BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched it but did she really say the kids don't have enough clothes to social distance in? And that's why she got them more? Has brummy not got a washing machine? The kids aren't leaving the house so can wear the same clothes two or even three days before washing. My son and I don't have vast amounts of clothes, and I wear a uniform when at work so don't have work wear but we are managing perfectly fine without buying more clothes. I'm 100% sure in her tat filled house her kids have more than enough clothes and more than enough stuff.
They only go out every other day as well, utter madness.

Reactions: 7
They only go out every other day as well, utter madness.
And Erin hasn't got enough shoes (just school shoes and some boots) so she's had to order her some more saltwater sandals because even though they're expensive, they're SO good. A lot of vloggers get gifted them so I'm sure that's why she mentions them so much in the hope of a freebie!

Oh and she had to buy them both some more socks as Ethan said he didn't have any!

Iā€™m glad she has to buy them. I canā€™t see brands sending her kids loads of clothes, theyā€™re not really photogenic when you compare them to the likes of Marthashappilyeverafter kids

Reactions: 6
It's no wonder the kids are up at the crack of dawn. 7&9 and going to bed at 7.oopm on a Friday night? Come on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I get mine in bed for 7pm every night šŸ˜‚ I need that me time...but mine are 10 months old

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's no wonder the kids are up at the crack of dawn. 7&9 and going to bed at 7.oopm on a Friday night? Come on.
I can't see Ethan going to bed at 7pm by himself when he has to sleep with babs everynight? I bet Stephen has to go and lay down with him until he falls asleep while babs sits downstairs refreshing this thread and watching tit TV!

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m sorry is she trying to imply her ā€œjobā€ is a lifeline?! Or that sheā€™s actually done any school work with her kids?! Sitting on your arse in a stinking dressing gown doing a few crappy Instagram ads is not the same as a nurse or doctor or delivery driver or a cashier or a shelf stacker. You know, the ones who are actually keeping the country going! And are we on the booze again?! Not bad for someone who only a few months ago declared she didnā€™t drink much any more because she didnā€™t like who she turned into. Just duck off

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 16
"My kids have shown an inner strength I didnā€™t know they had. Man I am so proud of them".

Maybe she should capitalise on Ethan's inner strength and make him sleep in his own bed?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There's a comment on I think her fresh Prince rap post, someone has asked beatification brummy is wearing as it looks good, or words to that effect. Brummy has replied lots of highlighter and an iconic spray that she is doing a swipe up for tomorrow!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
ā€œFriendly faces wearing gloves and delivering parcels to the end of the pathā€

... I wouldnā€™t be feckin cheery if I was delivering my 90th tat parcel that week to a psychotic lady in a manky old dressing gown

• Angry
Iā€™m sorry is she trying to imply her ā€œjobā€ is a lifeline?! Or that sheā€™s actually done any school work with her kids?! Sitting on your arse in a stinking dressing gown doing a few crappy Instagram ads is not the same as a nurse or doctor or delivery driver or a cashier or a shelf stacker. You know, the ones who are actually keeping the country going! And are we on the booze again?! Not bad for someone who only a few months ago declared she didnā€™t drink much any more because she didnā€™t like who she turned into. Just duck off
as a key worker whoā€™s still working their ass off, Iā€™m bleeping insulted by this post by Emma

• Angry
Reactions: 17
as a key worker whoā€™s still working their ass off, Iā€™m bleeping insulted by this post by Emma
Iā€™m a key worker too. Takes the piss šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”. How bleeping dare she? She is nice and safe in her house and garden, where as the likes of us and other key workers go out and risk our health every single day, and risk bringing this home to our families that might be vulnerable

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Yup just read her post while I'm sat on my break in a&e on nightshift. But yeah Babs, your job is a lifeline. Get a bleeping grip you useless lump of a woman.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Yup just read her post while I'm sat on my break in a&e on nightshift. But yeah Babs, your job is a lifeline. Get a bleeping grip you useless lump of a woman.
I mean I work in grocery retail so I am not by any means comparing my experience to what you guys see every day! Thank you for what you do xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I havenā€™t read here in a while but I went and looked at the photo of her talking about eating Nandoā€™s in the bath and had to comment. I want to know if sheā€™s talking about her actual birthday night or if the truth was changed for an instagram caption. It just feels like fine is the related mum (and Iā€™m not even a mum when I say that) and weā€™ve got this over the top character. But the more people like her posts, the more ridiculous theyā€™ll get.

duck sake . I'm also a key worker .Nothing as amazing as NHS staff ... anyone leaving their house to go to work is fking amazing .

Not sitting at home doing make up tutorials /Amazon swipe ups... šŸ™„

• Heart
Sheā€™s is absolutely shocking at her #ads, theyā€™re so rushed and letā€™s be honest she looks like a sack of tit so who would honestly buy iconicā€™s range based on what she says and looks like and what in gods name is her obsession with animal print?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.