Brummymummyof2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sick of the ads in the middle of a vlog. That last vlog was crap. Stuff we'd seen already on Instagram, about 10 minutes of her telling us what she's going to be doing, an AD, her tidying her girl's room (I think, I fastforwarded through most), her being tired and then Disney plans. Won't be watching again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I can't be arsed watching her vlogs anymore. I would rather watch paint dry. What was this thing about being dramatic week on her latest vlog? Or is it just clickbait.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
She affords it because these vloggers get paid about 4k a month I'm good friends with one of the lesser known ones and she gets around 3k a month just from YouTube alone so think of all the AD money too
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't be arsed watching her vlogs anymore. I would rather watch paint dry. What was this thing about being dramatic week on her latest vlog? Or is it just clickbait.
Forgot about that! Clickbait then. Unless she meant when her daughter didn't want to be Mrs Twit?!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I imagine her mortgage is quite low as well as she lives in the midlands and it’s not a big house an extended 3 bed terraced. Even in the south east where I live those kind of houses are amongst the cheaper properties.

They brought first house 15 years ago I think she said someould likely have equity.

If I’d have stayed in our first house a two bed terrace we would have had a mortgage of £140 a month and £180k equity!!! Although that was buying 20 years ago.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I still follow her on insta but had to unfollow on youtube the NY vlog was awful and the ads on the middle of vlogs was the last straw for me.
It's such a pity #ad has ruined all my favorite vloggers
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
She makes out she works "so hard" but honestly these full time vloggers work about 2 days a week the rest of it is sitting around on their asses which we see in her stories or boozing it up in the day with her besties
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
So she doesn’t read......yet have you seen this mornings post?! It’s all about tattle. What a div
And as for the girls trip/nice to spend one on one time...when do you ever spend one on one with your son??? So why couldn’t they just go to Alton Towers together as a family, it’s not like they aren’t going to Disney World anyway this year.
She’s become so full of tit
Come on, If I knew something was being wrote about me daily on a forum i'd have to look! it's human nature.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
I really don't understand this girl trip thing. I have 4 kids and although yes we do one on one things with them like different clubs parties birthday shopping. They all have different interests so we spend time on them but to go on a holiday and an expensive one at that without one of them is just awful. Spending all that money on Erin and Ethan gets a trip to alton towers how can she even justify that in her own mind??

How are her family not pointing out to her how wrong this is.
Perhaps Ethan & husband have had enough of Disney & mental Disney woman. I know I’d choose Alton towers over DLP! Heck I’d choose the local park over DLP :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
It makes me so cross when she says she works really hard for these treats. Shut up! SO DO WE! Probably in much more responsible and meaningful jobs. Some of us may even be well paid. But we still can’t do these things.
The disparity is obvious and I can’t help but think there’s something amiss with these floggers. If not- they are revoltingly overpaid and it is a total injustice in the working world.
There is a lot of money in advertising. That’s their job
 
Well would you take a look at that she is going out all day 1-2-1 with her daughter.
 
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Well would you take a look at that she is going out all day 1-2-1 with her daughter.
I definitely think she’s had a look on here or gotten wind of what’s been said, as in her last vlog she spoke about the fact that she’s got less in common with the boy than the girl (as she went to a girls school til she was 18, worked in a female dominated environment, only has a sister) & her last vlog started differently to usual (instead of the usual loud ‘Hello, good evening & welcome to another vlog’ it was a softer intro. To be fair I try to have 1-2-1 days with each child as it’s nice for them to not have to fight for my attention. It’s feels relaxing, no breaking up scraps, no trying to please everyone.
 
That is fair does but she never has a 1-2-1 with her son. I have two kids I share so they both get a turn and some mummy time for themselves. It just feels like all she does is care for daughter. I feel for her son he seems a lovely boy and a real character.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
They do very little as a family. I get the impression her and Steven put up with each other for the kids. They don’t even share a bed! I feel sorry for Steven he seems a nice guy but seems very controlled and miserable at the same time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
Yeah I think he tolerates her for the kids sake I bet he hears her filming YouTube videos and thinks just shut the duck up woman
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you imagine how much Steven is cringing when she makes him film that stupid Friday night Chinese dance in her dressing gown EVERY bloody week! It’s not even remotely funny!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She's definitely checking here she just put up a story telling everyone where her son and husband are today
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Can you imagine how much Steven is cringing when she makes him film that stupid Friday night Chinese dance in her dressing gown EVERY bloody week! It’s not even remotely funny!
That does make me laugh! I suppose it depends on your sense of humour
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
There is a lot of money in advertising. That’s their job
Yes- there’s clearly a lot of money in it but that doesn’t make it right.
It’s also not right that they pretend that they don’t work in advertising. They are just a normal mum blogging blah blah blah...
Manipulation
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I definitely think she’s had a look on here or gotten wind of what’s been said, as in her last vlog she spoke about the fact that she’s got less in common with the boy than the girl (as she went to a girls school til she was 18, worked in a female dominated environment, only has a sister) & her last vlog started differently to usual (instead of the usual loud ‘Hello, good evening & welcome to another vlog’ it was a softer intro. To be fair I try to have 1-2-1 days with each child as it’s nice for them to not have to fight for my attention. It’s feels relaxing, no breaking up scraps, no trying to please everyone.
WTF. What a weird thing to say.
I didn’t grow up around men and don’t work with many but I still understand, relate to and have a lot in common with my son as he’s my child- we have a bond. I am as equally close to my son as my daughter!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.