Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she posted that “I’m no competition winner, I’m Emma ruddy Conway” insta in bed, with no top on, all the lights on and no attempt at being quiet...so where was Ethan? Was she in bed before the kids, and she’s just ignoring the fact they have school today and at 6 years old he will be knackered from having a full day in school, going out until 11pm ish, and then going to school again? Or does he actually sleep in his own bed and has done for months but she doesn’t want to say he’s ditched her and Stephen’s stayed away as well? 🤔
he was probably snuggled down asleep next to her - he's pretty tiny, and i doubt she actually gives him much space in the bed, and obvs doesn't give a tit that he has school in the morning or whether her horrendous cackling "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M EMMA FREAKIN' CONWAY" video might wake him up. or, more likely, he falls asleep in his own bed - because i imagine even a six year old boy would object to his mother sniffing his head all night - and then when babs and mickey go to bed, another of mickey's chores is to carry his sleeping son to deposit him in bed with babs so she can commence the nightly head sniffing routine without a sleeping ethan's knowledge, and then mickey squishies himself into ethan's bed. you're right though - even if it were the case ethan had returned to sleeping in his own bed full time, i guarantee that mickey would opt for the sofa over sharing a bed with babs - which is hardly something she'd publicise!

Honestly she is a joke!!! She is so selfish! Clearly desperate for the followers, couldn’t have been more vague about it! No one cares you’re back in brum! Also it’s not just this discussion kids shouldn’t be watching, it’s all of I am celeb
YES. i'm glad it's not just me thinking that i'm a celeb is an inappropriate program for a six and an eight year old to be watching. yet babs is so beyond RABID that they love the program, because it means she doesn't have to sit through peppa pig, she doesn't seem to care if the content is appropriate or not. a discussion about father christmas is really the last topic of conversation I'd be worried about exposing my children too! yet, as always, prioritising herself comes first. no doubt they'll be hooked on teen mom next.

so, i note that in babs' stories she's off to london to work today. for WHAT?! she has literally stated that she makes a living "just by being ME", thus i doubt london trips are actually fundamental to her career. she l purposefully eft the post very open and vague, obviously in the hope that she'd receive loads of direct messages - y'know, the messages she never reads - questioning why she's going to london, and there will be some great reveal later to explain all. a partnership with yet another bargain brand, undoubtedly. which is hardly worthy of such secrecy.

also, just incase anyone wasn't aware: it's babs' birthday this week!!!! yeah, we all bleeping get it. on repeat. no-one requires this ridiculous daily countdown like she's a bloody rabid six year old. so today is the last frday she's going to be 41. just as tomorrow, presumably, will be the last saturday she's going to be 41. and so on. and on. and on. and there is sure to an announcement every.frikkin.day. my prime concern with this focus on her age is that when her birthday arrives and she turns - shock, horror! - 42 years old, it's only going to give her the excuse she needs to ramble on about how old she is. even more bloody constantly than usual. because if she was so super old at 41, we're never gonna hear the end of it when she turns 42. i mean realistically, she may as well just give up the day "job", since she'll only be months away from collecting her pension... *rolls eyes*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched the stories where she's talking about being confused for a competition winner. Her laugh seems so fake. It also comes across as rude as if it's an insult to compare her to a competition winner. Stupid cow. I don't know why her fans all tell her how hilarious she is. She's not the least bit funny.

Reactions: 12
Honestly she is a joke!!! She is so selfish! Clearly desperate for the followers, couldn’t have been more vague about it! No one cares you’re back in brum! Also it’s not just this discussion kids shouldn’t be watching, it’s all of I am celeb
So she's ok with her kids watching celebs eat animal arseholes and swearing but better not let them ruin the magic of Father Christmas...!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@AliceInWanderLost her trip to London was in regards to the free slippers she got from Shoezone! It was a slipper cafe?!

It was in the Waterloo area so does anyone know if that meant she had to go near London Bridge?

Reactions: 3
So she's ok with her kids watching celebs eat animal arseholes and swearing but better not let them ruin the magic of Father Christmas...!?
You couldn’t make it up could you lol

he was probably snuggled down asleep next to her - he's pretty tiny, and i doubt she actually gives him much space in the bed, and obvs doesn't give a tit that he has school in the morning or whether her horrendous cackling "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M EMMA FREAKIN' CONWAY" video might wake him up. or, more likely, he falls asleep in his own bed - because i imagine even a six year old boy would object to his mother sniffing his head all night - and then when babs and mickey go to bed, another of mickey's chores is to carry his sleeping son to deposit him in bed with babs so she can commence the nightly head sniffing routine without a sleeping ethan's knowledge, and then mickey squishies himself into ethan's bed. you're right though - even if it were the case ethan had returned to sleeping in his own bed full time, i guarantee that mickey would opt for the sofa over sharing a bed with babs - which is hardly something she'd publicise!

YES. i'm glad it's not just me thinking that i'm a celeb is an inappropriate program for a six and an eight year old to be watching. yet babs is so beyond RABID that they love the program, because it means she doesn't have to sit through peppa pig, she doesn't seem to care if the content is appropriate or not. a discussion about father christmas is really the last topic of conversation I'd be worried about exposing my children too! yet, as always, prioritising herself comes first. no doubt they'll be hooked on teen mom next.

so, i note that in babs' stories she's off to london to work today. for WHAT?! she has literally stated that she makes a living "just by being ME", thus i doubt london trips are actually fundamental to her career. she l purposefully eft the post very open and vague, obviously in the hope that she'd receive loads of direct messages - y'know, the messages she never reads - questioning why she's going to london, and there will be some great reveal later to explain all. a partnership with yet another bargain brand, undoubtedly. which is hardly worthy of such secrecy.

also, just incase anyone wasn't aware: it's babs' birthday this week!!!! yeah, we all bleeping get it. on repeat. no-one requires this ridiculous daily countdown like she's a bloody rabid six year old. so today is the last frday she's going to be 41. just as tomorrow, presumably, will be the last saturday she's going to be 41. and so on. and on. and on. and there is sure to an announcement every.frikkin.day. my prime concern with this focus on her age is that when her birthday arrives and she turns - shock, horror! - 42 years old, it's only going to give her the excuse she needs to ramble on about how old she is. even more bloody constantly than usual. because if she was so super old at 41, we're never gonna hear the end of it when she turns 42. i mean realistically, she may as well just give up the day "job", since she'll only be months away from collecting her pension... *rolls eyes*
My birthday too coming up......wondering now if I do it all wrong , I’m quite new to social media so didn’t know you were supposed to bleat on about it all the fookin time......then I thought nah probably just babs who acts like that ....panic over ....I’m gonna be a bit older than babs ......she’d be RABID if she was gonna be my age.....whereas I don’t give a duck 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she took her girl to the theatre in a suit and her boy in a bowtie, her sister in sparkles - and again, note how babs took the kiddos and her sister to the event whilst mickey was excluded as usual, probably left at home with a list of chores. babs has claimed that he gets lonely when left on his own at home, yet he is still never permitted to join in any family outings - and herself in a lurid, gaudy tinfoil dress - yet her children are the ones whose clothes we're supposed to find unusual? they literally went to see a performance entitled the boy in the dress, yet OMG how different and unusual and super quirky her little girl is for wearing a suit! i'd pay more attention to the fact that both kiddos chose outfits that were in neutral colours, presumably so they could fade into the background in the hope they wouldn't be associated with the woman in the bacofoil dress. SO cringe. it genuinely wouldn't surprise me if babs had tracked down an incredibly similar gold sequin dress in erin's size expecting her to be rabid at the chance to #twin with her mother. poor kid probably had to fight tooth and nail to avoid the situation, hence why babs is making such a huge deal about the outfit she chose for herself.

not only is the dress itself hideous, babs was so beyond over-dressed, whilst the children looked smart and perfectly appropriate for a trip to the theatre. babs chose that dress specifically in the hope that her tacky gold outfit would attract robbie williams, for that all-important photo opportunity for the gram. and as for babs' re-telling of the story of her being mistaken for a competition winner - i can only imagine how that went down in real life. i imagine her kids were mortified at her reaction, and the sheer sense of entitlement that she, emma conway, blogger-and-not-much-else should be immediately recognised on sight, when obvs her over-the-top outfit and rabid excitement at seeking out robbie caused her to be mistaken as an excited competition winner. she seriously needs to get over herself. she's not even a well-known blogger - mainly because she very rarely actually blogs; she just sits in bed in her pyjamas posting on the gram, which isn't exactly the same - and is absolutely no better than a competition winner! in fact, since i cannot imagine that babs was invited to the event of her own merit, i'm certain a huge amount of insta-begging for tickets occurred - which actually classes her as below a competition winner in my eyes, since she presumably shamelessly sent a million emails and blagged herself those freebie tickets. she's a disgrace.

and isn't it a shame she didn't get to meet robbie? i mean, she filmed him on stage, acting totally RABID at the concept of even seeing him, but we all know she was hoping to meet him in the flesh. especially because, since robbie didn't touch her tinfoil dress, the grubby cow has no excuse but to wash it or, in reality, add it to mickey's washpile, as it looks like a hand-wash only...

Reactions: 5
Given that her sister is part of a BAFTA nominated writing team, I wonder if it was actually her sister that was invited and not babs (or the team her sister is on and she lives closest so got the tickets). Seems a much better fit, and it would explain why she didn’t know the red carpet was actually green!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
EVeRYONE I know we were all concerned but Brumdog is alright. She’s safe on the way home. I was worried she got caught up in the commotion.

Given that her sister is part of a BAFTA nominated writing team, I wonder if it was actually her sister that was invited and not babs (or the team her sister is on and she lives closest so got the tickets). Seems a much better fit, and it would explain why she didn’t know the red carpet was actually green!
This is very true that the sis was invited and Emma was the tag along as she’s always the tag along!!

she took her girl to the theatre in a suit and her boy in a bowtie, her sister in sparkles - and again, note how babs took the kiddos and her sister to the event whilst mickey was excluded as usual, probably left at home with a list of chores. babs has claimed that he gets lonely when left on his own at home, yet he is still never permitted to join in any family outings - and herself in a lurid, gaudy tinfoil dress - yet her children are the ones whose clothes we're supposed to find unusual? they literally went to see a performance entitled the boy in the dress, yet OMG how different and unusual and super quirky her little girl is for wearing a suit! i'd pay more attention to the fact that both kiddos chose outfits that were in neutral colours, presumably so they could fade into the background in the hope they wouldn't be associated with the woman in the bacofoil dress. SO cringe. it genuinely wouldn't surprise me if babs had tracked down an incredibly similar gold sequin dress in erin's size expecting her to be rabid at the chance to #twin with her mother. poor kid probably had to fight tooth and nail to avoid the situation, hence why babs is making such a huge deal about the outfit she chose for herself.

not only is the dress itself hideous, babs was so beyond over-dressed, whilst the children looked smart and perfectly appropriate for a trip to the theatre. babs chose that dress specifically in the hope that her tacky gold outfit would attract robbie williams, for that all-important photo opportunity for the gram. and as for babs' re-telling of the story of her being mistaken for a competition winner - i can only imagine how that went down in real life. i imagine her kids were mortified at her reaction, and the sheer sense of entitlement that she, emma conway, blogger-and-not-much-else should be immediately recognised on sight, when obvs her over-the-top outfit and rabid excitement at seeking out robbie caused her to be mistaken as an excited competition winner. she seriously needs to get over herself. she's not even a well-known blogger - mainly because she very rarely actually blogs; she just sits in bed in her pyjamas posting on the gram, which isn't exactly the same - and is absolutely no better than a competition winner! in fact, since i cannot imagine that babs was invited to the event of her own merit, i'm certain a huge amount of insta-begging for tickets occurred - which actually classes her as below a competition winner in my eyes, since she presumably shamelessly sent a million emails and blagged herself those freebie tickets. she's a disgrace.

and isn't it a shame she didn't get to meet robbie? i mean, she filmed him on stage, acting totally RABID at the concept of even seeing him, but we all know she was hoping to meet him in the flesh. especially because, since robbie didn't touch her tinfoil dress, the grubby cow has no excuse but to wash it or, in reality, add it to mickey's washpile, as it looks like a hand-wash only...
Would you want to go if you were Mickey!?

• Haha
Omfg a random post about her poxy train in London, some of us live her and have friends and family here x

Well, this is the same woman who won't let her daughter wear a crop top as it's too revealing but happily posts photos of her kids in swimwear knowing they are on pweirdo sites.

I think we all know she's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

Reactions: 4
@AliceInWanderLost her trip to London was in regards to the free slippers she got from Shoezone! It was a slipper cafe?!

It was in the Waterloo area so does anyone know if that meant she had to go near London Bridge?
Only if she was lost!
We were in London a few weeks ago and went direct from Euston to Waterloo. Marylebone (if she was on the cheap slow train) isn’t far from Euston and again it’s a direct tube from there to Waterloo.

Would you want to go if you were Mickey!?
i mean, admittedly no - not if it meant being seen with my wife wrapped in tinfoil. i'd be bleeping mortified! but it's just the principle of the situation. it's every.single.family.outing that babs takes the kids on that mickey is excluded from and left at home, as though he's not part of the family. it's just sad. the only time he's half-heartedly allowed to be involved is on those occasions when babs wants to spend precious mother/daughter time with her favourite, erin, and mickey is permitted to leave the house and spend a day out with his son.

ahaa, wow! and suddenly, it all makes total sense! babs' claim that she "got tickets as a blogger" did seem incredibly vague, particularly because she barely ever does any actual blogging - to the point that it's a bit of a cop out to even label herself a blogger. the vast majority of the content she posts is on the gram, and being an insta-begger is hardly the same thing!

she's STILL milking the #ADs for shoezone? though I'm hardly surprised - a bargain shoe company fits right with bargain babs' image! and i love how she supposedly coincidentally "just bumped into" her current bff, alison perry! yeah, like that wasn't planned. *rolls eyes*

i don't know london well enough to know if it was necessary for babs to be near london bridge, but i doubt it tbh. any sniff of drama and you can guarantee she'll be straight there - even if that means jumping on a different train in the total opposite direction to where she's heading. duck the slipper zone cafe - babs just loves to get on board a bandwagon! i just cannot believe that even babs would stoop so low as to make a terrorist incident about her. i mean, how great for everyone to know that she's fine and well, and safely on her way home, having undoubtedly been absolutely nowhere near the actual incident. zero concern for people who live in, or have families living in, london.

aaaaaand as predicted, babs has postedbfurther stories on the topic, making it all about her in her usual self-centred manner, ofc. sadly, we won't be treated to a prawn cracker dance tonight as that would just seem "odd" after "being near such horribleness." more like babs spent the whole day in london, so didn't have a chance to choreograph a ridiculous dance routine, and is exploiting the awful events unfolding in london as an excuse not to bother. she literally has no shame.

Last edited:
I doubt she was ever doing the takeaway dance tonight due to being in London but wants to make it sound like she's so considerate of what happened today. Then for added sympathy post about Lucy!

Reactions: 7
thank the lord there’s no dance!! Because they are SHITE
totally agree. but using the terrorist attack in london to justify the reason WHY she's not doing her weekly prawn cracker dance is pretty bleeping low - even for her! i imagine she had absolutely no intention of doing a dance since she's been in london all day - no opportunity find a humiliating outfit, practice a crappy routine or stick random crap to her tits; so just be honest! it's as though she's trying to seek sympathy and attention for herself about the awful events in london earlier despite the fact she was nowhere near london bridge and not affected in the slightest! and she's shown no consideration whatsoever for those who were affected though - it's all about babs. obvs.

and then, if that wasn't enough attention seeking for one day, babs ensures she mentions lucy, and the fact she has further cancerous lumps. the poor dog, who had an operation only a few days ago yet babs has left her on her own repeatedly. babs doesn't give a tit about that dog - and lucy can tell, that's why she hates babs - she's just using the fact that she's sick to get sympathy for herself. she's utterly despicable.

Reactions: 8
After hearing the sad news about Lucy, I really hope BM spends some quality time with her.
I guess that’s expecting a lot from such a self obsessed, attention seeking show off.
I feel really sorry for that poor little dog - as if she hasn’t had enough to deal with all her life & now this 😢

• Sad
After hearing the sad news about Lucy, I really hope BM spends some quality time with her.
I guess that’s expecting a lot from such a self obsessed, attention seeking show off.
I feel really sorry for that poor little dog - as if she hasn’t had enough to deal with all her life & now this 😢
i mean, lucy was already diagnosed with cancer and had an operation to remove a tumour - yet even then, babs spent no extra time with her, and continued to go out and leave her at home - even the day immediately after her op. i very much doubt that this update on her health - discovering that the cancer has spread - will have any impact in the way babs treats lucy. quite frankly, she just doesn't give a duck about the poor animal. it's heartbreaking.

Oh babs, any excuse to get in that you were an RE teacher. Except what you’ve failed to notice is that in none of the press releases have they said that this attack was religiously motivated. Anywhere. You’ve just jumped on a bandwagon that Nigel Farage would be proud of. The terrorist is male, Arabic looking, and has a name that suggests he might be Muslim? Better remind the world I specialised in Islam!

How about you wait until the police do their job? Given the terrorist had been in prison and started the attack at a conference about prisoner rehabilitation he may have had no religious based motive for this attack. Course, you can’t spin that to be about you can you?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Currently watching the news, not one mention of motive or religion. Not one, how dare she write what she has written when it simply hasn’t been mentioned.

As for Lucy and the vet’s advice Brum is a nasty piece of work. Our dog had an operation, he came home in a jumpsuit rather than a cone, we didn’t leave him alone..even though we could have done because we wanted to look after him. It is called compassion.
Lucy was dropped home and Brum went to Primark!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.