It's bullshit to say men don't find mums attractive (although it did make me feel uncomfortable at the time). She's ignored because she's ugly and unapproachable, not because she's a mum. Now I'm ugly late 30s and I love being invisible 😂

Reactions: 3
A study has come out saying the drug she took to increase her milk supply can cause heart issues in babies.

She's so staggeringly slefish

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's unusual for a full-time SAHM that BF to do it so little so early on, normally you'd feed freely during the day and night to establish and maintain a normal supply. It's no wonder she had difficulty when she limited it to a couple of times a day for Instagram pics. Avoiding BF to get more sleep and then taking a risky medication to try and counteract that is quite an odd choice. I've been prescribed the same medication myself, it's normally only given for 7 days now in the UK due to the risks.

She said she won’t be showing him much after 1 and nearly every Facebook story has had him in it …… one virtually including his face too. How long did that last?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.