BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t work out if she is mugging in those tik toks or if that’s just how her face is.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Only emma would want to eat a Nando’s while bathing in her own filth. Thought of it actually turns my stomach 🤮🤮vile woman
69C629E3-4690-41CE-AA5B-F7749A1FC0BB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Didnt take a photo of her "nando's in the bath" because IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
I thought all Nando’s were shut at the mo? Well they are in my city anyhow. Anything for attention from this woman she’s a disgrace. I unfollowed a while back but check in here from time to time to see what shite she’s been up to.

Reactions: 2
A crunchie In the bath I can see. You only need 1 hand to eat a crunchie. Where does she balance all the food for a nandos? Even just assuming she had a wrap and chips? She doesn't have one of those wooden bath shelves. So I'm guessing the chips went on the toilet while she consumed the rest 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Only emma would want to eat a Nando’s while bathing in her own filth. Thought of it actually turns my stomach 🤮🤮vile womanView attachment 108224
I love a bath but everyone knows if you eat whilst in the bath (or get in the bath soon after eating) you get horrific stomach pain...and that's just from eating something light, not a bloody Nandos!

I thought all Nando’s were shut at the mo? Well they are in my city anyhow. Anything for attention from this woman she’s a disgrace. I unfollowed a while back but check in here from time to time to see what shite she’s been up to.
She said it was last year on her birthday.

Reactions: 4
Funny how she's never mentioned Animal crossing before it became one of the biggest selling release on the switch.....
I've been playing it for years over many different consoles. If she gets sent free stuff because of this, I will cry.
Animal crossing have zero need to advertise so hopefully no influencers will get it #gifted. A lot of them are advertising for free in the hope of getting engagement.

Buy the game yourself emma! I promise you won't go broke!

Reactions: 8
So Emma was in London last year on her birthday having big meetings (prob for tit book) and Mickey took her for an afternoon tea at a posh place. So when did the Nando bath fit in eh? Not lying again are you Emma......?
Liar, liar, pants on fire! But how dare we question her integrity?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Emma was in London last year on her birthday having big meetings (prob for tit book) and Mickey took her for an afternoon tea at a posh place. So when did the Nando bath fit in eh? Not lying again are you Emma......?
I just don't understand why someone would like about these things??? What does she gain from saying she had nandos in her bath??? What is the point???

Also good investigating 😂

Reactions: 13
I just don't understand why someone would like about these things??? What does she gain from saying she had nandos in her bath??? What is the point???

Also good investigating 😂
She gains algorithms! All those people who will comment helps the money keep coming in. Same as she says she tries to stick to 3 posts a day but would love to post more as she likes making people smile. She was desperate for all the comments to say 'yes post more' so she can make yet more money and get more AD's. All these vloggers are shitting themselves that their money is going to dry up due to lack of AD's.

Reactions: 13
She gains algorithms! All those people who will comment helps the money keep coming in. Same as she says she tries to stick to 3 posts a day but would love to post more as she likes making people smile. She was desperate for all the comments to say 'yes post more' so she can make yet more money and get more AD's. All these vloggers are shitting themselves that their money is going to dry up due to lack of AD's.
The longer I spend on this site the more I realise how pathetic the life of an influencer is. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Eating in the bath is just utterly grim. What is appealing about it in any way? You take a bath to become clean or relaxed. Impossible to eat a nandos in the bath. Just gross.

Reactions: 14
Only emma would want to eat a Nando’s while bathing in her own filth. Thought of it actually turns my stomach 🤮🤮vile womanView attachment 108224
So when they did the bathroom makeover they didn’t think to regrout the tiles......scruffy mare, and that face mask looks like a bottle of pepto bismol went off in her face, and Nando’s in the bath duck off ......you’d have tagged Nando’s in on that and showed your cronies 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I couldnt bring myself to eat a Nandos in my clean bathroom which doesnt have a toilet in it, let alone her grimy, dusty minging bathroom 😷😷

Reactions: 8
I couldnt bring myself to eat a Nandos in my clean bathroom which doesnt have a toilet in it, let alone her grimy, dusty minging bathroom 😷😷
I completely forgot about the toilet!! Though I think hers isnt too close to the bath but still 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I really don’t know who she is trying to be relatable to?
nobody I know, and I know a lot of women in their late 20s, 30s, are as grim as this woman

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.