BrummyMummy #17 Tiktok tat, dancing like a prat, still thinks she’s all that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s very selfish to try and plug their work for people to buy. Emma is plugging her book to make money yet people are scraping pennies together and struggling to make ends meet due to not being able to work and having to buy supplies etc, very selfish For her to do this for her own personal gain

Reactions: 15
Wait until the news comes through schools will be closing from Friday cos it’s on its way I’m sure, not just Scotland and Wales, I’m in England my daughters school closing down Friday......will she save the day and volunteer to go into a brum school cos that’s why they are shutting due to lack of teachers needing to self isolate.....will she duck she will be moaning how a nasty bug has spoilt Easter for her family , how the kiddos are already through Ethan’s comprehensive movie list and she’s going rabid wanting to get out filming shite in b and m

I think it’s very selfish to try and plug their work for people to buy. Emma is plugging her book to make money yet people are scraping pennies together and struggling to make ends meet due to not being able to work and having to buy supplies etc, very selfish For her to do this for her own personal gain
It’s a whole level of fuckin tactlessness

Reactions: 9
Sure she said she had deleted Twitter app from her phone but....She's not stopped tweeting on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find these 'influencers' hard to get my head around at the best of times. Strutting around home bargins as though they're celebs while use mere mortals go to work and live our normal lives.
Recently its sickening me. I've just finished a run of very busy shifts in A&E getting sweaty and masked up for most patients we're seeing. First of 2 days off going to do a normal food shop and the supermarket is like Beirut. Then you sit down for 5 with a coffee for the first time in 6 days and see babs sitting there with her PJs on going on about disney candles and using this time to feed her kids crap and watch disney films. It really shows more than ever how out of touch these absolute morons are with the rest of the world.
Thank you for everything that you’re doing ❤

• Heart
oh god now Erin and Ethan will be home 24/7 and Brummy will tell us a million times how happy her heart is and how many times shes going to sniff their heads...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
oh god now Erin and Ethan will be home 24/7 and Brummy will tell us a million times how happy her heart is and how many times shes going to sniff their heads...
Yeah let's see if she's still saying that in 3 months time....😈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
NEW THREAD TITLE SUGGESTION:

Can I have a Pee please Bab? “Which P goes naked on the gram, flogs crap and aherm’ has a ‘cracking rack’ 🤢

• Haha
They are going to Ramp up the ads as now they will get the most revenue with a lot of people of work. I’ve just sat down and eaten my first thing all day because I’m a nurse. And I haven’t stopped. Im
Not looking at my mugs. I’m not creating pointless TIk toks. I’m pulling my socks up and working.
Sadly you are right about the ads . Thank you for everything you do as a nurse ❤❤ the country would be lost without you all!

Reactions: 6
What really grates on me is the way she refers to sayings she uses as 'Brummie sayings'. No Emma, they're not. I'm from Birmingham and although I didn't grow up there, both of my parents did and never, in my life, have I heard them refer to hot chocolate as 'cock'. Can you imagine if they'd ask me if I wanted to suck cock through a straw? I'd have been in the care of social services! Bab is a Brummie saying but she over uses it so much. It's used as a term of endearment for younger relatives or close friends. Not everybody that comments on your Instagram posts! I notice she never refers to her kids as 'babbies' which is what every other parent from Birmingham does.
It also really irritates me that when people take the time to comment on her posts, she only replies with one worded answers. I follow the unmumsy mum (who I find much more relateable) and she will actually properly engage with her followers.
She's so lazy and can't be arsed to engage. Too busy sat in PJs watching reality TV like a slob.

Reactions: 4
I apologise for not being on here as much but my anxiety is really bad and I’ve been frequenting the Covid19 threads.

Did anybody watch the live last night? The most shittest pub quiz ever, she didn’t even know what questions she asked, she kept given the answers, then she kept shouting “stop typing the answers in the comments” the next minute it was, why are you all going (I wonder!) she is so obnoxious it’s unreal.

People appeasing her “do a Gary Barlow quiz” really?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everyone in her live last night was saying you can tell she was a teacher - which you can.
Mostly because she’s got that dead look in her eyes that all us teachers have when we realise that an activity we planned is shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really does infuriate me. Does she not realise how damn lucky she actually is?! She sits at home on her backside all day anyway so self isolating or social distancing really isn’t too much of a hassle for her, yet here she is posting about going to home bargains or whatever cheap shop to stock up on pens and glue. Babs, us retail workers are DESPERATE for people not to come in unnecessarily. We are constantly getting slammed. We are being physically bruised everyday, verbally abused by customers, and mentally we are drained. Some of us have family that are vulnerable and could be really really sick with this virus yet we can’t take time off work. You’re telling me you don’t have pens and glue at home? Piss off. You just don’t want to be around your husband and son.

Reactions: 24
Another thing, I'm pretty sure a while back she posted saying that we wouldn't be seeing much of Stephen anymore because he hates social media. Yet there he is in almost every story and post on Instagram.
I actually do feel really sorry for him. I feel like he does everything as she just seems to sit around in her pyjamas and dressing gown watching crap reality TV all day. He seems completely whipped. Plus he has a normal job and people at his work must see these videos of her dancing about naked and slobbing about in her PJ's. I'd be so embarrassed if I were him. I followed her because she's a mom from Brum (like me) but after finding this site and reading the comments, my perceptions of her have completely changed.

One more thing. Her poor lad. He's just so ignored.

Reactions: 16
She really does infuriate me. Does she not realise how damn lucky she actually is?! She sits at home on her backside all day anyway so self isolating or social distancing really isn’t too much of a hassle for her, yet here she is posting about going to home bargains or whatever cheap shop to stock up on pens and glue. Babs, us retail workers are DESPERATE for people not to come in unnecessarily. We are constantly getting slammed. We are being physically bruised everyday, verbally abused by customers, and mentally we are drained. Some of us have family that are vulnerable and could be really really sick with this virus yet we can’t take time off work. You’re telling me you don’t have pens and glue at home? Piss off. You just don’t want to be around your husband and son.
As a fellow retail worker - here here!! X

• Heart
I apologise for not being on here as much but my anxiety is really bad and I’ve been frequenting the Covid19 threads.

Did anybody watch the live last night? The most shittest pub quiz ever, she didn’t even know what questions she asked, she kept given the answers, then she kept shouting “stop typing the answers in the comments” the next minute it was, why are you all going (I wonder!) she is so obnoxious it’s unreal.

People appeasing her “do a Gary Barlow quiz” really?
I didn’t make it all the way through but I am looking forward to the influx of new Tattlers who were abused by Brummy for unknowingly stumbling into her stupid quiz and not realising they weren’t meant to be answering in the comments. I see now why her followers adore her so much because they are just as ridiculous, all commenting on “how annoying ppl are 🙄”. Maybe Emma could have pinned some rules for her very important quiz at the top of the live or perhaps the very invested contestants could have just listened to her and not looked at the comments. I’m actually so surprised she was a teacher. This is why you don’t leave a proper career to sit around in your robe watching reality tv.

• Haha
I have had to post. She has been to the works and spent a small fortune then bought more stuff in HB, Many people are watching the pennies due to the uncertainty. Has she no awareness of the really world. Do you thinks the kids even care.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.