Brummymummyof2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF. What a weird thing to say.
I didn’t grow up around men and don’t work with many but I still understand, relate to and have a lot in common with my son as he’s my child- we have a bond. I am as equally close to my son as my daughter!
Same
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I imagine her mortgage is quite low as well as she lives in the midlands and it’s not a big house an extended 3 bed terraced. Even in the south east where I live those kind of houses are amongst the cheaper properties.

They brought first house 15 years ago I think she said someould likely have equity.

If I’d have stayed in our first house a two bed terrace we would have had a mortgage of £140 a month and £180k equity!!! Although that was buying 20 years ago.
She lives near me and I have a friend that has a child in the same school. She paid nearly 350k for her house so not that cheap for a terrace in Birmingham. Quite a desirable location, not quite Harborne though. Her old house sold for less than 175k. Only made around 15k profit on it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Well would you take a look at that she is going out all day 1-2-1 with her daughter.
They're going to see new baby twins, I doubt a 6 yr old boy would be interested in that, he's going to sealife centre with his dad 🤷‍♀️
 
WTF. What a weird thing to say.
I didn’t grow up around men and don’t work with many but I still understand, relate to and have a lot in common with my son as he’s my child- we have a bond. I am as equally close to my son as my daughter!
Same as
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
They do very little as a family. I get the impression her and Steven put up with each other for the kids. They don’t even share a bed! I feel sorry for Steven he seems a nice guy but seems very controlled and miserable at the same time.
They don’t even sit on the same sofa 🤷🏼‍♀️
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
They don’t even sit on the same sofa 🤷🏼‍♀️
🙈 neither do me or my other half....in fact most of the evening I’m upstairs and he’s downstairs 😂😂

I don’t really understand the whole separate holiday thing tho, they tend to always split themselves up, where as we all do things as a family, I’d hate to feel like I was missing out on what the others were doing x
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
I’ve written this on another thread as someone brought brummy up on it regarding her saying her video today has comments disabled. She said she did it because YOUTUBE don’t like comments with kids on- not because she doesn’t. That’s telling. If she was that bothered she wouldn’t put her kids on the internet full-stop. End of. Plus her vlogs have the kids in and she doesn’t disable comments on those. As a teacher she should know better. Shady characters on the internet can still see you kids love even if they can’t comment.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Apart from everything else I just can’t get over a teacher using grammar this bad. Ive took kids to many mosques???? Ffs
8605
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
They do very little as a family. I get the impression her and Steven put up with each other for the kids. They don’t even share a bed! I feel sorry for Steven he seems a nice guy but seems very controlled and miserable at the same time.
Yeah I feel very sorry for him too, why the duck is he not allowed to sleep in his own bed? :ROFLMAO: There comes a time when you’ve got to put your relationship first. The poor bloke is clearly unhappy
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
Apart from everything else I just can’t get over a teacher using grammar this bad. Ive took kids to many mosques???? Ffs View attachment 8605
I am a teacher, and you’d be horrified at the number of colleagues I have had over the years who have atrocious grammar (“I seen/I done/I’ve went”) and horrific spelling. Just because someone is a teacher doesn’t mean they don’t make basic errors!

I’m not an English teacher, but poor grammar is one thing which really annoys me. No need for grown ups to say things like “I’ve took”. Makes me shiver 🤣 my husband says “them ones” and it makes me want to commit murder.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Looks like I’ve been feeling the same as a lot of people. I’ve recently unfollowed her as I feel she’s so over the top now. I too have DM’d her many times with no response and when she replies to a comment it’s with sarcasm.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I haven't even bothered watching the American Candy tasting thing with her kids. No interest whatsoever in watching her kids gurning for the camera whilst eating sweets. Dull dull dull.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.