BrummyMummy #17 Tiktok tat, dancing like a prat, still thinks she’s all that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I for one hopes she comes back very soon!! I’ve got no idea where to get my plastic bunny & chick plates from, I’m all of a dither about Easter Egg serviettes, & as for my daffodil, tulip & crocus bed linen - please - don’t get me started.....!!! 😖😫

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Babs, take a leaf out of your ex-pal Louise’s book and remember point 1 when you return to insta flashing your bits...
6A5D6DBA-401C-4BD2-BB88-F80648BA6146.png

Reactions: 8
Somehow only just seen this but was reminded of the Alan Partridge episode where Bouncing Back was pulped!! Maybe she'll get a bag of sludge too as a reminder!!

There she is
Oh my god yes - how could I have forgotten this?? 😂
Quite a few similarities too - both have over inflated egos, are painfully embarrassing, say totally inappropriate things & would sell their grandma to make a quick buck. Could we also compare Ste to the long suffering Lynn??
Who knows - BM could be living in a Premier Inn near the M5 before long!! AHA!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Quite a few similarities too - both have over inflated egos, are painfully embarrassing, say totally inappropriate things & would sell their grandma to make a quick buck. Could we also compare Ste to the long suffering Lynn??
Who knows - BM could be living in a Premier Inn near the M5 before long!! AHA!!!
Yess and she can wear the shower curtain as a flap of skin during meltdowns. IM A ZOMBIE

• Haha
Well I for one hopes she comes back very soon!! I’ve got no idea where to get my plastic bunny & chick plates from, I’m all of a dither about Easter Egg serviettes, & as for my daffodil, tulip & crocus bed linen - please - don’t get me started.....!!! 😖😫
Right?! How do I theme my hot chocolate station for the storm?

• Haha
  • Heart
Right?! How do I theme my hot chocolate station for the storm?
Throw the straws on the floor. Sprinkle hot choc on the table & lay the mug on its side. Place tiny sandbags around a small puddle of milk & put some Police tape around a smashed Digestive Lite. 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder what happens when she sees Louise Pentland at any events? Does she starts shouting "Louise....Louise....Louise....Louise..." in vain before muttering that she couldn't have heard her?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder what happens when she sees Louise Pentland at any events? Does she starts shouting "Louise....Louise....Louise....Louise..." in vain before muttering that she couldn't have heard her?
Yes - calling across the carpark 😂😂

• Haha
When she uses the word ‘cock’ I find it makes me feel shooketh because I am a prude and ‘cock’ is slang for male appendage? Or is that just me? 🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When she uses the word ‘cock’ I find it makes me feel shooketh because I am a prude and ‘cock’ is slang for male appendage? Or is that just me? 🤣😳
That's why she uses it. I'm sure her mental age is about 12, she finds it hilarious 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did we ever find out what the score was with her and Louise apart from assuming Louise distances herself because she’s after a job in mainstream media

Reactions: 1
Notice how the thread has slowed right down because shes not online and theres nothing really (apart from her previous daft behaviour) to discuss. So in short, if shes not happy with the 'trolling' and 'hate' online, she CAN stop it. For her family, so if she continues then she's got to accept it. But I'm guessing the money and more importantly the huge boost to her ego is worth it

Reactions: 16
I’m from the Black Country and now live in Birmingham, and cock is used as a term of endearment. My dad calls me cock 😂 Shortened from the word ‘cocka’ I believe?
The way brummy uses it as another word for chocolate is her own doing I think. I’m sure I’d heard her say it’s a brummy thing?? I’ve never heard anyone use cock for anything else!

Reactions: 5
I’m from the Black Country and now live in Birmingham, and cock is used as a term of endearment. My dad calls me cock 😂 Shortened from the word ‘cocka’ I believe?
The way brummy uses it as another word for chocolate is her own doing I think. I’m sure I’d heard her say it’s a brummy thing?? I’ve never heard anyone use cock for anything else!
Yes I've been called it as an affectionate term before mostly by the older gentleman ... I live in Birmingham & I've never know anyone call coke cock.

Reactions: 4
Sending prayers to those poor kids, bet they've been sniffed to insanity since babs hasn't got social media to distract her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.