Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Look at me, look at me, look at me!!!!

I'm doing tick tock, I have 69 Disney mugs, I have my own double duvet aimed at children, I watch Disney, I watch loads of TV, my children are falling out, I wear no pants, I'm looking scruffy, I'm drinking wine at 4pm.... NOT enough people are looking at me... Stop looking at the pandemic... Look at me!!!!

(I know what to do... )

I've had HORRID, HORRID, HORRID messages. I can't show them as they are too horrific but it's awful, please now look at me and give me some attention!

Reactions: 22

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
The week before the schools closed she was posting about preparing for home schooling and I thought she might have some useful content. Was hoping for some ideas from a former teacher!
Then this week she has mostly talked about how she’s wearing clothes for several days in a row, how shes not wearing her pants, drinking wine at 4pm and making rubbish tik toks.

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Does anyone know why she keeps mentioning the funeral and being in and out of hosp with erin? Is this purely for sympathy or is she using it to justify not following social distancing? She's talking out of her arse, what do those things have to with what she's been called out on!?

Memmy

VIP Member
This situation is overwhelming for everyone but she needs to open her eyes. She has it good, a partner that works from home and waits on her 24/7, two older children that can help her with her tik toks, a freezer filled with food, a garden... The list goes on. I think it is disgusting that she allows herself to complain, moan , wallow in self pity for every one to see not thinking at all about her audience and the far worse struggles some of them are going through right now. She doesn't care about anybody but herself. I get that it is her online world, but when it becomes your job is it not something more. I thought all these social media people harp on about it being a community, so why are they all still self absorbed and using their space as some sort of therapy session where we're supposed to help them and receive nothing in return.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Babs has told us not to feel guilty!

"I'm lucky enough that I can work around looking after the kids. So whilst I will be doing a few hours of homeschool a day and working in the evenings. I know some of you haven't got that privilege. If you're a keyworker dropping your kids at school today. Don't feel guilty. If you're trying to work a 9-5 in your kitchen and simply can't do hours of teaching. Don't feel guilty. If you would much rather spend this time at home snuggling and loving on your children. Don't feel guilty. My teacher friend told me staff are planning how to integrate this terms work into next years work. So if all your kids learn is that their Mum who worked in Asda was a hero, or their Dad managed to be a kick ass accountant by working at the dining table, or that staying in your jamas till lunch is the best fun EVER. You are all doing a great job! Sending you lots of love and luck for today my online friends ❤❤❤ "

Also 'the boy' has been banished to his room (to stop them fighting) to do schoolwork while golden child sits at the kitchen table!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
It must be sad though to not be a able to comfort your parents in this time. Should have kept it to her self not planted it all over social media. But that’s her problem. I thought she had bad back why is she shuffling down the stairs

Memmy

VIP Member
Ofc she is doing an AD for a food delivery service at a time when people can't go out to restaurants etc to get food. Making money from this situation.

(She probably refused to cancel the job because her pamphlet flopped so hard)

Last edited:

Tattler 987

Haven't been here for a while so a few questions.
1. Why is ste dressed as hook he looks like a fucking predetor
2. What has Erin actually had done (not meaning to be a cunt) I can't see a difference bless her
3. Why is Emma in full drag
4. Is the boy still around
5. Did p&g realise she stinks that much that they sent her something to douse herself in for the sake of anyone who gets a waft of her over the garden fence

• Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
Who else enjoyed seeing Babs squirm as she desperately tried to justify and defend Stephen's broken wardrobe situation? Could tell she was embarrassed. But hang on, she's allowed 70 Disney mugs, but he's not allowed 47 t shirts? She's just so selfish. Back tracking with her rail, don't lie babs, you wanted the clothes rail because you thought it'd look trendy!

Those stickers look crap. Take them off babs, you haven't got the eye for interior design so don't try to be insta stylish.

I think she has no clue how she comes across. Poor you paying for your kids to rent a film. Poor you with your sunny weather in your garden. Poor you spending this time to redecorate your home. Poor you with your Easter cakes. Babs, stop complaining about your privileged life.

Nadurath

VIP Member
😂😂😂 oh babs, you don’t understand the real world at all do you?

Moaning about a £16 film ffs! Don’t make out you have no money when the accounts for Stephen’s company alone show £109k in cash in the bank! Ok only half of that is his (based on shares and directors) but how many people would love to have even £1k in cash in the bank! And that’s just one income in your two income family!

But yeah, moan about that £16 when there’s families struggling because the kids are now not getting their free school meal and the food banks they rely on are running empty.

• Wow

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
And by the way - while we’re thinking about acts of heroism this month, I feel we should have a mass round of applause at 8pm tonight for EMMA’S LEGGINGS!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I dread to think what they’ve had to put up with - just in the last few hours!! Not what they signed up for at all in the name of Women’s Leisure Wear.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Super_Berry

VIP Member
She’s went from being a fairly relatable mum to now being almost this character that she’s created based on how she things mums are. Every post is so over the top now and nothing actually seems real anymore.
She also seems very manic which has only been highlighted from her recent til tok obsession. I swear she never used to be like this.

LemonLife

VIP Member
I actually want to vomit that she said “today I am wearing clean pants” I hope you do everyday love 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
I don’t believe for a second that the hospital was empty and they were staggering appointments. I’ve been to two different hospitals this week taking my parents to appointments and they are ridiculously busy. They physically aren’t big enough buildings for social distancing, and waiting rooms certainly aren’t.

But, even if I did believe her and that they didn’t see anyone else at the appointment, did she have to press any buttons in the lift? Pull open a door? Pay for the car parking at a ticket machine? She could have picked up anything from those places alone, never mind the people at the tills in all the shops she’s been in, even the damn money in her purse.

I would love to be able to call my parents and say I’ll see you in 12 weeks because I’m keeping you safe, but they need someone to shop for them, put said shopping away, cook for them etc.

She’s an absolutely selfish twat who won’t care until one of her family is ill. Until then this is all just a big joke to her.
They're not staggered. I'm a nurse in a busy hospital (peads a&e) and while we're cancelling all non urgent appointments they are still busy! She would absolutely still have had comtact with people. Each patient has been told to only have one parent attend with them too, hope they didnt both go to the last one.
Also is she forgetting that she went shopping for school supplies? School run for the past 2 weeks? She is a complete moron and thinks she's above the rules!
Must be nice to live in your own little world and not see any impact of this illness but if she had a fucking clue she would stay in the bloody house and shove her excuses up her arse!

• Heart

MeeeYOW!

God, if I arnt sick of her banging on about TV recommendations..disney or otherwise.

Why not encourage people to - oh I dunno, shot in the dark here - pick up a BOOK!!?? Expand your mind, discover a new author, re-read classics or something? For someone who a) used to be a teacher and b) has had her own pamphlet published youd think she'd be promoting reading at least!!!

And the cheek of saying "oh if money is tight...well disney+ is free for a week"

You know what else is free love? READING!

I like a good tv binge as much as the next person but good lord theres only so much screen I can take!

• Heart

Gingysmummy

God I can’t stand thy women . Just watch her latest blog, she’s a dirty butch staying in her pj’s all day. totally unrelatable. I wish we all had the chance to do fuck all during isolation .
I’ve just got in from a 12.5 hour night shift as a nurse. My husband is also a key worker so now I have to look after my toddler and try and help my 13 year old with school work with no sleep!!
also she did no painting whatsoever so why did she say we’ve been painting all day , no you lazy twat you’ve been watching Harry Potter all day in pjs with erin as you previously stated 🤬

Sorry for typos so tired and toddler stolen my glasses and hid them so can’t see