BrummyMummy #17 Tiktok tat, dancing like a prat, still thinks she’s all that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in the blue duck has a collection?? I have 1 for winter and one for summer and sometimes think that might be a bit decadent
Two dressings gowns....damn right it’s decadent lol......you’re one step behind babs 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀

So basically she is going to park the kids in front of the tv with a pile of sweets and crisps and leave them to it?
Yep cos she will have her important werk to do

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she insists on constantly saying I AM A TEACHER! She better damn well educate those kids not just plonk them down infront of Netflix 🤬

Reactions: 7
Isn't it funny how her stories are usually done from the sofa but now Stephen is working from home she's suddenly "working in the office" because this is allegedly what she does every day 😂 I have never seen her in that office before. The dog doesn't settle in there because she's probably never set foot in there in her life.
Bet she needed to use her Sat Nav to find the bloomin’ place! 😏

• Haha
Maybe educate them? You are a teacher with a masters degree after all. Maybe do some fun science things with them. As you’re obsessed with TikTok, have a look there 🙄🙄
Been driven to finally post after lurking on here for ages. As a teacher who worked until late tonight putting together work packs for our kids in the event of closure, having spent all day trying to maintain normality for them whilst also having to be hyper-vigilant of their health AND complete spring assessments early to make sure they’re done, I find her attitude towards her children’s education (and as a result their teachers’ hard work) appalling. I can 100% guarantee the kids’ teachers would far prefer she played her role in educating her children than they received the many random teacher presents she likes to post about. All of this from a woman who loves to brag about her teaching past. What a horrendous use of her influence.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I am really daunted at the thought of entertaining/educating my children at home all day. Ideas for what to do with the kids at home from a former teacher would be content worth watching for me! Kids will only watch tv for so long...

Reactions: 13
I am really daunted at the thought of entertaining/educating my children at home all day. Ideas for what to do with the kids at home from a former teacher would be content worth watching for me! Kids will only watch tv for so long...
Their school will put things together for them. Otherwise, the resource websites Twinkl and Classroom Secrets have put together free home learning packs. The vast majority of schools use their resources in lessons. Times Tables Rockstars has a free trial running too. Ask your children what they’ve been doing in school/look on the school website to find out and go from there. Happy to advise in any way I can :)

Unfortunately, that kind of content would require a level of thought and preparation that very few influencers could ever bothered to do.

Reactions: 11
So annoying. Doesn't say AD at all (!!!) In her new vlog title. When she was going on and on about internet contracts I did look at the down bar which said paid ad with Vodafone.

How is this non disclosing still happening with youtubers. I sound pathetic but I genuinely will skip and miss AD vlogs as they always seem a bit fake and boring.

Reactions: 10
I think it's so irresponsible that she is still trying to flog stuff. The book she's selling is going to have to be delivered by a person. It's hardly an essential. Putting out a video of b&m, Poundland bargains for mother's Day? It's just all wrong. Come up with homemade ideas for mother's Day if you must but shopping is over for now Babs. You need to realise there's other things than spending money at the big bargain chain stores. This is serious now

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Interesting choice of films from Ethan there. Only one traditional Disney in a house which calls Disney their "home".

Reactions: 5
I find these 'influencers' hard to get my head around at the best of times. Strutting around home bargins as though they're celebs while use mere mortals go to work and live our normal lives.
Recently its sickening me. I've just finished a run of very busy shifts in A&E getting sweaty and masked up for most patients we're seeing. First of 2 days off going to do a normal food shop and the supermarket is like Beirut. Then you sit down for 5 with a coffee for the first time in 6 days and see babs sitting there with her PJs on going on about disney candles and using this time to feed her kids crap and watch disney films. It really shows more than ever how out of touch these absolute morons are with the rest of the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I find these 'influencers' hard to get my head around at the best of times. Strutting around home bargins as though they're celebs while use mere mortals go to work and live our normal lives.
Recently its sickening me. I've just finished a run of very busy shifts in A&E getting sweaty and masked up for most patients we're seeing. First of 2 days off going to do a normal food shop and the supermarket is like Beirut. Then you sit down for 5 with a coffee for the first time in 6 days and see babs sitting there with her PJs on going on about disney candles and using this time to feed her kids crap and watch disney films. It really shows more than ever how out of touch these absolute morons are with the rest of the world.
Completely agree! I also can’t stand all of these people carrying on like they are some kind of modern day saint for staying home and all talking about how challenging it is or how you can make the most of it. (For Emma it really doesn’t seem much different to her usual day to day life.) But can you imagine how much doctors, nurses, teachers, even the people working in the supermarkets, wish they were isolated in their homes right now?
I’m sure these influencers know what a precarious position they are in. I can’t think of a much worse career to be in in the current climate.

Reactions: 5
What really grates on me is the way she refers to sayings she uses as 'Brummie sayings'. No Emma, they're not. I'm from Birmingham and although I didn't grow up there, both of my parents did and never, in my life, have I heard them refer to hot chocolate as 'cock'. Can you imagine if they'd ask me if I wanted to suck cock through a straw? I'd have been in the care of social services! Bab is a Brummie saying but she over uses it so much. It's used as a term of endearment for younger relatives or close friends. Not everybody that comments on your Instagram posts! I notice she never refers to her kids as 'babbies' which is what every other parent from Birmingham does.
It also really irritates me that when people take the time to comment on her posts, she only replies with one worded answers. I follow the unmumsy mum (who I find much more relateable) and she will actually properly engage with her followers.

Reactions: 11
Are we all sharpening our pencils ready for quiz night......nar me neither I’m thinking at 7.30 I’m gonna clean the bog with my tongue for more entertainment value .....or maybe watch Corrie

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are we all sharpening our pencils ready for quiz night......nar me neither I’m thinking at 7.30 I’m gonna clean the bog with my tongue for more entertainment value .....or maybe watch Corrie
She’s the only woman on this earth who could make isolation even worse than it already is.
I bet Ste is rocking to & fro on his bunk bed - dreaming of his office at work, having a little weep about the impending Isolation with an Instagrammer..😳🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Long time lurker, finally driven to post today by Brummy. I'm starting to feel really quite anxious about everything, as I am sure many of us are, so whilst the youngest is napping I have taken the time to try and unwind, use social media etc. It's suddenly become so much more apparent how utterly selfish and narcissistic so many of these 'influencers 'are !! To log on and see ads and swipe ups being peddled in a time where so many people are already falling on financial hardship, as well as emotionally and physically .. it is SO tone deaf and SO infuriating . No, I don't want to see adverts for Vodafone or whatever next and no one wants to see swipe ups for your book. Sit down with your children, turn off the tv , support their ongoing education- my Aunt home-eds and she has posted so many valuable links to ebooks, workbooks, websites with materials anyone can use .

It doesn't normally affect me quite so much, but they need to read the room: lay off with the ads , no one is in any position to buy your crap! So many people local to me are demonstrating such a degree of kindness and selflessness that it has reminded me that there is still so much good to be found - and then there is this piece of work, waffling on her normal nonsense and peddling her naff book!

Rant over, so sorry! She has really got my back up today, as have many others on the 'gram today.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Completely agree! I also can’t stand all of these people carrying on like they are some kind of modern day saint for staying home and all talking about how challenging it is or how you can make the most of it. (For Emma it really doesn’t seem much different to her usual day to day life.) But can you imagine how much doctors, nurses, teachers, even the people working in the supermarkets, wish they were isolated in their homes right now?
I’m sure these influencers know what a precarious position they are in. I can’t think of a much worse career to be in in the current climate.

This. I’m a pregnant teacher and my school isolated me based on the new guidelines. I consider myself lucky to be isolated. My husband is also a teacher and the anxiety i have every day waving him off knowing he could come home with this virus is unreal.

Im working my butt off at home making resources for colleagues if the school does shut, helping others on Fb who are trying to homeschool, helping neighbours out with resources who are trying to homeschool. Whats emma the former head of RE, masters of education doing? Flogging internet. Get off your ass love and help all those parents who follow you prepare for the oncoming weeks and weeks of home schooling they have coming up

• Heart
They are going to Ramp up the ads as now they will get the most revenue with a lot of people of work. I’ve just sat down and eaten my first thing all day because I’m a nurse. And I haven’t stopped. Im
Not looking at my mugs. I’m not creating pointless TIk toks. I’m pulling my socks up and working.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.