BrummyMummy #17 Tiktok tat, dancing like a prat, still thinks she’s all that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of replying to the tweet though, she retweeted it? For what? In the shops her followers would stick up for her? Notice they haven’t

Reactions: 5
This book is just mother's Day merch, they do know that right? It's not got any literary merit.

Reactions: 7
I've just been to Sainsbury's no sign of her book but then again Sainsbury's don't stock the top 1000. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone from on here even left a negative review? We get the blame for EVERYTHING god forbid they would accept that the book is actually tit! We don’t determine that it’s number 942 on the best sellers rank??? 😂😂😂
I must be a ‘troll’ because I’m on here, but I can hand on heart say I wouldn’t leave fake reviews! And I think the majority of people on here wouldn’t either. It’s one thing having a gossip but to go out of your way to try and hurt someone is pretty nasty. It’s what gives tattle a bad name.

Reactions: 8
No reviews from me. I'd never leave a review fake or otherwise, I don't think there's much point really

Reactions: 5
No reviews from me. I'd never leave a review fake or otherwise, I don't think there's much point really
No review from me either just cos I can’t be arsed......the lemmings she attracts will buy it good review or bad they are conditioned to her crap, when she opens an envelope that lot will want in .....whereas i like to think I’ve wised up to her and her scrounging for likes lifestyle

Reactions: 9
I bet they are genuine reviews from people but brummy can't accept that her book of rhymes is shite and that people would dare leave a negative review so she has gone to all her Insta mates and told them it's tattle.

This book is just mother's Day merch, they do know that right? It's not got any literary merit.
If I bought my mum this book for Mother’s Day she’d disown me! Turns your tongue blue to read it.
Helen Steiner Rice meets Viz.

How very sad that they’re so obsessed with Tattle - despite hating it so much! Don’t they realise there are millions & zillions of people out there who use Amazon & can, quite legitimately, give an opinion on her book.
At the end of the day it’s a piss poor attempt at poetry - wake up & smell the hot cock!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wouldn't waste my time doing a review, firstly unlike babs I'm not a liar so wouldn't review a book I've not read nor have the intention to. Emma your book is crap, non of your loyal friends/followers/family have made a song and dance about how good it is either. I'd say stick to your day job but then again I'd rather you didn't do that either

Reactions: 8
Must be uncomfortable not having control of the Amazon comments and not being able to delete and block! I also would not leave a fake review.

Reactions: 12
Do you know why they all need some hot cock (not hot chocolate) brummie always sounds so pent up. Yeah that’s why everything’s a innuendo with her. Alison Perry can drink her iron bru and keep out of it!

• Haha
Not left a review. Wouldn't waste my money on something like that. Each to their own. But if someone cant leave a review that's positive it means they are a troll? It is coarse from what we have been shown, it's not very big for what you pay for it and all this nonsense of I've bought it for all my mum mates!? At £7 quid a pop- er I dont think so, when you could just pass your own copy around after you've skinned though it in a night! Brum must realise that everyone is entitled to an opinion. She has opinions on Mr Tumble even! 🤷‍♂️

I am not one who will write to brands to stop her working for them- surely they are familiar with her output. CBA with all that drama, however, we have to take these reviews at face.value otherwise the reverse is true with all the positive reviews from all her mates. She must have known that her book would split opinion with her followers hence her sleepless nights in the run up.

Oh poor thing. Did she really believe that everybody would write gushing reviews about utter tripe she has produced under the guise of a book of poems? Alison Parry has "Forgotten" to mention in her review that her copy was gifted and not bought along with toby and roo and the members of her own family have not bought the missive. Brummy has got a big enough mouth to fight her own battles so Alison Parry needs to hush up a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.