SameWTF. What a weird thing to say.
I didn’t grow up around men and don’t work with many but I still understand, relate to and have a lot in common with my son as he’s my child- we have a bond. I am as equally close to my son as my daughter!
SameWTF. What a weird thing to say.
I didn’t grow up around men and don’t work with many but I still understand, relate to and have a lot in common with my son as he’s my child- we have a bond. I am as equally close to my son as my daughter!
She lives near me and I have a friend that has a child in the same school. She paid nearly 350k for her house so not that cheap for a terrace in Birmingham. Quite a desirable location, not quite Harborne though. Her old house sold for less than 175k. Only made around 15k profit on it.I imagine her mortgage is quite low as well as she lives in the midlands and it’s not a big house an extended 3 bed terraced. Even in the south east where I live those kind of houses are amongst the cheaper properties.
They brought first house 15 years ago I think she said someould likely have equity.
If I’d have stayed in our first house a two bed terrace we would have had a mortgage of £140 a month and £180k equity!!! Although that was buying 20 years ago.
They're going to see new baby twins, I doubt a 6 yr old boy would be interested in that, he's going to sealife centre with his dadWell would you take a look at that she is going out all day 1-2-1 with her daughter.
My 6 yo loves babies so yeah they can be actually!They're going to see new baby twins, I doubt a 6 yr old boy would be interested in that, he's going to sealife centre with his dad![]()
Same asWTF. What a weird thing to say.
I didn’t grow up around men and don’t work with many but I still understand, relate to and have a lot in common with my son as he’s my child- we have a bond. I am as equally close to my son as my daughter!
They don’t even sit on the same sofaThey do very little as a family. I get the impression her and Steven put up with each other for the kids. They don’t even share a bed! I feel sorry for Steven he seems a nice guy but seems very controlled and miserable at the same time.
Mine does too. It’s my daughter who won’t go near babies (but loves dolls)My 6 yo loves babies so yeah they can be actually!
They don’t even sit on the same sofa![]()
It’s not in the slightest bit funny. Maybe the first time..but every week? Jesus.That does make me laugh! I suppose it depends on your sense of humour
My husband and I sit on separate sofas. If he dares come near mine I’m giving him shifty looksThey don’t even sit on the same sofa![]()
Yeah I feel very sorry for him too, why the duck is he not allowed to sleep in his own bed?They do very little as a family. I get the impression her and Steven put up with each other for the kids. They don’t even share a bed! I feel sorry for Steven he seems a nice guy but seems very controlled and miserable at the same time.
This is the woman who thinks she is going to have a successful career as a university lecturerApart from everything else I just can’t get over a teacher using grammar this bad. Ive took kids to many mosques???? Ffs View attachment 8605
At least she was one of a few mummy floggers who did acknowledge the tragedyApart from everything else I just can’t get over a teacher using grammar this bad. Ive took kids to many mosques???? Ffs View attachment 8605
I am a teacher, and you’d be horrified at the number of colleagues I have had over the years who have atrocious grammar (“I seen/I done/I’ve went”) and horrific spelling. Just because someone is a teacher doesn’t mean they don’t make basic errors!Apart from everything else I just can’t get over a teacher using grammar this bad. Ive took kids to many mosques???? Ffs View attachment 8605
True, she didn’t seem to get tearful about that tho it was the defending herself that made her tear up! Odd job to do when you’ve got wafer thin skinAt least she was one of a few mummy floggers who did acknowledge the tragedy