Brummy Mummy #14 Better give Emma Conway a like or she’ll smash your face in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well shame on her cos she doesn’t look like she’s gonna mention it any time soon.......it’s been hidde n under her Rae Dunn mugs , a fuckin joke
Edited to add loving the title 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Full thread title by @manzagirl edited to fit

Shucks, thanks all 🙃

Note her latest post references her love of tat (I’ll take this as Babs’ personal approval of the new thread title - thanks Em 👋).

Also imagine the trauma of having to go back to werk and rejig your shelves!!! That must have been such a chore, poor poor Brummy how bloody terrible for her.

Shucks, thanks all 🙃

Note her latest post references her love of tat (I’ll take this as Babs’ personal approval of the new thread title - thanks Em 👋).

Also imagine the trauma of having to go back to werk and rejig your shelves!!! That must have been such a chore, poor poor Brummy how bloody terrible for her.
To be fair to Babs , she ain’t had to worry about getting the washing on that will be mickeys job ......priorities priorities, sod the housework let’s see what my minions want my next video to be

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she actually uses any of this stuff, apart from her beloved mugs of course.
Can’t imagine Rae envisaged her high end pottery being used for Turkey Twizzlers & Smiley Faces.....
Cannot for the life of me see her making a lasagne or a nice wholesome homemade soup! 🤔

I feel like I’m the only one who doesn’t like Rae Dunn 😂😂. Love this title bu the way 😂

Reactions: 17
I wonder if she actually uses any of this stuff, apart from her beloved mugs of course.
Can’t imagine Rae envisaged her high end pottery being used for Turkey Twizzlers & Smiley Faces.....
Hahahaha I was thinking the same x

A whole thread done in 3 weeks

Reactions: 4
Quote of the century from emma in her new stupid Poundland video “I need professional help”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whenever I come on here BrummyMummy is always at the top 🤣 she really boils people piss doesn’t she haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20200106_135617_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200106_135617_com.instagram.android.jpg
Rosie Ramsey is sharing who she likes to follow on Instagram, who pick her up when she needs it. Very disappointed to see this 🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I mean, in fairness babs does pick me up when I’m down. I only have to look at her Insta or YT and I think “it could be worse, you could be this prick”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
She is such a douche I used to find her funny but now she irritates me soo much. I was in the days of wicked wednesdays when she would post pictures of the toddlers doing something funny. Now they got older she is just Poundland tat and endless crap!! Like she used to be obsessed with mugs showing us her collection but she’s stopped that lately?

Reactions: 6
Her followers have gone up a lot so it must be Rosie Ramsay mentioning her. In her latest vlog she said 'please follow me on Instagram as I'm so close to 100K and it would be lovely to achieve 100K in January'. More like 'I can make even more money if you do'.

Reactions: 11
I mean, in fairness babs does pick me up when I’m down. I only have to look at her Insta or YT and I think “it could be worse, you could be this prick”.
this sentence wins the internet today

Can you still see her if you don’t follow her

Reactions: 7
Only just catching up on tattle/insta as I have a proper job I have had to go to after 9months of Mat leave. So Brummys numbers have gone up and she has the same New York print as me. Bloomin great!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.