BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like theres a line between body confident and plain old attention seeking...guess which side babs is on 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree, she's so shallow. I completely agree with the fact that loads of Mums don't get in the water with their kids and should just get stuck in and get on with it but that's where it stops. She never goes any further, shows no empathy and is nothing but a complete attention seeker. Why is flashing boob, leg and belly supposed to raise a laugh? I've read some of the comments on her posts when she does one her flashing 'turns' and they make me shudder. How stupid some people are and just how puerile some people's sense of humour. I just don't get it......

Reactions: 13
It's like BM is forcing Disney down the kids throats to make them have 'something' as a family that binds them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Disney is definitely forced down their throats. It's as if they aren't allowed to have any ideas or likes of their own. Brummy is a control freak in all aspects of that families lives.

Reactions: 9
Disney is definitely forced down their throats. It's as if they aren't allowed to have any ideas or likes of their own. Brummy is a control freak in all aspects of that families lives.
Their consumerism is out of control, why do children of that age need new teddies for every event.

Reactions: 11
It’s the exact same one as the previous year that Disney release for Easter so why the duck do they need a new one every year?? Such a waste

Reactions: 7
I think you are right with the control freak comment. Even though I know that things are not always as perfect as they look on Instagram, I still have days where I feel lacking or not as good a parent because my house isn't all decorated and themed like hers and I cant buy the kids new stuff ALL the time. But when I sit and think about it, for their lives to be as perfect and organised and fun as they look she must be a total control freak and always 'on'. And I just dont have it in me to be like that, it exhausts me thinking about it. Still doesnt stop me feeling like I am failing my kids though ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think you are right with the control freak comment. Even though I know that things are not always as perfect as they look on Instagram, I still have days where I feel lacking or not as good a parent because my house isn't all decorated and themed like hers and I cant buy the kids new stuff ALL the time. But when I sit and think about it, for their lives to be as perfect and organised and fun as they look she must be a total control freak and always 'on'. And I just dont have it in me to be like that, it exhausts me thinking about it. Still doesnt stop me feeling like I am failing my kids though ☹
You're not failing, knowing that u don't want to be like babs is definitely winning! Don't let any of the "influencers" make u feel inferior in any aspect, they're salespeople, they're supposed to make u want their life, that's their job x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You really aren’t failing, they have too much stuff and decorations for occasions is just commercial tat. It is such a waste of resources, buying decorations for Halloween etc that can’t be recycled and will stick around for hundreds of years. It makes me so sad.

I look at all the crap she buys and think about the burden that she is giving to them, at some point they will grow up and move out, then they have to decide what items are worth keeping.

I can imagine her jumping around in the background claiming, ‘I know you have bought your first home Ethan with your wife but you can’t get rid of your Easter Mickey collection!’

• Haha
You're not failing, knowing that u don't want to be like babs is definitely winning! Don't let any of the "influencers" make u feel inferior in any aspect, they're salespeople, they're supposed to make u want their life, that's their job x
Thank you for being so kind. I know rationally in my head I dont want to be like that and then out of nowhere I have these bad days. Definitely need to stop looking at her page!

You really aren’t failing, they have too much stuff and decorations for occasions is just commercial tat. It is such a waste of resources, buying decorations for Halloween etc that can’t be recycled and will stick around for hundreds of years. It makes me so sad.

I look at all the crap she buys and think about the burden that she is giving to them, at some point they will grow up and move out, then they have to decide what items are worth keeping.

I can imagine her jumping around in the background claiming, ‘I know you have bought your first home Ethan with your wife but you can’t get rid of your Easter Mickey collection!’
Oh you are so right about it being a burden! I cannot believe the sheer amount of stuff she has packed away for any occasion! And she really doesnt know how lucky she is and that other people dont live like her. The other day just pulling out a new duvet cover in its packet she had forgotten about for two years. My kids are happy I think without endless decorations and new stuff. Just watching them play and use their imaginations makes me so happy!

Reactions: 15
Emma, that tik tok wasn’t funny in the slightest..:
But I so wanted to do it to her!!!

Don't let her make you feel like you are failing. You are winning!! Just by not being like her you are winning. I think underneath all that she shows, she is a very unhappy, lonely person who desperately lacks body confidence. She has a whole gsrage that is stuffed with complete junk. Who in their right mind really decorates their home for every possible occasion. She is only doing it to get in with the americans. Personally, It would drive me mad having all that crap around every few weeks. Also a woman who is totally obsessed with Disney, a 42 year old woman at that. Just pathetic and very sad. Xxx

Last edited:
Emma is the only person who is failing. A mother who cant stand to have both her children at once and blatantly favours one and a wife who cant share a bed with her husband. Also the decorating of her house fools nobody, it's a desperate attempt to over compensate because she knows she has a very ordinary life and knows it doesnt meet her expectations.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.