BrummyMummy #17 Tiktok tat, dancing like a prat, still thinks she’s all that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not left a review either. I bet half the reports and bad reviews of any vloggers/ instagrammer don’t come from anyone on tattle.
I’ve only ever twice reported someone and that was Mrs meldrum as she’s so unrepentant about her error/boob.
I did question John Lewis about their policy of letting people use affiliate links and the cookies being valid for 30 days so they made money from someone clicking on a link for a sweatshirt. They didn’t buy that sweatshirt but 3 weeks later brought two saucepans and a rug and that instagrammer got a percentage.
It doesn’t make business sense to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Do you know who the bullies are? The insta mums? So you can’t leave a review now without then using their platform. OMG it looks like a crap book. Get over it. Also you are really not liked for people to do this. Have a long look in the mirror. Also stop showing ur body. It’s gross, not because your body is, because your need to be looked at is obsessive. Weirdo

Reactions: 16
I honestly don’t think any of us left reviews, we are pretty good at staying in our own lane. As for this “oRgaNisEd gRoUp” nobody in here has even mentioned leaving bad reviews. So they are either making tit up or referring to another group of people who dislike Brummy. Maybe Emma should stay in her own lane and think twice before she writes another book. She clearly can’t handle not being able to censor amazon reviews like she does her comment section.

Reactions: 15
The only time anyone in this group has got together in any way is when she has made appalling comments such as the DV drama, and rightly so people wanted brands to know about it. That's not trolling or bullying. We have every right as consumers to raise her behaviour to brands.
I haven't bought the book or reviewed it. I dont need to, I can tell from the bits she has shared that it is absolute shite. That's got nothing to do with my thoughts on Emma, I find her writing awful and nothing about those poems makes me want to buy the book. I've read plenty books written by authors I dont like - I find JK Rowling highly irritating but the Harry Potter books have always been favourites. Good writing can be enjoyed without liking the author. It's just unfortunate for babs that she is both an unlikeable twit and a tit writer.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s easier to blame tattle and a hate campaign for the appalling book sales than admit that even with the insta “fame”, your “friend” being paid to host a launch, and 60% of the books being gifted to other influenzers the book has still done crap. Babs you’re not Louise Pentland (& I don’t rate her as an author) Giovanni Fletcher or the other one that’s is a musical theatre actress as well.
It’s not poetry, it’s ditties, limericks, amusing (not really) sentences that if you’re lucky will raise a smile even though they’ve all been done before on adult greeting cards and purple Ronnie mercy. I don’t think Keats needs to worry about his standing just yet.

Reactions: 17
The audio book is less than 25 minutes long 😂.
Very smart move getting babs to record it. Obviously 24 minutes of her squealing that obnoxious rubbish into your ears would feel like hours. Good way of making people think they've had more for their money.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
OMFG! Saw this and thought she was doing a cabaret turn at her next book signing!
Screenshot_20200309-212146_Instagram.jpg

She needs to bloody proof read before posting!

• Haha
  • Angry
Don't know of this Alison Parry/Perry woman but she ought to be feeling like shes put her foot in it. It looks childish. Bit like when you mum says "ignore them, they're just jealous" when someone says something mean at school.
Personally, I like popping on here to vent about all that is wrong with the world of Instagram and the insta mums (who without going into it too deeply are responsible for a certain amount of feeling inadequate..."ooh aren't we just like you, ooh I'm having fish fingers for my tea...ooh look at my #gifted kitchen and did I mention my PO Box...")
But I dont write fake reviews or go out of my way to direct hate towards them. Babs mate, people just dont like your book. It's a you problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think the publishers are trolling her too, thwyv haven't featured her book on their Instagram feed. Must be run by a tattle fan?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh bless she’s concentrating on all the lovely humans out there....

Which really means

I’m going to ignore all you meanies that have left honest reviews and have valid points about my life I over share to millions. Im going to concentrate on the fans that fawn over me

Reactions: 15
I hate that the pics of her children in swimwear she posts are almost defiant. Like "the trolls wont stop me doing this". Missing the huge, dangerous point. Parent fail. Fully judging. And I do not say that easily.

Reactions: 16
So she's saying tik took removed the video because of "women like me" in swimsuits. The video features her small children in swimwear. Surely that's why it's removed? Quite rightly????
Think it’s because she’s shaking her saggy tits ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh bless she’s concentrating on all the lovely humans out there....

Which really means

I’m going to ignore all you meanies that have left honest reviews and have valid points about my life I over share to millions. Im going to concentrate on the fans that fawn over me
She might appear like it, but she’s not stupid. She knows, deep down, that we’re right about her & that really bugs the tit out of her.

It’s easier to blame tattle and a hate campaign for the appalling book sales than admit that even with the insta “fame”, your “friend” being paid to host a launch, and 60% of the books being gifted to other influenzers the book has still done crap. Babs you’re not Louise Pentland (& I don’t rate her as an author) Giovanni Fletcher or the other one that’s is a musical theatre actress as well.
It’s not poetry, it’s ditties, limericks, amusing (not really) sentences that if you’re lucky will raise a smile even though they’ve all been done before on adult greeting cards and purple Ronnie mercy. I don’t think Keats needs to worry about his standing just yet.
Isn’t the way that these instahuns all gift to each other and recommend each other’s products because it’s mutually beneficial essentially just an “organised group” who share fake recommendations to encourage consumers to part with their hard earned cash? It makes me laugh that whenever they try to throw any shade at us trolls, it just ends up revealing how hypocritical and underhanded they are. I think it’s why they avoid bringing too much attention to this site because they know that plenty of people would agree with a lot of what is said here. Send ‘em over Alison!! It’s a damn shame that we can’t offer them any affiliate link kickbacks!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It isn't like the negative reviewers asked for a refund. Brummy still has her money.

Feels really disrespectful for her to refer to her child's medical condition as 'le wonk'. Also, this crap about being a working mum. You don't work love. You piss about on IG.
I've never seen her explain what the condition is. Would be a good opportunity to raise some awareness and educate people a little about this medical condition instead of just calling it wonky. I understand that some might want to keep a child's medical condition private but in her line of work, and her choice to involve her children in it, I think the privacy ship has sailed

Reactions: 10
I've never seen her explain what the condition is. Would be a good opportunity to raise some awareness and educate people a little about this medical condition instead of just calling it wonky. I understand that some might want to keep a child's medical condition private but in her line of work, and her choice to involve her children in it, I think the privacy ship has sailed
It's torticollis. That's the same with Brummy all the time though isn't it? she has so many opportunities and misses the mark every time. Generally by making it all about her. You really notice a stark difference when you see an account that actually has some humour and humility. Brummy is not funny and self-obsessed.

Its easier for their egos to blame all negative comments on us from tattle because they cant admit anyone in the world who doesn't post on here thinks they are a waste of bloody space bringing out tit books etc. Get off your bloody high horse Bab's I've not bought your book because I would rather give £8 to the food bank then spend it on your sorry excuse of a book. So I've neither read it or left a review so get a grip.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.