Brummy Mummy #57 Emma ASA been a naughty girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely awesome title suggestion from the super intelligent @Memmy well done that was a corker! You had 56 votes.
@BonBon27 fancy another epic recap?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So just been onto the Matalan post - whoever described her as a role model and attempted to correct someone’s spelling of pyjamas/pajamas has had her arse politely handed to her so has deleted the comment 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
On a serious note, I hope the canal fiasco involving Ste has made Babs rethink about sending him on non essential errands during a pandemic. I mean, we can hope 🤷

Reactions: 28
Still can not get over that Ste was sent out on a mission to buy MASH. Not potatoes, MASH. It's been a vintage week, one for the files for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t understand why it was such an emergency to get mash? They have a drawer full of potato products in their freezer, it’s even labelled ‘potato’. We are in a pandemic babs, we can’t all always have the potato products our hearts desire! Surely some waffles would have sufficed.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Quick question - was it the canals he fell into or did he fall over on canal street?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Did PUS have time to get to Manchester? Fast train from New St maybe? Just wondering if he was cycling along the canal in Birmingham or Canal St in Manchester...

Quick question - was it the canals he fell into or did he fall over on canal street?!
Great minds!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Still can not get over that Ste was sent out on a mission to buy MASH. Not potatoes, MASH. It's been a vintage week, one for the files for sure.
'A vintage week.' 🤣 👏
Brilliant title and another thread already! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I know the stretch of canal he would have used to get to Sainsbury’s Selly Oak and it is treacherous at height of summer never mind with leaves on the ground and the rain we’ve had inc a yellow warning for ice/snow. Surely as a “seasoned” bike rider he would have known this?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe he was threatened by a bad man who demanded PUS hand over the mash - it’s hot tit stuff! - & then he grappled with the mugger, ending up with the bike in the water & a smashed up knee! Kinda like an episode of The Bill, circa 1987. Y’never know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Can’t find the Matalan post, have they removed it?

edit I thought was fab, found it on insta. Damn all the comments she will b fewming into her early afternoon baileys

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Recap.....
Here we go again 🤣🤣

Our thread was buzzing on Tuesday, even tho Babs was not! She was AWOL, and as her last comment on Mon was to let us know she’d been in touch with the police with her file of Tattlers, we could only assume she was in top secret meetings with MI5 all day.
We were all standing by with bated breath waiting for the police to arrive - some of us were binging Prison Break and Orange is the New Black for research purposes, some were making Excel spreadsheets to leave instructions for husbands, some were shaving and waxing ready for a visit from a hunky policeman (lockdown excitement!), some were planning hiding places and getting fake IDs ready for a life on the run, some were sniffing their kids to make the most of every moment before being carted off. But......nothing. We all dodged a bullet and life has continued. PHEW!

So after complete silence (except for one “got a headache” selfie early doors) on Tuesday,
Wednesday, she was back, and she was on a mission to remind us that she is Babs! Screwing up like only she can 🤣
In the kitchen to tell us about her terrible headache that she, and I quote, “woke up with” yesterday. Couldn’t shift it. But much better today and excited for home school and a Gavin & Stacey poll. Last seen for a Christmas special in 2019, before that 2009/2010? So really relevant. But the Babettes requested it so a poll they got! But whhhhhhyyyyy bother Babs when you don’t share the results??? Oh right, engagement numbers. Silly me!

The poll was more important to her than talking about Captain Tom Moore, who passed away on Mon, she started saying about it but “got cut off”. Then re-record or start again you disrespectful moron. You’re not live. You can do what you want on your own account. Show some respect 🙄
What she actually did was share someone else’s tribute and just add a sentence to say he reminded her of her nan, showing that she is so lazy she can’t do her own post and so selfish she turns everything around to her and her life 🤦🏼‍♀️
Some crap about a spring dressing gown, even got its own grid post. Absolutely classic Babs - she’s talked about Feb and pancake day, Valentine’s mugs are sold so that’s all finished, move on to the next thing. Daffodils, bunnies, Easter, spring dressing gown. No doubt washing on the line outside will feature soon, like it does every year. Anyway why she feels she needs so many dressing gowns I don’t know. Well, I can hazard a little guess that it’s the addiction to buying material things to try and fill the hole of unhappiness in her life, but what do I know?
The grid post invited comments about why she was away yesterday, with people expressing concern that if she was unwell she should get a Covid test because, you know, pandemic. Well, it was on her comments and she read it on here. So then we got a story telling us she’d had queries - Hi Babs 👋🏻 - so she proceeded to explain that she’d woken up with a headache on Sunday morning; which is odd as she was having a quiet work day on Sun, that involved 17 stories of them at home playing and organising etc, no mention of the headache that she claimed she woke up with on Tues! Anyway she went straight off for a test on Sun and it came back negative Monday morning.
She didn’t tell anyone because she doesn’t discuss medical issues on Insta. Uuuuhhh, ok Babnocchio, then how come I, a stranger you wouldn’t know if you fell over, know all about your spinal surgery, your bad leg, your numb when it suits you flaps and your daughter’s neck surgery???
They were all worried (that they’d have to stay in together for 10 days I expect!) and didn’t want to worry anyone else.
Then it was justifying the need for a test of a headache was her only symptom, after she must have had comments, with the news that she’s had a persistent cough (first anyone’s heard of it and she talks on camera A LOT) then some babble about how she maybe should have discussed it but it’s hard to know and it’s difficult being online in these tricky times and she never knows what to do for the best.
Firstly - don’t be online if you find it so hard. You are making that choice. Secondly - you tell your followers everything then act surprised when they think you’ve hidden something from them. You can’t have it all ways. Thirdly- you should discuss it. You have a platform, and whether you like it or not that means a responsibility to do GOOD. Encourage people to stay home, get tested if they need to, isolate, be responsible. By now most people will probably have experienced tests, but you could talk through it. Wouldn’t hurt. And finally - you can’t invent timelines, or symptoms, or try to hide things and trick people. You share so much of your life that we can sniff out bull tit a mile away! Your headache on Tuesday was because you embarrassed yourself with Daisy May Cooper and the cry of “Troll in the comments” (you need a Professor Quirrell voice for the Harry Potter fans out there!). Trying to cover it up just opened another web of lies and ripped the wool you try to pull over the Babettes’ eyes. The day after you mugged them all off (see what I did there??) for your crappy merch. You should have feelings of guilt and shame Babs. Hope that helps 😘

Covid test drama forgotten and on to laughing at how cross people get over the polls, showing off chocolates she bought in her Poundland haul so she can bribe the kids, a share of Louis Theroux on a podcast she listens to, a brief mention of Children’s Mental Health week because Ethan had to do something for school, not because she really knows or cares about it, and a ponder about whether the world would be a nicer place if children had been doing positive affirmations for the last few decades. No Babs, people would still dislike you, because it’s a truth universally acknowledged that not everyone can be liked by everyone else. The world doesn’t work like that no matter how positive people might be. And because you can’t handle any comment that doesn’t blow smoke up your arse, you’d still find that hard to understand and you’d still cry troll as soon as someone said something vaguely negative.
One story to touch on LGBT+ History month; again it doesn’t feel overly sincere or truly bothered. But does it ever?? She showed off the “utility room” makeover. Cupboard Babs. It’s a cupboard. As she acknowledged herself - Hi Babs 👋🏻 There is going to be a vlog about it at the weekend, even though we’ve all seen it now, but there wasn’t a vlog today because of her “poorly head”. Heavens to Betsy how on earth would she manage an actual job??? Some crap about everyone going off and doing other things, so she could fester in her mummy corner and watch Netflix. Classic Babs.

I seem to have written a lot for this one day 🤣 It was busy on the thread with all of the crap she spouts!

Thursday began with gross yawny pit stories - she’s so tired. The most tired anyone could ever be 🙄 Bed “olympics” again, which is an inappropriate term for her to use when she means they’ve all got up in the night. Plus you know, grow a pair and parent your kids, tell them to go back to their own beds as they’re 10 and 8!
She’s opened a window (thank the Lord) and can hear birds tweeting. Because she’s moved onto spring now didn’t you know?
Made up face with the BLOODY hand under the chin pose, looking off to the side to be cute 🤢 to show she’s not always slobby - Hi Babs 👋🏻 l don’t know why she bothers with that pose, we know you’ve put on weight because we saw you this morning first thing with your full face out, we can see your wedding rings are squeezing life out of your fingers, we’ve seen your waist in the dressing gown of nightmares, the make up is OTT and does you no favours. Why bother?
Also pointed out her Disney necklace and told us her WDW holiday is cancelled, her Disneyland Paris trip has been moved three times but they will go when they can. Yeah no one cares Babs! “No biggy” she says in the grand scheme of things but she wants to dance down Main Street, and shared a boomerang of her and the girl there in the summer. When she was so anxious she couldn’t leave the house 🤦🏼‍♀️

One of the kids made a mess with their cuddly toys (she should see my daughter’s room if she thinks that’s bad!) which she blatantly only shared because she wants to relate to toddler mums. Or she wants her kids to be bullied 🤷🏼‍♀️

We had a little Tattle victory thanks to @Corbyn'sCat who had complained to ASA about the planner competition Babs ran in December that she never announced the winner of. ASA acknowledged that she had broken rules and said they had spoken to Emma about it, and are keeping it on file. Not just Babs and the police who have files is it?? Pretty sure this would also have been another factor contributing to her headache and day off as she licked more wounds 🤣

AD for AmazonFresh again - made the kids a decent-ish lunch with a wrap and fruit - Hi Babs 👋🏻. But only because she’s getting paid for it; she doesn’t usually bother 🤣 Followed by a photo of Gary Barlow with a thank you to the Babettes - because they like and comment on ADs she can keep doing the polls and other fun content. Think she’s got that mixed up - she does the polls and other content to up her engagement so companies will pay her for ADs 🙄
Crap about teddies (poor Ethan - keep some of his life private, please Babs), a question about where the lost socks go (anything for engagement numbers), the kids playing (shock! They like each other for five minutes) and a bath bomb - after it had been mentioned on here we haven’t seen one for a while - Hi Babs 👋🏻 Then a “I miss my mates” story. I don’t know who these mates are that she misses because word on the streets of Brum from those in the know seems to be that not many people like her and her hoity-toity ways!
Still up at 8:30, crazy times, sitting on a separate sofa to PUS while he looked at his phone and she posted on the Gram! Not that they look at their phones in the evening. Pretty sure that’s only her story when something big happens in the news and she doesn’t want to address it until she’s read/heard what other people have said, but she put it out there, she said it, she lied, and then she cries troll or bully if someone calls her out in it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Friday began with the hand under the chin 🤬 in the pit, where she hasn’t changed pyjamas or her sheets for a while 🤢 And as you read that Babs, ask yourself how a stranger on the internet knows that about you. No one who lives outside of my house knows when I last changed my sheets. I don’t share mundane crap like that with the world because no one needs to know, no one cares, and it’s personal. Things about you wouldn’t be talked about on here if you didn’t constantly share them for attention 🤷🏼‍♀️
Anyway I digress, it’s the end of home school week so screen free Friday. She claims she isn’t sure what they’ll do, which tells us she’s ignoring what the school suggest because it’s involves effort/it’s too hard/it’s messy and she doesn’t want to do it. Some chat and a poll - give me strength - about whether she’ll change her sheets......yes that sound you can hear is the bottom of a barrel being scraped by Babs for her content.
The final of the Gavin and Stacey poll, what they’re having for breakfast (no one cares) and a post about the golden girl making the boy a photoshopped poster. And she made Babs one (she didn’t. Babs made it. I’d put money on it). Can’t be a sweet private thing, has to be shared, cos kids being cute will get likes and comments galore!
She’s fallen (“head of heels”🙄) in love with more Disney collectible tat that she can pretend is for the kids but it’s for her, she’s checking the definitions of millennial and Gen-X cos she desperately wants to be a millennial (🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤣) and her son who loves her has to love out for putting fake maggots in a plant. Wow. Can we change the old be kind saying for Babs - If you don’t have anything interesting to say, just stay off Insta!

One photo of a Babs mug out with its owner, will be interesting to see if her guarantee that they’d all arrive by the end of the week has been kept. A Baileys hot “cock” (🙄 the eye roll emoji doesn’t quite cover how annoying it is when she writes that) at 4pm for the end of the school week - not in one of her own mugs by the way!
An update that she changed the sheets - we DO NOT CARE and then she rehashed some old content about fancying cartoon characters 🤦🏼‍♀️ Gets engagement and gives her a chance to share photos of her Disney holidays so #winning.
Final shot of the day was a selfie with a sentence to explain that smelling fresh sheets is “sexual” 🙄

Saturday morning and she was in the kitchen, pretending to walk past and notice the phone but her arm got in shot and ruined it. Wow, talk about a spoiler! 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Plan for the day to walk, write letters, label freezer drawers (aren’t they see through??) and sort clothes. Riveting. Again Babs, you can just not post if you don’t have anything interesting to say. How amazing must she believe she is that she thinks her mundane life is so special and worthy of attention?? I realise the irony of me writing that - I’m literally paying attention and recapping her posts! - but if it wasn’t shared, I’d be ok. We all would. And maybe it would be easier to follow/like her if she popped up now and again with entertaining content. As an ex-Babette, I can say with all honesty that the repetitive and boring content, plus all the blatant lies and attention seeking crap, is what put me off her.

A sexy candle and PUS off on a bike ride to buy “mash potato”. So cheat mash then - Hi Babs 👋🏻 She did exactly the same as last Saturday and asked her followers to reply to her story with what they’re to - the numbers must have looked good on that one so worth repeating! Then the Valentines hot chocolate tiered tray came out. Yaaaaaaawn! Repeat repeat repeat.

Matalan shared her photo from the other day when she put on a new jumper and coat. Because she can’t control the comments there were quite a few about how she’s not very inspirational for clothes when she spends the majority of her time in pyjamas! Can’t argue with that 🤣

A “family emergency” gave her new content for the day. Poor PUS fell off his bike - it ended up in the canal - and he ended up with his “knee (not the bone bit) hanging off”. He took himself off to A&E where they butterfly stitched it and sent him home where she allowed him to lay on the sofa.
I mean. Poor Ste, I don’t wish him any harm, and I’m sure he’s sore. But really? Mrs “I don’t share family medical issues” was straight on Insta to tell the world about what’s probably an embarrassing and painful incident for her husband. She’s managed to make it about her - she knew something had happened because she felt it, she packed him a bag, she put on a loose dressing, she made him lunch. And milked it for content and attention 🤦🏼‍♀️

This thread has gone pretty quickly and my main take from it is that Babs needs to learn that she shouldn’t share every mundane detail of her life, because it’s boring, and because she can’t take it when people then get cross when she lies, hides things or tries to trick her followers. She never learns from previous mistakes (fajitagate anyone??) and carries on thinking she’s far too clever to be caught out. Anyone who challenges her is automatically labelled a troll and she only shares anything about those nasty people and her files on them when she needs attention and engagement. She really needs to come up with some new ideas! We get a lot of Tingos on here because she’s completely predictable and once you’ve followed her for a few weeks you know exactly what’s coming!

Oh and despite the ASA complaint she hasn’t mentioned the competition or who won. Will she ever talk about it again??
So maybe she can keep us guessing......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
😂😂 I know, Mr Alien (S)Mash man. We all found it funny too! 🤣🤣
E4C6D852-2190-4E21-B762-85BF20C57D5A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Can’t find the Matalan post, have they removed it?

edit I thought was fab, found it on insta. Damn all the comments she will b fewming into her early afternoon baileys
It’s still there. I’ve just been on and the comments are hilarious!!! I’m surprised ‘her management’ aren’t on to it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s still there. I’ve just been on and the comments are hilarious!!! I’m surprised ‘her management’ aren’t on to it!!
There are some right corkers on there! Made me wince to read them....

Reactions: 19
so she stated she was going to "pop ste to bed" and then revealed he's on the sofa watching telly. is this her way of finally revealing that PUS's bed is actually.....the sofa?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Bravo @BonBon27 for the fantastic update. I would love to have a go myself.... I don’t think I’d be as good as you? Lol 😆

Can’t stop laughing 😆
I can’t believe Pus ended up in a canal!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Bravo @BonBon27 for the fantastic update. I would love to have a go myself.... I don’t think I’d be as good as you? Lol 😆
Have a go! I don’t want to hog it. You do this thread and see how you go. I’m sure you’d do a brilliant job 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.