BrummyMummy #2 Her morals are scummy and she’ll never replace chummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There appears to be different rules when abroad going by what was said on a thread about Tom & Giovanna Fletchers recent trip to Disney where nothing was stated as an AD or gifted but his sister Carrie Hope Fletcher had said before they went it was gifted!
I think they'd have a very difficult case trying to prove they're not under the remit of the ASA/CAP by being abroad when filming, the product is still being "broadcast" in the UK and they're residents and tax payers in the UK, double so for UK limited companies, say Brummymummy Ltd. ASA/CAP have issued guidance, we're just in the time now where we're waiting for someone to properly fuckup to prove as a good example to everyone else.

Reactions: 2
Here's a thought, it's not an ad or paid partnership but she wants everyone to think it is so that people don't realise she's spent well in excess of £1500 for 3 nights at Disney while the men she's 'missing' so much are staying in England ?????

Reactions: 10
Her video on ‘it’s a small world’ this morning is painful. Erin is doing that ‘exaggerated open mouth pretending to sing’ thing that kids (I know we did at my school) would do in assembly when we were being forced to sing songs we didn’t want to. And nannysan is sat on her phone. I don’t think it would be possible to get two more disinterested people if she tried. She’s clearly forcing this on both of them. Or if Erin does want to be there, she is forcing her to be in videos/do things she doesn’t want to do. Which is clear exploitation for her own financial gain
Using Erin for content is something else but dragging nannysan along for the ride is a whole different ball game in the family vlogging game! "It's a small world" is the most tedious thing to do in Disney but if it gets you viewers ....

Reactions: 9
Rock and roller is a very intense coaster no way should you be on there with a back problem

Reactions: 11
Rock and roller is a very intense coaster no way should you be on there with a back problem
Oh dear, looks like Emma has outed her "back back". Yes, dear, let's add it to the list: bad back, anxiety, introvert. Yes, we believe you, bab.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it not weird letting your kids hug all these men in costumes?? It isn’t Aladdin or whoever is it. Aladdin is fictional :rolleyes: Especially at that height... gross

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion- criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh dear, looks like Emma has outed her "back back". Yes, dear, let's add it to the list: bad back, anxiety, introvert. Yes, we believe you, bab.
Hang on isint it a frozen leg?
There's a disclaimer on Rockin roller coaster about bad backs- it's very fast and not for the faint hearted!! If she goes on Tower of Terror the games up.....

Reactions: 4
Hang on isint it a frozen leg?
There's a disclaimer on Rockin roller coaster about bad backs- it's very fast and not for the faint hearted!! If she goes on Tower of Terror the games up.....
Oh she's got a frozen leg, too. Can't remember if that is linked to why she has a "bad back" ... I can't keep up with all the stories she tells ... Don't forget there's also the dodgy feet that she never stops going on about. She struggles to get upstairs in her house but is able to walk for miles at a theme park and go on high intensity rides. She's a modern day miracle, our Emma!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh she's got a frozen leg, too. Can't remember if that is linked to why she has a "bad back" ... I can't keep up with all the stories she tells ... Don't forget there's also the dodgy feet that she never stops going on about. She struggles to get upstairs in her house but is able to walk for miles at a theme park and go on high intensity rides. She's a modern day miracle, our Emma!
Gone to Lourdes not Disney!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she has said she has sciatica so it affects her back and leg, and made her fanny flaps numb. 🤢

I don’t understand how she can go on those rides. I have a very mild bad back and struggle with some of the more tame rides!

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think she has said she has sciatica so it affects her back and leg, and made her fanny flaps numb. 🤢

I don’t understand how she can go on those rides. I have a very mild bad back and struggle with some of the more tame rides!
Ahhh actually told the internet her fanny flaps were numb?! Does she have no self respect ?! Good lord , imagine if one of the mums from school were watching and the kids heard! Jeeez!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Quite. So what's the betting we get a whole heap of explanations about how the sciatica only affects her intermittently and she's just been really lucky that it's pure coincidence that she's not suffered it when she's been on any of her numerous trips to Disney. Which will be just about as believable as the bullshit about why she left St Stephen and Ethan The Unloved at home.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She said that the ‘boys’ didn’t want to go on the trip because they didn’t want to dress up all fancy for Dapper Day.

I’m failing to see how a spotty dress and trainers can be classed as a fancy outfit

Reactions: 17
She said that the ‘boys’ didn’t want to go on the trip because they didn’t want to dress up all fancy for Dapper Day.

I’m failing to see how a spotty dress and trainers can be classed as a fancy outfit
Maybe she meant fancy dress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

That tissue of lies was exposed some time ago when it transpired she'd booked the girls-only trip well before Dapper Day had even been announced.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I see she is boozing it up again. If she was working class she be slaughtered.

Reactions: 5
Yes she did tell everyone about her numb fanny 😂!!

I don't get why those outfits were kept top secret no surprise it's a dress from Joanie is it, also looks rubbish with the trainers!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.