Brummymummyof2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bought THE most basic American candy too. I mean, most of it you can find in grocery stores. I live in the US and the vast selection of crappy (and not so crappy) chocolate here is astounding. I can find Hershey in Sainsburys when I’m home visiting family!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it only me who doesn’t understand why she gets up early to work be for the kids wake up?! Surely she has 6 hours every day whilst they are at school to work?

Reactions: 7
Is it only me who doesn’t understand why she gets up early to work be for the kids wake up?! Surely she has 6 hours every day whilst they are at school to work?
Because she spends most of her day buying tat or watching reality tv! 🤣

• Haha
It winds me up how she has to scrunch her face up every time she smiles / takes a photo. I think she thinks it looks cute. It doesn’t. JUST SMILE NORMALLY
Haha I always think that too. Just think, every time she does she’s contributing to her wrinkles. Makes it less annoying knowing she’s aging herself in the process.

Urgh and why is her hair so yellow. With all this new found wealth you’d think she’d be able to go get it done properly. I’m a hairdresser so maybe I notice it more, but it’s literally so dull!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It winds me up how she has to scrunch her face up every time she smiles / takes a photo. I think she thinks it looks cute. It doesn’t. JUST SMILE NORMALLY
I agree! I think it's a (fake) self-deprecating 'I'm just an ordinary girl playing at being an instagrammer' smile!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
New vlog. Whole section on how she checks what she has before she buys anything new.
Hi Emma, glad to see you’ve been taking on our advice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s called the ‘Instagram Mummy martyr, and better than you lazy arses still in bed’

Reactions: 3
Her diet definitely shows in her skin. 😳
I remember at Christmas, she put on that she had sat and ate a whole selection box in one sitting. Don’t get me wrong, I have binges, but this is a regular thing!
I’m just scanning her latest blog, it’s sooooo boring 😴😴😴. All they do is shop! I used to love her vlogs, sadly no more!

Reactions: 2
I think she does the strange smile as she thinks its relatable. She puts her self down with her looks as she thinks its relatable. She isn't relatable anymore at all she buys stuff that just isn't necessary that normal day to day people just don't have the money to buy. She has more holidays a year than 90% of working class people even middle class people.

Disney land Paris and Florida this year? Why? I’m not knocking people having holidays, but why keep going back to the same place? The world is huge! And why does she feel the need to buy a whole new Disney wardrobe each time they go? She brought bigger, so they will fit for next year? So back to Disney in 2020 it is?! I’m not having she totally pays for all these holidays, she must get some of it for free? She is far from relatable anymore, and her vlogs are so boring!

Reactions: 4
Poor Emma googling her name and looking for sympathy AGAIN! And it’s called Freedom of Speech..good luck trying to shut it down.

Reactions: 8
I agree, her vlogs are basically telling you what mundane thing she’s about to do interspersed with the odd gurn or ‘funny’ self deprecating comment :sleep:

Reactions: 5
Poor Emma googling her name and looking for sympathy AGAIN! And it’s called Freedom of Speech..good luck trying to shut it down.
I just read that 😂😂 you have to scroll quite a bit down to find it! Nobody has actually been nasty to her, if she read it properly she would take on board the constructive criticisms. I’ll say it again, don’t broadcast your whole life to the world if you are not prepared to take some flack!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.