Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Memmy

VIP Member
How do you make the mum followers feel inferior and insecure about their home schooling efforts...Boast about your kid getting star of the week (aka I'm babs, and I'm the best home-school-mom).

How do you show that you're a rich slob...Reveal you have unworn t shirts you bought on your fancy, expensive holiday abroad.

How do you make sure people know that you're so ungrateful and a materialistic hoarder...Confirm that your house is so tat-filled that you have unopened duvet cover sets.

How do you wallow in self pity... List a variety of products you use to help you sleep because you need to passively let people know you're not sleeping well.

How do you join all the frontline workers at being the hardest working babs in town...Spend your day counting your ludicrous amount of mugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Tattler 987

I think when you are having to do an apology post every other month you need to wake up and realise that this isn't a thing for you anymore. Go back to teaching but please never teach my kids 😂

Memmy

VIP Member
Thank you to all the key workers working the front line 👏❤ We are so grateful.

Babs, however, I think she is jealous of you all. Because now her job, body confidence, relatable mum, wannabe disney branding is revealed to be so unbelievably meaningless and worthless and your jobs are clearly very important and honorable, she can't handle the attention shift. I wonder if she is bitter that if she was still a teacher she'd be in the key workers sector and could shout about it from the roof tops and print off awards for herself. I can't believe how little she has mentioned that her kids' auntie is a nurse. And the other night she just said 'I did my clapping' like it was a chore. With everything going on, all her content is so materialistic, so shallow, so pathetic in comparison. It is shameful, yet people like her get more air time than the heroes. I hope this will make society reflect on what is truly important.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
Tools for home schooling; plastic drawers, plastic boxes, plastic polly pockets, and stickers with a plastic film.
"Today kids, we're going to learn about global warming..."

• Haha
  • Wow

Tookah

She gains algorithms! All those people who will comment helps the money keep coming in. Same as she says she tries to stick to 3 posts a day but would love to post more as she likes making people smile. She was desperate for all the comments to say 'yes post more' so she can make yet more money and get more AD's. All these vloggers are shitting themselves that their money is going to dry up due to lack of AD's.
The longer I spend on this site the more I realise how pathetic the life of an influencer is. 😂

• Haha
I’m gonna really swear now but she is one thick bitch ......she is totally wrong on social distancing and needs to take that fucking post down, even with comments from people telling her she’s not following the rules she’s still in denial, if you are gonna be an influencer know the facts before spreading the wrong message .....thick c u next Tuesday 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

insilverandgold

Only in influencer culture would you even consider uploading an ad mere hours after having to make a public apology.

Reactions: 24

Memmy

VIP Member
This is what really grinds my gears about influencers. She was gifted a tent 4 years ago and since then it has been packed away, unused. What a waste! A family could've really got some good use out of that tent if she had donated it. In scenarios like this, the tent isn't payment correct? She will have additionally got paid a fee to review it? How sincere was her review if this tent just sat in the garage for four years?! She's so spoilt and ungrateful. Fake.

• Angry
Reactions: 24

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
Been following this thread for over a year now and I’ve finally taken the plunge and commented because I’m fuming at the nonsense Babs comes out with! Today she said Ste was going back to work, that’ll be in the garage at the bottom of the garden then! And then she said she was doing some work today too. I’ve followed Babs more or less since she started out, has she forgotten that she used to do actual work (albeit part time) back then? If she really thinks that getting her kids to take photos of her wearing crappy outfits from ASOS is really work then she has lost the plot! Unless there’s some actual work she does secretly that we don’t know about?

and don’t get me started on the stupid pathetic TikToks!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Tattler 987

I also think that the phrase "if you don't like it then unfollow me" just shows how much she believes that she is above everyone else. You can and will be held accountable one day Emma you smug oompa loompa

2020two

Chatty Member
It makes me so sad that anyone would think they're a failure because they don't do what Emma does. Emma's only happiness comes from buying crap that will end in landfill. Who needs that many Easter bunny toys? I'll tell you - absolutely no one. I find decorating for Christmas such a ballache I can't imagine doing it for every bloody occasion. Emma is desperate to be American, I've no idea why. The biggest failure here is Emma's marriage. Am I allowed to mention my career on here or will it get me in trouble? Anyway as a ... Doing the dirty therapist I strongly believe their marriage is fucked. Their son is plenty old enough to not sleep with mummy. I can't believe Emma even publicly says her husband doesn't sleep in their room and doesn't have wardrobe space in it. WTF. What a horrible way to treat your husband. At this point they may as well decorate Ethan's room to be an adult bedroom for S. Poor guy. Emma is only interested in Emma and her mini me Erin. It really is rather sad. I know you will read this Emma - I think you should think about the real reasons why S doesn't share your bed anymore.

• Heart

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
World Poetry Day and she hasnt mentioned it. You’d think as a published poet it would be high in her agenda to maybe talk about her favourite poets, the poems she loves and about her pamphlet. But no. It’s about ten quid storage units in the garage and “the boy” being book monitor

• Haha
  • Angry

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Wish she would leave her tik toks actually on tik tok! I would go there if I really wanted to see them. Cringeworthy, narcissistic and so not funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Memmy

VIP Member
I think brummy doesn't have the thoughtfulness to understand the more complex concepts in life. She thinks that parading around nearly naked, alluding to dancing in a provocative way in her swimwear, showing us close up shots of her flesh is what women (or men) need to feel happy in their own bodies.

I genuinely wish that she would explain what evidence she has, or why she has chosen this display, to claim this helps others in their quest for 'body confidence'. I pressume she's saying that she has achieved 'body confidence', and now she wants to teach others, but with the best will in the world how is her behaving in this way going to make it a success for others? This is an emotional and mental journey for people, and it really has nothing to do with how much flesh you're willing to put on show.

I'm really surprised that after her last job, the responsibilities it came with, the sensitive and sensible character you would need to teach such a subject, that she allows herself to be so superficial and physically so publically inappropriate. It could really offend people. She makes no effort to emotionally connect with people, to explore any deeper thoughts. It could really betray people's trust in her.

I'd have more respect for her ideals if she approached it more intelligently, and was pragmatic about the concept being a positive state of mind, not about how little you want to make people believe you feel comfortable wearing in tik toks you post online. She really is such a disappointment. Long ago I thought she was a woman I could look to for some guidance, but she's let us all down.

She needs someone to point out that we can all see that just because she posts a photo in her swimwear she fools nobody into thinking she actually likes her body. All it shows is how she is again a cheap sell out trying to scrounge an audience. There is very little sincerity in anything she does. It is all very misplaced, or a borrowed idea, or something she thinks is what she should do, what people want to see. It is very sad. She will do real harm to her own mental health and sense of identity. I think she must not know what she really wants or feels anymore. I don't know how somebody like this will be capable of setting a healthy example to their own children about what it is to feel comfortable in your own body.

• Heart
Reactions: 22