BrummyMummy #2 Her morals are scummy and she’ll never replace chummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol! Ironically she doesn’t seem to enjoy rides. She’s just there for the snacks & screaming at men in costumes. Wonder how her back is? As someone with mild back pain I would struggle trudging round a theme park for several days in a row
I wonder if she claims any disability bebefits for her bad back...🤫 You hear about people saying they can hardly walk & then they’re pictured bungee jumping on holiday. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she claims any disability bebefits for her bad back...🤫 You hear about people saying they can hardly walk & then they’re pictured bungee jumping on holiday. 😂

She probably uses a disabled pass to skip the queues etc 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Lol! Ironically she doesn’t seem to enjoy rides. She’s just there for the snacks & screaming at men in costumes. Wonder how her back is? As someone with mild back pain I would struggle trudging round a theme park for several days in a row
Maybe Stephen needs to start dressing up then!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is this a working holiday or one she's paid for herself? The photos and clips she's showing are reminding me of Meldrum's Tesco Disney saga. Character meet ups, front for parade etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If it's same as in UK, rides have warnings that those with back injuries should not ride on them! I hate rides. I would never go on one just to make my kids happy. I'm sure it's just another way for her to make out she's such a wonderful Mummy!

I doubt it. She's got a public profile so the benefits people would be all over her if she was scamming them! I wonder if she exaggerated the bad back though when she was a Teacher to get more time off fully paid? I think Teachers get full pay upto a year while off sick?

Is this a working holiday or one she's paid for herself? The photos and clips she's showing are reminding me of Meldrum's Tesco Disney saga. Character meet ups, front for parade etc.
I would say working holiday. Think you can tell when they don't experience queues and get to meet all the characters!

Reactions: 8
If it's same as in UK, rides have warnings that those with back injuries should not ride on them! I hate rides. I would never go on one just to make my kids happy. I'm sure it's just another way for her to make out she's such a wonderful Mummy!

I doubt it. She's got a public profile so the benefits people would be all over her if she was scamming them! I wonder if she exaggerated the bad back though when she was a Teacher to get more time off fully paid? I think Teachers get full pay upto a year while off sick?

I would say working holiday. Think you can tell when they don't experience queues and get to meet all the characters!
I had been thinking about this.....her back injury was bad enough to take her off her feet for a while and she is still numb now so should she really be going on those rides?

Also all this business about Ethan and Stephen decided they didn't want to go....what if whoever is paying for this holiday said it had to be all females?? Would you really agree to that and leave your son and husband out. I don't know if this sort of thing happens and if there are stipulations for these #ads but I feel like she would do anything for money/free Disney holiday including ditching her boy and husband

Same way Louise Pentaland went to Disney with just Darcey for one on one time. You know Brummy, loves to copy everything Louise does! Apparently Louise is starting a Podcast. Brummy will definitely be a guest then she'll probably set up her own one!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Same way Louise Pentaland went to Disney with just Darcey for one on one time. You know Brummy, loves to copy everything Louise does! Apparently Louise is starting a Podcast. Brummy will definitely be a guest then she'll probably set up her own one!
I dont know anything about Louise because I've never followed her- but if this girls getaway is just another flipping thing that Emma has copied off her, that makes it even lamer!

Let’s dissect this......

‘shout a lot. fight with my mates’. I’m sure we’ve all had times where we’ve done stupid stuff when we’re drunk. I’m sure we’ve had fall outs with friends. But who in there right mind has full on fights with there friends when drunk? And not only that, proceeds to CARRY on drinking having not learnt from their previous mistakes? SCUMMY MUMMY!

If one of my mates got abusive over and over again after drinking, I wouldn’t drink with them again. I’d think ‘this isn’t the kind of person I want to be around’. Who wouldn’t think anyone would feel that about them, constantly text them in a ‘Im too innocent for this to be a true reflection of me, what did that nasty alcohol make me do’ kind of fashion? SCUMMY MUMMY!

What has being ‘saggier’ got to do with the point of the post? Who is seeking attention by making reference to her body for the 100th time? Be it to make her self ‘relatable’ by talking about her size, or being sexually inappropriate? SCUMMY MUMMY!

‘You give far less shits’ well what’s the truth emma? Less than a week ago you CRIED PUBLICLY infront of over 80k people because someone QUESTIONED something you said (politely, not aggressively, and they had every right to do so) and made out that you had received lots of abuse and that someone had implied you were evil. So what is it? You care, or don’t? Who is an attention seeker who can’t keep up with her attention seeking lies? SCUMMY MUMMY!

‘Even if they seem strange and uncool to others’ no no emma. I see people loving Disney being quite normal. It’s magical. Not everyone’s bag. But not everything in life is. What is ‘strange’ is how you clearly force it on your children, to the point one child doesn’t want to go anymore. And you are exploiting your eldest child so that you have an excuse to go to Disney and go down the Disney vlogger route. And what is ‘uncool’ is how you’re putting your children out there to be ridiculed and bullied later in life (that’s not be advocating bullying before anyone says it). Who is playing the victim and thinking everyone is against them because of what they enjoy? SCUMMY MUMMY View attachment 13946
[/QUOT
She's such a beg....

Urgh, she sounds like a tit friend. I wonder if she still has those friends as she only seems to go out with her mother, sister and other vloggers?

Reactions: 6
She will repost a previous one or do a Disney version :rolleyes:
Oh god - the cowboy dancing thing....
If I was there right now, (and, I might add, wild horses wouldn’t drag me), I would be digging a hole in the ground & jumping into it from a great height. My cringe level is now dangerously high & it’s put me right off my prawn crackers 🤢

• Haha
This trip can’t be gifted/paid work can it? As there is no #gifted #ad etc on any of her stories...? If it is not paid for herself then she’s seriously breaking the rules.

Reactions: 6
I had been thinking about this.....her back injury was bad enough to take her off her feet for a while and she is still numb now so should she really be going on those rides?
No, of course she shouldn't. So either (a) there is no back injury and it's just a convenient excuse so she gets out of having to do anything too physical because she is a lazy mare or (b) she has got a back injury and is therefore going against Disney's own H&S rules, so not exactly a great advert for such a huge self-confessed Disney fan.

I am beginning to suspect (a) there is no back injury FWIW. Going on that trampoline last week, rollercoasters this week ... those are not activities that someone with a back injury could or should do.

This trip can’t be gifted/paid work can it? As there is no #gifted #ad etc on any of her stories...? If it is not paid for herself then she’s seriously breaking the rules.
There appears to be different rules when abroad going by what was said on a thread about Tom & Giovanna Fletchers recent trip to Disney where nothing was stated as an AD or gifted but his sister Carrie Hope Fletcher had said before they went it was gifted!

Not much mention of missing Stephen or Ethan is there?! 🤔
I’ve seen two mentions. Stephen is obviously enjoying not having to take photos every few seconds!

There appears to be different rules when abroad going by what was said on a thread about Tom & Giovanna Fletchers recent trip to Disney where nothing was stated as an AD or gifted but his sister Carrie Hope Fletcher had said before they went it was gifted!

I’ve seen two mentions. Stephen is obviously enjoying not having to take photos every few seconds!
I hope Stephen meets a lovely single mum at Alton towers! Who wants to go out and share a bed with him! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No, of course she shouldn't. So either (a) there is no back injury and it's just a convenient excuse so she gets out of having to do anything too physical because she is a lazy mare or (b) she has got a back injury and is therefore going against Disney's own H&S rules, so not exactly a great advert for such a huge self-confessed Disney fan.

I am beginning to suspect (a) there is no back injury FWIW. Going on that trampoline last week, rollercoasters this week ... those are not activities that someone with a back injury could or should do.
Nor how extreme the takeaway dance has become! Rolling about on the floor and gyrating!

Poor Stephen..I bet she uses her back as a reason for no sex!

I hope Stephen meets a lovely single mum at Alton towers! Who wants to go out and share a bed with him! 😂
And who knows how to cook and iron 🤣

• Haha
Her whole mug addiction do you think was a plan to sell merch? Makes me wonder now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.