Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_20191121_183040.jpg

as you can see, i caved. the urge to imitate babs and create a hot chocolate station of my very own was just too strong. as you can see, it is placed in a prominent position in my kitchen, so it is̶ ̶e̶s̶s̶e̶n̶t̶i̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ makes a bold statement and i'm proud to admit that i've even managed to get that tiered effect without having to #AD splash out on an expensive, fancy tiered cake stand from amazon. it features all the basic necessities for a decent mug of hot chocolate - namely a variety of hot chocolate powders which, whilst i have no idea whether they're in date or not, are all still fresh and not clumped together in a hot chocolate powder rock, because i made the smart decision to keep them contained within their sealed, airtight containers.

my hot chocolate station may not be cluttered with an array of ceramic tat, or include candy-canes which probably won't ever be used, or fancy flavoured syrups, or "game-changer" soggy paper straws, but it is positioned directly in front of the mug cupboard, and right next to the kettle for ease. and ultimately, MY hot chocolate station is entirely usable. AND it doesn't feature a sign to remind me about calories every time i go to use it. #winning

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone else get irritated by the use of the word "kween" 🙄🙃 it's "queen" bab. Speak proper English please 🤦🤭

Reactions: 5
State of the silicone sealant and grubby tile grout in that bathroom.......sort it out babs, I’m sure there’s plenty of hinchers that follow you can give you tips, or here’s one for free, sod off singing about bleeping bath bombs and get scrubbing with the flash spray

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh hello what’s this, prepping another insta for the launch of your Disney blog babs?

B9E1D0B9-9D07-4B57-BDAA-6FF3C2743839.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Oh hello what’s this, prepping another insta for the launch of your Disney blog babs?

View attachment 58965
There is actually no need for this..
She acts like the worlds biggest Disney fan. She actually knows very little...:

It has 29 posts already I wonder if it’s a more personal, second account??

Reactions: 3
Read: "how could you keep this from ME, your bestest Instagram friend???" You can just feel babs FUMING behind all those passive aggressive hearts.
Don't wanna defend her but pretty sure it was sarcasm, Louise's "super secret" podcast isn't such a secret, she's been blabbing for ages!

There is actually no need for this..
She acts like the worlds biggest Disney fan. She actually knows very little...:

Those 29 posts are between April and August 2017, she's had it ages but never posts! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Don't wanna defend her but pretty sure it was sarcasm, Louise's "super secret" podcast isn't such a secret, she's been blabbing for ages!

Those 29 posts are between April and August 2017, she's had it ages but never posts! 😂
Ah, I didn't know this as I don't follow Louise- just see babs fangirling all over her all the time!

So Louise P is bringing out a podcast! I wonder if Birmingham’s finest will be on there...🧐 Ouch!
ahahaa, amazing. babs is clearly pissed that her bff louise didn't let her in on her new secret venture, and she had to find out via the gram as though she's just another fan! she's desperately trying to keep her response all light and jokey - when in reality, it's clear her comments reads "how could you keep your super secret from ME, one of your closest friends!" it's just super cringe and reeks of desperation. it's obvious that inside she is FUMING not to be one of the first to know. and i mean, considering louise usually just ignores comments from babs, her response here is actually pretty crushing - like a public "i don't tell you everything, emma; you're not THAT important." ouch. pretty humiliating, yet babs is more than happy to look totally desperate in her attempts to befriend louise. babs isn't in louise's inner circle, and she just can't handle it. louise sees babs as more of an acquaintance to film the occasional vlog with than an actual friend, and babs really struggles to handle that. she's absolutely RABID at the idea of being classed by louise as a friend - purely for her own benefit ofc; the grabby cow just wants to jump on the back of louises's success - but unfortunately for babs, louise has seen right through her.

Sorry if anyone else has this but, that tree is hideous. 😖
i mean really, what do you expect from the christmas kween of tat?!

View attachment 58905
This is my tea station. Thought I’d share it with you. I know it’s amazing but I really don’t mind if you copy me. Love you lots 😘
ooh, classy! i mean, obvs it's missing the necessary tiered tray, but i love the way you've ignored all of babs' tips and gone with that simplistic vibe - not clutter of tacky ornaments in sight! and entirely usable too! babs could certainly learn a thing or two from you!

Last edited:
I thought this, but then would you have 1000 followers on it when she’s accepting each request? She can’t know a thousand people that well! (Or indeed know what private even means if her antics on BM2 insta are anything to go by!)

I think she’s slowly adding pictures so there’s a full grid of content when she goes live.

She started that bippity boppity brunt account a while ago, I think I was following it, I am now “requested” and she just seems to have Disney bloggers/ vloggers following!

Reactions: 1
The song is called Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo... so why has Emma, self proclaimed Disney expert, called it bippityboppitybrummy?? Its ridiculous that neither she nor the mysterious Miss D could get that right!!
I did think it was a bloody stupid name, people would struggle with the spelling all the time.

Reactions: 3
I did think it was a bloody stupid name, people would struggle with the spelling all the time.
Agreed- the entire song is nonsense words. But, if you're putting yourself out there as some kind of Disney mega fan/expert, surely youd check?

Choc and coke are definitely NOT pronounced as cock in a brummie accent. Babs is just a complete twit!
it's just an opportunity to use the word "cock" because she thinks that doing so is hilarious. hence why she brings it up repeatedly. she must know that there are gonna be countless brummys out there like "wtf is she on about?!" and what kind of example does she think she's giving to her six and eight year olds, teaching them to pronounce diet coke as diet cock, or to order hot cock whenever they go to a cafe. "ooh, come on kids - let's go make to the hot chocolate station and make you both a nice hot cock to warm you up!" i mean, does she expect us to believe that she refers to chocolate cake as cock cake?! "ooh, let's treat ourselves to some cock cake, erin!" seriously?! those poor kids are going to be utterly humiliated. and her local costa must think she's vulgar af.

She should have called it brum, like it fits with the song! She honestly is a joke, why wouldn’t you make your profile hidden until you launched the blog?
nah, babs has said before that she has a second disney-specific insta account that she uses predominantly to follow disney accounts, but doesn't really use to post anything. which i assume is why it's private. though i don't know why she made such a big deal about naming her new disney blog, asking her followers for ideas, when she already had a disney-themed name that she was just gonna alter slightly. everything with babs is bibbidi bobbidi bullshit.

Last edited:
🤣 ‘Stephen was going to take the day off’! I thought he just started a new job? Why couldn’t she cancel her plans? Oh that’s right she needed to get some photos for the gram 🙄
strange how last night she claimed the vet had said that lucy needed looking after for ten days, yet that advice has now changed to suit her plans. the only reason she's getting so bitchy and defensive about it is that someone has called her out on her failure to take proper care of lucy dog, and the fact that she prioritised hanging out at a german market with her mates over the health of her pet, and unsurprisingly, babs doesn't like it.

Reactions: 20
strange how last night she claimed the vet had said that lucy needed looking after for ten days, yet that advice has now changed to suit her plans. the only reason she's getting so bitchy and defensive about it is that someone has called her out on her failure to take proper care of lucy dog, and the fact that she prioritised hanging out at a german market with her mates over the health of her pet, and unsurprisingly, babs doesn't like it.
well if anything we have seen in the last week she don’t give a shizzle about that murdering guinea pig. Also I think it was beneficial for the dog to get some rest and away from her being swaddled on her bed.

Reactions: 8
ahaa, so after asking her followers for suggestions of what to name the tacky new g-nomie she obvs ended up purchasing at her trip to the german market, she has decided upon the name....greta!

greta the g-nomie.

not that babs is likely even on her radar, but i'm sure influencer and fellow instamum clemmie telford will be super pleased to hear that babs has named an ugly g-nomie after her little daughter. awks.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤣 ‘Stephen was going to take the day off’! I thought he just started a new job? Why couldn’t she cancel her plans? Oh that’s right she needed to get some photos for the gram 🙄
One of the most passive aggressive people I have ever come across in my whole 36 years of being alive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.