Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously???
Does she realise how unrelateable she is??
I cannot believe the gall of this woman.
Bummy, if I was you love, I'd be bleeping embarrassed.
Sat there, in your pyjamas at 5pm, after doing sweet F.A all day. Stephen at work. Yet he'll load the washer AND do all the ironing on Sunday. Lucky him!!!!
View attachment 60343
So she makes sure it's all clean and dry then dumps it on the floor till Sunday?! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
So in order to post 55 times she has to do seven ads fml what’s it gonna be like when she does double figures as ads

So she makes sure it's all clean and dry then dumps it on the floor till Sunday?! 😂
can you imagine trying to iron that wish all I had to do was throw it in the dryer and pull it out not surprised she only does one load a day looking at the amount of times she wears the same thing again and again

Reactions: 5
So does she pull it out the dryer and just dump it on the floor for Stephen to iron on Sunday? The man works full time, take care of the kids every morning, makes babs her tea in bed, then cooks dinner when he gets home, does the food shop (god forbid he doesn’t buy her the correct biscuits), does the bath and bedtime routine. She sits at home all day pretending she works full time claiming she pays herself a part time wage while having a manager (hi Paul!) and an assistant.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I’m surprised he needs a new car. Didn’t he get a Company Car with his new job?
I’m assuming the beemer is a Company Car so not sure why he’d need another one. Unless they need a bigger 4x4 to fit her ego in.....😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ooh, lucky us - babs is planning a real treat! she's going to do a video in january where she teaches us all how dye our hair at home - if you want brassy, greasy-looking locks, it's the perfect chance to learn from the absolute kween of blonde hair!

Screenshot_20191127_174709_com.instagram.android.jpg

oh, of course ironing the clothes is one of mickey's chores! in addition to loading the washing machine before going to work! babs obvs does as little as possible - simply loading the dryer in-between episodes of teen mom. teamwork, babs style!

Screenshot_20191127_174728_com.instagram.android.jpg

so bloody sick of this ridiculous "it's raining on the school run again" bullshit. if it's that bleeping unbareable, just pick the kids up in the car ffs. it's just another opportunity for babs to have a moan and pull hideous faces - seemingly two of her favourite things - and encourage engagement with her followers by asking them to tag her in their rainy school run photos. it's november ffs - what does she expect?! it's all for attention and the sympathy. bloody pathetic.

also, note how babs is clearly angling for a spot on i'm a celebrity in addition to x factor. she's clearly covering all bases in her bid to become a celebrity star!

and that experian #AD, for a supposed family photo, all babs' attention is, as always, focused on erin - the one who made her a mummy, thus she doesn't even bother hiding the fact that she's undoubtedly her favourite child. it's like a selfie of stephen and ethan, with babs and erin in the background in their own little world - or should i say their own little love story, since babs is supposedly erin's lover. gotta love how even in an #AD, babs is still finding jobs to add to mickey's chore list - as if the poor guy doesn't do enough for her, he's now going to be bullied into painting their front door!

and a quick summary of today's vlog so you don't need to watch it:
- babs wants elf on the shelf ideas and tips on organising "mum-min" - essentially admin necessary for mums, like ensuring your daughter's dance class is paid for - which is ultimately a prime opportunity for babs to have yet another a moan about the effort she'd have to put into sorting it all out herself - therefore, to avoid searching for ideas herself, she requests her followers tag her in any relevant posts, leave comments or send DMs. yeah, those DMs you never read, right babs? *rolls eyes*
- apparently, we may all be very surprised to hear that babs and mickey have separate bank accounts. not really babs - i very much doubt mickey wants you spending his hard-earned money on disney tat.
- as if to emphasise this point, we are treated to a tour of primark, highlighting all the disney clothes, slippers, jumpers and ofc the mickey waffles in the primark cafe.
-whilst on the topic of tat, babs has bought another gnomie. but this is her first ever GIRL gnomie, thus she is absolutely RABID.
- whilst babs was out with the kiddos watching frozen two, mickey was forced to erect the disney tree in what should be his bedroom, but isn't. babs then goes on to show off all the new disney baubles, tinsel and that ridiculous mickey wreath she has bought, despite only a few weeks ago claiming that she wouldn't be buying ANY new decorations this year, as they have far too many. we are then treated to watching babs completely disnify her bedroom, minus disney bedding that she is FUMING she just cannot find to fit a double bed. yeah, there's a hint there babs - mainly that disney bedding is for children...
-babs also claims that poor mickey gets lonely when he's left at home alone whilst she takes the kids out without him, which really begs the question - why isn't he allowed to join his family when they go out together?!
- and ofc, lucy dog's recent operation is just the oppurtunity babs needs to talk about for own four operations - two spinal surgeries AND two c-sections. always seeking sympathy, despite her operations being years ago, and lucy's being a few days ago, she just cannot bare the idea of being upstaged by a dog.
- finally, babs is grateful the kids are totally over anna's death, and that lucy's operation is done - despite the vet having found more lumps which are currently being biopsied - because it's babs' birthday next week and obvs she wants to be the centre of attention, and no bleeping dog or guinea pig is taking that away from her.

I really think she might not know she has yellow hair that looks tit.
i genuinely don't think she has a clue! she definitely thinks she is the KWEEN of blonde hair. that's probably why she's always touching it; she's so bloody proud of it! i mean, let's be honest - if you're gonna be cocky enough to film a video teaching your followers how to dye their hair, you've gotta believe that you do a pretty good job at dying your own hair.

So does she pull it out the dryer and just dump it on the floor for Stephen to iron on Sunday? The man works full time, take care of the kids every morning, makes babs her tea in bed, then cooks dinner when he gets home, does the food shop (god forbid he doesn’t buy her the correct biscuits), does the bath and bedtime routine. She sits at home all day pretending she works full time claiming she pays herself a part time wage while having a manager (hi Paul!) and an assistant.
it literally must just sit in a pile for the whole week, waiting for mickey to iron it on sunday, after a week of working full time AND doing the vast majority of the household chores and childcare - apart from putting the clean washing in the dryer in between episodes of teen mom and the kardashians, which is such an achievement babs reminds everyone of her efforts at every possible opportunity! that ONE single chore she manages to drag her pant-less ass of the sofa for a few seconds to do, and she thinks she's a literal hero. heaven forbid babs maybe do some ironing and help mickey out! but she said once that as none of her clothes require ironing, and it's all stephen's and the kids', that means she shouldn't have to do it. she's such a lazy cow, it's almost beyond belief.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I am so looking forward to the how to dye your hair at home! I am an ex hairdresser and tutor in hairdressing. Her hair is bloody awful. The colour and cut. Her style hasn't changed in years and the colour is flat and brassy and makes her look washed out.

Reactions: 6
Bloody pleather leggings and sweating. Again 🤢🤢
it's just grim. and what's worse is that she hasn't washed those trousers inbetween, as she's literally worn them multiple days in a row, each time making certain to mention the fact that she's sweating SO BAD, or how sweat is dripping down her legs. she's gross. 🤢🤢

she clearly only bought them in the first place because her current bff alison perry has a pair, and we all know how much she LOVES to #twin with literally anyone, even her eight year old daughter. which i'm pretty sure is why her once friends quickly distant themselves from her! but seriously, there's just no need to post about her sweaty legs every time she wears them. go and have a bleeping shower you grubby cow, and put your pleather trousers in mickey's thursday morning washing pile

• Sick
Reactions: 3
LOVE IT! interestingly, i found another of erin's original attempts - before babs got her claws in...

My Mummy by Erin aged 8 3/4
mum humiliates me with her dance moves; they're really cringe to see,
almost as embarrassing as when she #twins with me,
she says we're two peas in a pod - i don't agree,
i want to wear the clothes i like without her copying me.
mummy won't sleep with daddy - she makes him sleep in ethan's bed,
mum says it's 'cause she likes to sniff my little brother's head,
she's always in pyjamas, and often wears no pants,
my friends all see her videos of when she tries to dance,
they laugh at mum, then laugh at me which makes me really sad,
but i can't say her dances are cringe, or she really gets mad,
mum hates to do the school run, she doesn't like the rain,
she moans and whines and whinges and constantly complains,
dad does all the chores, he makes mum loads of decaf tea,
she's always moaning she's so old, but she loves disney more than me!
her wardrobe's filled with disney clothes, and she's disneyfied the house,
i wish she loved my daddy as much as she loves that mouse!
my guinea pig died and my doggy is sick,
i'm sad, but mum's busy sticking loo rolls to her tits,
mum says she loves her body and calls herself a kween,
but she bought this gold dress - the ugliest thing i've ever seen!
she goes to home bargains every week,
then brings me tat that i don't want but tells me it's a treat.
mom made a hot chocolate station we're not allowed to touch,
i tried to eat a candycane and she said I'd messed it up,
mum says it's pronounced hot cock and then laughs manically,
i think it's why my friends mums won't invite me round for tea.
it's cringe when we go to costa for hot drinks,
mum pretends we have the names of frozen characters - it's hilarious she thinks,
mum makes me pose for photos, she says they're for her grid,
i don't know what that is, but it earns her a few quid.
sometimes i must wear a stupid mask or clothes i hate,
but mum tells me to smile 'cause the opportunity is great.
she takes me out to places, but never takes my brother,
she made me a copy a poem she wrote which says that she's my lover.
i wish i could spend more time with dad,
but mum says i made her a mummy so I'm her favourite kid.
when mom starts singing and dancing it makes me want to hide,
but i have to smile and pretend i'm not mortified.
mom thinks that 'cause I'm only eight i don't feel shame,
our families being torn apart, and mummy is to blame.
i wish she'd realise there's more to life than just the gram,
i want us to be a proper family, but she just wants to watch teen mom.

bargain brummy #13 babs attempts poetry undercover, to feign the claim her daughter's mother is her lover.

scummy brummy #13 her daughter's her lover, not shamed by her cracker dance, claims poem written by 8 3/4 year old babs.
I was in tears reading that it's hilarious 😂 cheered me up no end 😃
Or as Babs would say - wow. I. Am. Shooketh. And rabbiiiiiddddd

• Heart
  • Haha
it's just grim. and what's worse is that she hasn't washed those trousers inbetween, as she's literally worn them multiple days in a row, each time making certain to mention the fact that she's sweating SO BAD, or how sweat is dripping down her legs. she's gross. 🤢🤢

she clearly only bought them in the first place because her current bff alison perry has a pair, and we all know how much she LOVES to #twin with literally anyone, even her eight year old daughter. which i'm pretty sure is why her once friends quickly distant themselves from her! but seriously, there's just no need to post about her sweaty legs every time she wears them. go and have a bleeping shower you grubby cow, and put your pleather trousers in mickey's thursday morning washing pile
She’s grim. Alison will still be bored of her.

Reactions: 4
On her latest post someone has asked what happened to Erin's youtube channel and Babs replied 'it's on hold for the moment'!

• Wow
She’s grim. Alison will still be bored of her.
alison will soon just be another louise - they used to do loads together, then louise realised how crude and just totally cringe babs is, and purposefully distanced herself from her. no instamum who is trying to be successful wants babs hanging on, putting their reputation at risk with her humiliating behaviour. alison is a journalist, she does podcasts - equally, louise is a published author who recently also started doing podcasts. babs sits on her ass all day watching episodes of the kardashians and teen mom, and makes money by posting #ADs in her stories and all over her grid, predominantely for bargain brands such as shoezone, home bargains and poundland - and chooses to exploit her children in the process. alison ensures that in any photo of her children, their faces are concealed, and even louise has stated that whilst she shares photos of baby pearl, she purposefully limits the amount of photos she shates of her eldest daughter. babs, on the other hand, doesn't give a duck about plastering her children all over the gram - even when they're wearing swimwear! behaviour i imagine both alison and louise wouldn't approve of. risking your children's safety in order to make a few quid isn't exactly something to be proud of!

babs has made a name for herself as the bargain kween, and eventually every single one of her instamum friends moves on, because tbh they risk being dragged down by association. the whole reason babs mimics them - copying their clothes, the way they talk, the phrases they use etc - is because she seems to think that by doing so, she will achieve similar success. yet she fails to realise that people like alison and louise didn't make a name for themselves by making a fool of themselves on the gram, prancing around in their bra and pants under the guise of body confidence, whinging about the rain, acting like a child in the way they obsess about disney, choreographing cringeworthy dance routines, instabegging for freebies, contacting the same brands and family attractions endlessly in the hope that they'll eventually cave and #gift her free tickets or products, and essentially publicly humiliating herself on a daily basis. i genuinely don't understand how she fails to see that her behaviour is always going to prevent her from achieving any real success, regardless of how much she copies her successful "friends".

Reactions: 4
ooh, lucky us - babs is planning a real treat! she's going to do a video in january where she teaches us all how dye our hair at home - if you want brassy, greasy-looking locks, it's the perfect chance to learn from the absolute kween of blonde hair!

View attachment 60366

oh, of course ironing the clothes is one of mickey's chores! in addition to loading the washing machine before going to work! babs obvs does as little as possible - simply loading the dryer in-between episodes of teen mom. teamwork, babs style!

View attachment 60367

so bloody sick of this ridiculous "it's raining on the school run again" bullshit. if it's that bleeping unbareable, just pick the kids up in the car ffs. it's just another opportunity for babs to have a moan and pull hideous faces - seemingly two of her favourite things - and encourage engagement with her followers by asking them to tag her in their rainy school run photos. it's november ffs - what does she expect?! it's all for attention and the sympathy. bloody pathetic.

also, note how babs is clearly angling for a spot on i'm a celebrity in addition to x factor. she's clearly covering all bases in her bid to become a celebrity star!

and that experian #AD, for a supposed family photo, all babs' attention is, as always, focused on erin - the one who made her a mummy, thus she doesn't even bother hiding the fact that she's undoubtedly her favourite child. it's like a selfie of stephen and ethan, with babs and erin in the background in their own little world - or should i say their own little love story, since babs is supposedly erin's lover. gotta love how even in an #AD, babs is still finding jobs to add to mickey's chore list - as if the poor guy doesn't do enough for her, he's now going to be bullied into painting their front door!

- babs wants elf on the shelf ideas and tips on organising "mum-min" - essentially admin necessary for mums, like ensuring your daughter's dance class is paid for - which is ultimately a prime opportunity for babs to have yet another a moan about the effort she'd have to put into sorting it all out herself - therefore, to avoid searching for ideas herself, she requests her followers tag her in any relevant posts, leave comments or send DMs. yeah, those DMs you never read, right babs? *rolls eyes*
- apparently, we may all be very surprised to hear that babs and mickey have separate bank accounts. not really babs - i very much doubt mickey wants you spending his hard-earned money on disney tat.
- as if to emphasise this point, we are treated to a tour of primark, highlighting all the disney clothes, slippers, jumpers and ofc the mickey waffles in the primark cafe.
-whilst on the topic of tat, babs has bought another gnomie. but this is her first ever GIRL gnomie, thus she is absolutely RABID.
- whilst babs was out with the kiddos watching frozen two, mickey was forced to erect the disney tree in what should be his bedroom, but isn't. babs then goes on to show off all the new disney baubles, tinsel and that ridiculous mickey wreath she has bought, despite only a few weeks ago claiming that she wouldn't be buying ANY new decorations this year, as they have far too many. we are then treated to watching babs completely disnify her bedroom, minus disney bedding that she is FUMING she just cannot find to fit a double bed. yeah, there's a hint there babs - mainly that disney bedding is for children...
-babs also claims that poor mickey gets lonely when he's left at home alone whilst she takes the kids out without him, which really begs the question - why isn't he allowed to join his family when they go out together?!
- and ofc, lucy dog's recent operation is just the oppurtunity babs needs to talk about for own four operations - two spinal surgeries AND two c-sections. always seeking sympathy, despite her operations being years ago, and lucy's being a few days ago, she just cannot bare the idea of being upstaged by a dog.
- finally, babs is grateful the kids are totally over anna's death, and that lucy's operation is done - despite the vet having found more lumps which are currently being biopsied - because it's babs' birthday next week and obvs she wants to be the centre of attention, and no bleeping dog or guinea pig is taking that away from her.

i genuinely don't think she has a clue! she definitely thinks she is the KWEEN of blonde hair. that's probably why she's always touching it; she's so bloody proud of it! i mean, let's be honest - if you're gonna be cocky enough to film a video teaching your followers how to dye their hair, you've gotta believe that you do a pretty good job at dying your own hair.

it literally must just sit in a pile for the whole week, waiting for mickey to iron it on sunday, after a week of working full time AND doing the vast majority of the household chores and childcare - apart from putting the clean washing in the dryer in between episodes of teen mom and the kardashians, which is such an achievement babs reminds everyone of her efforts at every possible opportunity! that ONE single chore she manages to drag her pant-less ass of the sofa for a few seconds to do, and she thinks she's a literal hero. heaven forbid babs maybe do some ironing and help mickey out! but she said once that as none of her clothes require ironing, and it's all stephen's and the kids', that means she shouldn't have to do it. she's such a lazy cow, it's almost beyond belief.
👏👏👏

The wet school run chat needs to stop pronto...it is absolutely rubbish banter! Babs you don’t realise how lucky you are to be able to drop off and pick your kids up from school every day. So many parents would love to be able to do that but unfortunately their work schedules can’t accommodate that. She’s such a dick.

Reactions: 18
The wet school run chat needs to stop pronto...it is absolutely rubbish banter! Babs you don’t realise how lucky you are to be able to drop off and pick your kids up from school every day. So many parents would love to be able to do that but unfortunately their work schedules can’t accommodate that. She’s such a dick.
Yeah that’s so true. If she was still teaching she would kiss that treat good bye!!

Tbf though. She does have a full time job coming up with relatable, funny, entertaining and quality content for our viewing pleasure.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On her latest post someone has asked what happened to Erin's youtube channel and Babs replied 'it's on hold for the moment'!
🤣🤣🤣 rather than just admit that giving your 8 year old a YouTube channel was a dick move?

View attachment 60366

View attachment 60367

Considering how much debt Emma has run up in the past (on 2 occasions!) I imagine she may not have the best credit rating and they've kept things separate to avoid financial association.

Reactions: 11
i don't know how she fails to see that she is SUCH a bibbidi bobbidi BORE. it's november in england - ofc it's bloody raining, you utter twit. what else does she expect?! this whinging has gone on for wayyy too long, as has the daily "it's raining again" school run photo. enough already. drag yourself away from the latest episode of teen mom, get your ass off the sofa, buy an umbrella or a coat or jump in the car, and stop bloody moaning!

Considering how much debt Emma has run up in the past (on 2 occasions!) I imagine she may not have the best credit rating and they've kept things separate to avoid financial association.
very likely. but equally, if i were mickey, i'd also want my money totally separate from babs' because i just wouldn't trust her not to pop to home bargains and return with £100 worth of utter crap, or to buy half of primark's disney collection or spend absolute fortune on rae dunn mugs. i mean, how did babs end up in debt in the first place? i wouldn't surprise me if disney was involved in some way or another. 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.