Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s spelt Bibbidi Bobbidi wrong 😂😂😂 I’m not even a Disney fan and I was like....that doesn’t sound right?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
[emoji1787] ‘Stephen was going to take the day off’! I thought he just started a new job? Why couldn’t she cancel her plans? Oh that’s right she needed to get some photos for the gram [emoji849]
She’s so nasty. ‘I encourage you to find someone you can relate to’ duck right off babs. Because someone had the balls to call you out on making a fuss over the dog then leaving her for an entire day so you can swan around town with your Disney ‘friends’. She is so selfish. Glad other people have commented on it. The fact she says she can see they don’t follow her and may have missed the igtv says that she looked those people up. Her nose is well out of joint. Hope her empire as she calls it collapses before the Disney blog launches. That’d be sweet karma right there.

Reactions: 19
I know its the inconsistency, I love my dog, pray for my dog, Ill leave my dog a day after op. I'll be passive aggressive (which is the worst ) to people that call me out. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 16
One of the most passive aggressive people I have ever come across in my whole 36 years of being alive
So many of these daft influencers reply to negative comments passive aggressively with the obligatory “xxx”. I think it’s so cringe! By bab’s own admission, she is elderly! Why does she act like a petulant teenager? Imagine responding to a professional email in that tone. You would be the laughing stock of your business/company. Also, I like to keep my 😘 for my loved ones, not people that I openly dislike. Surely a part of their soul dies every time they send something like that to one of their “trolls”. It would explain a lot really! 🤔

Reactions: 13
wait, what's this i see?! an item that has been #gifted to babs, yet without the #emmaopenscrap hashtag! admittedly, it has already been opened, but it seems that babs is learning to at least fake appreciation, based on her time spent lurking this forum!

she still can't resist a cheeky #AD though - especially one where - instead of taking a far more relevant photo of the kids - she; emma, 42, ex RE teacher with a degree in philosophy; can take a look-how-even-more-blonde-my-hair-is selfie, sitting in front of her tacky rainbow christmas tree which she claims is "for the kiddos!" who does she think she's kidding? she was absolutely rabid with excitement, showing off her new purchase last week - looking totally RABID at the prospect of watching frozen two - sick dog an entirely distant memory, ofc!

and, ooh, what's this? bibbidi bobbidi babs has treated us to a vlog a full two days early! i, for one, can barely contain my excitement! she's been sponsored by the works to do a haul video of all their frozen two products - that's all erin and ethan's christmas presents sorted for free then! babs must be RABID at the prospect at not having to spend a penny on her own children. regardless of what the kiddos actually wanted for christmas this year, freebies come first! she also reccommends, yet again, to use sticker and colouring books at family meals to keep the kids quiet and distracted - in her case, specifically so they don't, in her case, interrupt her opportunity to have a baileys. excluding your children from family christmas meals? classy move, babs. imagine a world where families actually want their children involved in christmas dinner and don't want to palm them off with activity books! finally, if you are planning on going to watch frozen two, avoid babs' stories over the weekend as she promises a review with no spoilers. but we all know babs cannot resist a spoiler, and she later claims she'll try to avoid spoilers, but that ultimately s̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶u̶i̶n̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ she's not very good at it, the implication being that there will be spoilers aplenty.

i love how all the #ads and #partnerships babs does are with bargain shops, like poundland, poundstretcher, home bargains, the works etc - all great shops in themselves, but she has literally succeeded in making a name for herself as the bargain kween, and i imagine she is FUMING that, despite the endless name-dropping, the more high-end stores like paperchase just won't touch her, as they obvs don't want her scumming up their brand.

oh, and babs thinks she looks like elsa. so there's that. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
While I bet this comment made Emma's evening, it made me want to vom. Celeb? My ass.
Look out maybe Paul will get her in the Jungle next year. 🤣🤣😂
There’s an idea for you Babs seeing as you’re reading. Now ‘influencers’ are making their way onto reality tv 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look out maybe Paul will get her in the Jungle next year. 🤣🤣😂
There’s an idea for you Babs seeing as you’re reading. Now ‘influencers’ are making their way onto reality tv 🙄
Don’t give her ideas, she will be bombarding Strictly before we know it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahh yes, Emma the "i'm just like you" but "its not my job to be relatable" Mummy of two.

Pick a position and stick to it you demented flipflopper.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Emma would be out in the first week. She has NOT got the work ethic for Strictly. She would be SHOOKETH at having to train every day.
Omg could you imagine if she did get on it. (I know it will never ever ever happen as she’s an absolute nobody) Louise would be seething!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t give her ideas, she will be bombarding Strictly before we know it!
what with her followers treating her as though she genuinely is a celeb, all like "omg, i saw you in the street but was too nervous to approach you!" - can you imagine?! that's just the kind of behaviour she would LOVE - rabid fans approaching her in home bargains to take selfies and autographs their gnomies - though in reality if that did actually start happening, she'd very quickly become impatient with it all.

as for strictly, it wouldn't surprise me if she's already approached them, and started insta-begging for a place on the show. she'd absolutely LOVE the opportunity to be on strictly - proving that even with a dodgy knee, and practically paralysed back, she; emma, 42, degree in philosophy; still has dem moves. she's probs bombarded them with endless videos of her weekly prawn cracker dances as audition tapes.

and whilst she'd undoubtedly be FUMING to be kicked out in the first round, she'd still be RABID at the opportunity to parade around the stage with a vaugely barlow lookalike, wearing a corset and no pants, all #iweigh and #bodyconfidence, with all her followers making out she's an inspiration and a role model. and tbh, we all know that the real reason she'd be RABID to get onto strictly would be nothing to do with the dancing and everything to do with increasing her already enormous fan base! oh, and nabbing herself a new man, obvs! poor mickey.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.