Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm voting this morning. My Dog is not coming. Why would you even take your dog?!?
Mine will be accompanying me this evening, but only because we will be walking past the polling station to take him for his walk!! He will be stood outside with my kid (13) while I'm putting X in the box.

Reactions: 6
Mine will be accompanying me this evening, but only because we will be walking past the polling station to take him for his walk!! He will be stood outside with my kid (13) while I'm putting X in the box.
That's completely different. And I bet you won't be putting it all over IG with hashtags! 😂

Reactions: 2
She’ll definitely be trying to get her page noticed via a pic of Lucy at the polling station!

So 63% of her followers are under 34. I bet most of them are young kids that followed her when Louise Pentland asked them to!
I understand she hasn't just plucked these figures from nowhere (but hay, it's brummy so maybe she has 🤣) but it always annoys me when things like this are down to age.

Brummy is 42 (not sure if anyone's aware) and is the most immature idiot on the planet. I don't belive for a second she's an avid politics follower, it would get in the way of her real housewives time. So I do belive she will be voting for whoever Gary Barlow is 🙄
I on the other hand with lots of my friends, are under her 34 mark (only just) but have a very different life to babs, I have lots of life experience, maturity and an understanding of why I am voting and the policies I am voting for.

duck off with your agism bollox babs, if she can add age into every sentence, she really would. 🙄

Reactions: 9
I'm voting this morning. My Dog is not coming. Why would you even take your dog?!?
I’m taking my hamster. He’s a staunch Labour supporter & has mini posters of Jeremy C all over his cage. There’ll be hell to pay if I don’t take him - will never hear the end of it! Bloody left wing rodents! 😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m surprised Babs isn’t taking the hot choc station to the polling station.
I lived in Brum for 7 years and have lots of friends from all over the Midlands-never once heard it referred to as ‘hot cock’ or ‘diet cock’...I have a feeling Emma is telling little dishonesties...she’d never do that though for engagement would she? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That bath picture really is vile. My daughter would be mortified if I put something like that online. She’s 8.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Ugh that photo! It's not funny, it's not body positivity, it's not relatable. It's tacky, classless and will be highly embarrasing for her children when they are a little older. She's so smug about being the kind of person most people avoid! I know her husband gets a bad rep on here for not stopping her, and I've never really thought it was his job to stop her, but why is he actively encouraging her by holding the plate and taking the photo? Think of the poor kids that will have to deal with the comments and bullying when they are older.

Reactions: 12
Same here, we'll take our dog too because the polling station is between us and the common where he goes for his evening walk.

Ugh that photo! It's not funny, it's not body positivity, it's not relatable. It's tacky, classless and will be highly embarrasing for her children when they are a little older. She's so smug about being the kind of person most people avoid! I know her husband gets a bad rep on here for not stopping her, and I've never really thought it was his job to stop her, but why is he actively encouraging her by holding the plate and taking the photo? Think of the poor kids that will have to deal with the comments and bullying when they are older.
All of this, plus the bath looks tiny and the grout needs a clean.

Reactions: 5
I understand she hasn't just plucked these figures from nowhere (but hay, it's brummy so maybe she has 🤣) but it always annoys me when things like this are down to age.

Brummy is 42 (not sure if anyone's aware) and is the most immature idiot on the planet. I don't belive for a second she's an avid politics follower, it would get in the way of her real housewives time. So I do belive she will be voting for whoever Gary Barlow is 🙄
I on the other hand with lots of my friends, are under her 34 mark (only just) but have a very different life to babs, I have lots of life experience, maturity and an understanding of why I am voting and the policies I am voting for.

duck off with your agism bollox babs, if she can add age into every sentence, she really would. 🙄
specilism in Islam don’t forget!!

I’m taking my hamster. He’s a staunch Labour supporter & has mini posters of Jeremy C all over his cage. There’ll be hell to pay if I don’t take him - will never hear the end of it! Bloody left wing rodents! 😤
mate my hamster is with you! Although on the fence regarding brexit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Their school is probably being used for as a polling station so they have the day off.
Ah never thought of that! I just thought only private schools break up this early & they are not in a private school

Reactions: 1
She's probably pissed off as Thursdays are her day off and now she's lumbered with the kids. Once Mickey is home she'll dump them on him and head for a bath and her bed!

Ah never thought of that! I just thought only private schools break up this early & they are not in a private school
I remember people asking the same question last Voting day and a lot were shocked they close schools and use them as Polling Stations. My school as a kid closed but my childrens school didn't. It makes more sense to me to use other venues rather than schools seeing as they moan so much about school attendance!

Oo, Erin's face in that insta story before she realises she's been filmed - she's her mothers daughter!

So Mickey in his new job already took yesterday off to look after Ethan then today he's home early to take the kids to see Santa. Where's he working as I want a job there?!

That post about getting the perfect xmas photo is so fake. Everything she writes about motherhood is fake. It's all to get comments saying 'yeah I was the same' blah, blah.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Mickeys taken them to Santa. Babs is staring at the hot chocolate station rabidly

Reactions: 2
She's probably pissed off as Thursdays are her day off and now she's lumbered with the kids. Once Mickey is home she'll dump them on him and head for a bath and her bed!

I remember people asking the same question last Voting day and a lot were shocked they close schools and use them as Polling Stations. My school as a kid closed but my childrens school didn't. It makes more sense to me to use other venues rather than schools seeing as they moan so much about school attendance!

Oo, Erin's face in that insta story before she realises she's been filmed - she's her mothers daughter!

So Mickey in his new job already took yesterday off to look after Ethan then today he's home early to take the kids to see Santa. Where's he working as I want a job there?!

That post about getting the perfect xmas photo is so fake. Everything she writes about motherhood is fake. It's all to get comments saying 'yeah I was the same' blah, blah.
Erin going in for the cuddle a bit too late......just like her fake momma 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.