BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma, if you’re reading this, which I’m sure you are, hi-tops cut your off at your narrowest point, this is your ankles, so when you’re a bit chubby (as you claim you are, so no body shaming or bullying here, thank you) it makes your legs look chunkier. I’m the same, they look ridiculous on me too. Just get a pair of normal converse, trust me, you’ll look much better 😘😘

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Moment of silence for all those poor mums or friends of her followers who'll be opening their copy of her pamphlet today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
In the apology she makes sure to mention that her NAN died. “Don’t be mean to me am still a victim my NAN died okay thanks”

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand how she managed go miss the government advice and was only listening to the funeral director. It makes no sense at all. I’m sorry but it’s hard to miss the government advice, and anyone responsible is checking in to check it because it updates every day.

I can’t remember the last time someone had to do so many apology posts. We had the shower incident on holiday, wanting to batter her husband and now this.

Reactions: 13
She’ll turn it into an attack on her and say it’s clouded her Mother’s Day but she’s so lucky her kids lover her SO much that it’s OK.
She is devoid of humour (odd, since she thinks it’s her USP) and really thick.

Reactions: 14
Come on guys she genuinely didn’t have a clue. None of them did. It’s not like this has been on the news all day on tv and radio and basically all anyone is talking about 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
She’s learnt her lesson. Let her move on so she can get to her next mistake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh duck off with your pity party Emma. You’re an outright liar claiming you didn’t know.

You can’t login to Twitter or Instagram without links to the government advice being front and centre, hospitals up and down the country (you know, the same ones you claim to have been in and out of) have huge posters and signs from NHS England, every news channel and social media is a rolling commentary of latest developments, and this is all anyone is talking about.

But somehow, you expect us to believe that your head is shoved so far up your own arse that you didn’t know???

duck. Off.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She could turn this into an educational opportunity, some people in the comments are saying they didn’t know either. Why not try and educate your followers rather than have a pity party.

Reactions: 7
You can’t login to Twitter or Instagram without links to the government advice being front and centre, hospitals up and down the country (you know, the same ones you claim to have been in and out of) have huge posters and signs from NHS England, every news channel and social media is a rolling commentary of latest developments, and this is all anyone is talking about.
If anything it is extremely difficult avoiding any mention. Maybe someone living in the middle of nowhere with no TV or internet could claim this, but really?

Reactions: 9
Come on guys she genuinely didn’t have a clue. None of them did. It’s not like this has been on the news all day on tv and radio and basically all anyone is talking about 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
She’s learnt her lesson. Let her move on so she can get to her next mistake 😂
Innit!! Stop trying to make her feel accountable for her crappy actions guys and let this one slide.

Babs is busy keeping up the spirits of the entire nation here!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've missed something surely. Why do you need to record yourself grabbing on to your boobs and pulling them apart while you fall down the stairs. Is this more body confidence? Will people feel body confident watching this?
Remember she has a bad back and Knee

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Off topic but it was mentioned on here, what did Louise Pentland say about her friendship with Zoe please

Reactions: 2
image.jpeg

These are the guidelines for funeral directors. The advice is changing daily,but the emphasis is on minimising gatherings,having memorials post funerals, to keep gatherings/services to a maximum of 10 people, to practice social distancing.
As a funeral director it has been a difficult week, how do you tell bereaved families to not do the one thing that comes naturally when grieving? I have had to tell loved ones not to sit next to each other, try to refrain from hugging and to keep a distance. It is a confusing time and delays and confusion take their toll on families.
If I don't enforce these measures...it means I might have to see some of these families members again very soon...I don't want to see you. If you love someone...stay away from them!
If my staff are having to self isolate because someone can't follow government guidelines then that is 10 other funerals not carried out on time, that is 10 families that face a delay in getting to say goodbye to their loved one. If you have any sympathy for those families...stay away from others now!
Social distancing is not that difficult, don't complicate it, don't justify, don't kind of do it when it suits you.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
“I have no idea where all these face packs came from” The middle one is a hair mask bab, stop trying to make it look like you have more than you do 🙄🙄😂
810A2774-3DF6-4869-BCFF-74EC49238F95.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.