Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A calorie sign but tagging other stuff with #iweigh which is the exact opposite of thinking about calories and judging people’s size. Not that Babs ever gets that right when she uses it. She just doesn’t get it
babs is SUCH a hypocrite. she tags her posts #iweigh and bangs on and on about body posivity and body confidence and how much she now loves her body etc etc, yet she happily displays a sign about calorie counting in her kitchen - which supposedly contradicts everything she stands for - and what's worse it that it will be read by her young kids! always the role model, eh babs. especially when you learn in her vlog that she had three different signs to choose from - the other two featuring cute, christmassy rhymes - such as all you need is love and christmas cookies - yet she specifically chose a sign about calories to display in her kitchen over christmas - not only contradicting everything she apparently stands for, but knowing that she'll undoubtedly have to explain what calories are to her six and eight year old kids. way to ruin their hot chocolate fun by making sure they're thinking about the calorie content of their drink, or limiting the number of marshmallows they add as a topping. children shouldn't even know what calories ARE, yet ofc a supposedly funny sign comes first. it's all for the gram. as are all her #iweigh, body confidence posts, obvs.

Reactions: 8
babs is FUMING that her disney cartoon crush gaston has been knocked out of her poll - make sure you all go vote for ariel and ensure her beloved flynn is also kicked out - although admittedly those two seem like a bizarre comparison! she will be SHOOKETH!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she tells lies even from this morning ... Stephen was taking the dog to the vet and she was collecting her ... er no Stephen bathes the dog last night took it to the vet and also picked it up ... I’m assuming Babs went along to avoid having to make kids tea or look after them Cos there’s no mention of them going with them ( dumped with nanny again ??)
And since coming home is spending the night in bed looking after the dog ... I guess Stephen is now doing everything else ?

And who watches dollar tree hauls ?? Why 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not even UK ... can’t think of owt more dull

Reactions: 5
It really confuses me as to what is said before she asks for some photos to be taken. Like the one of her and Lucy, does she say “can we take a photo of Lucy before her operation for Instagram” I really hope not:(
and what was the deal with that photo of the poor dog swaddled like a baby? she had a lump in her tummy and was probably incredibly uncomfortable, if not in a lot of pain - i'm sure the last thing she wanted was to be bundled up in order to take a "cute" photo for the gram. it's clear to everyone - even babs herself - that lucy literally despises her, yet she continues to force herself upon the poor dog, kissing and cuddling her - no wonder lucy always looks FUMING whenever babs is around. she just wants her to duck off and leave her alone. but bad just can't resist. it's cruel. just because lucy is unable to physically verbalise that she wants babs to go away, her body language makes it blatantly obvious. "if you need me tonight. i'll be here." no babs, i think she'd be far happier if you just left her the hell alone.

is it just me, or does the blurred mickey in the background look very much as though he's been forced into a marvel superhero outfit - the top in particular - minus the mask, but for no purpose whatsoever because he obvs didn't make the cut in terms of featuring in babs' marvel #ad.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve just watched her latest vlog with the hot chocolate station. It was boring AF, I nearly nodded off.

So the day she took off insta to be with the kids because the guinea pig died..she was vlogging that day telling us how stressful her week has been and how devastated the kids were and it was hard getting Ethan into school but she told the Headmaster about the guinea pig dying. Not sure how big her kids school is but at mine you rarely got to see the Headmaster at morning drop off?!

After school she was going to get them a McDonald’s to cheer them up! (Aka she couldn’t be arsed to cook!).

She also mentioned they’re going to Disney again next year!

Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched her latest vlog with the hot chocolate station. It was boring AF, I nearly nodded off.

So the day she took off insta to be with the kids because the guinea pig died..she was vlogging that day telling us how stressful her week has been and how devastated the kids were and it was hard getting Ethan into school but she told the Headmaster about the guinea pig dying. Not sure how big her kids school is but at mine you rarely got to see the Headmaster at morning drop off?!

After school she was going to get them a McDonald’s to cheer them up! (Aka she couldn’t be arsed to cook!).

She also mentioned they’re going to Disney again next year!
To be fair, the head at my daughter's school is always at the gate in the morning saying good morning to everyone on the way in!

Not sure why she needed a day off to console the kids if she sent them in to school, but then we knew she'd need a day watching tv didn't we?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her husband?
🤣🤣🤣 don't be silly! remember that she had to spend an entire weekend to remembering the reasons why she even likes him, poor guy.

there's her obvious barlow obsession, which we know about based on the fact that almost every other story she posts features a completely unrelated photo of gary. and the jumper, ofc. can't forget the tacky jumper! somehow i just can't imagine her proudly wearing a jumper with mickey's beaming face on the front. she's definitely mentioned multiple other human crushes who she is RABID for, but admittedly the majority of her crushes do seem to be animated disney characters whether people, like gaston or flynn, or literal cartoon animals, like simba the lion cub. mickey is wayyyy at the bottom of a very long list, and what's worse is that i imagine she makes that very clear to him. she would happily ditch him given what she perceives a better offer.

i wonder how many reasons she managed to think up as to why she likes him, because i get the impression that her main reasons for keeping him around are that he basically does whatever she demands him to, including all the household chores, the majority of the childcare, and even ridiculous requirements like squidging his fully-grown man-sized body into a kid's bed every night just to keep her happy. i can't work out if he's completely terrified of babs, or absolutely besotted by her. either way, i doubt he has a list of cartoon animal crushes that he ranks above her...

bibbidi bobbidi bull! so, as predicted, babs' hot chocolate station has, overnight, become her hot cocoa station - obvs in an attempt to appeal to all those american fans who watch her vlog, which seems bizarre given that the majority of her followers are undoubtedly english. her decision to begin referring to it as hot cocoa also seems to rest heavily on the fact that someone had #gifted her a sign reading "hot cocoa", which she planned to add to her display, but has lost. she's FUMING, obvs.

gotta love how babs specifically clarifies - for all the idiots she obvs presumes subscribe to her youtube channel - the basic steps of making a purchase on amazon. apparently, if you would like to purchase a tiered tray of your own, you should first go to the amazon website, then locate the search box and type "tiered tray". thanks for that babs, i, for one, would undoubtedly have failed to work the amazon website without your guidelines. in a similar way, babs really breaks down the concept of displaying a bunch of crap on a cake stand, for those of us not clever enough to do so without guidance - presumably those of us who don't have a degree in philosophy and didn't use to be a teacher. apparently, it takes a bit of experimenting and trial and error to "see what goes where", she explains, as she literally just whacks anything on anywhere.

at one point in the vlog, babs actually had to pause the video to give herself time to clean an area of the kitchen - essentially where the kettle stands - which apparently "doesn't get cleaned very often", and had no shame in showing off the grubby worktop. obvs mickey hasn't been keeping on top of his chores list. i predict he will be getting bellowed at tonight.

babs has commented on the post on her grid that drinking hot chocolate through a straw is a "game changer", despite also admitting that the paper straws she uses go soggy very quickly. so essentially she's turning a potentially enjoyable mug of hot chocolate into a game of burn-your-mouth-off-gulping-down-your-hot-c̶̶h̶̶o̶̶c̶̶o̶̶l̶̶a̶̶t̶̶e̶̶-cocoa-as-fast-as-possible-before-your-straw-turns-into-a-mushy-pulp-at-the-bottom-of-your-mug. perhaps that's how christmas calories don't count. you glug them down super quickly, and your body doesn't even realise it's happened! 👏🏻

in terms of the calories sign, babs actually had three signs to choose from. she specifically chose the sign about calories - AND specifically ensured that it was displayed so that it could be read - over two cutesy signs with christmassy rhymes; all you need for christmas is love and christmas cookies or candy-cane wishes and mistletoe kisses - both of which would have been far more appropriate for a hot chocolate station intended to be used by her children. but presumably babs found the "christmas calories don't count" sign more amusing and, ultimately, more likely to be appreciated by her followers on the gram. likes come first, allowing her children to just be children a vague second.

the sheer amount of t̶̶a̶̶t̶ ornaments that she's managed to cram into her tiered cake stand is actually fairly impressive, although i'm surprised that she's managed to resist the urge to include any gnomies alongside the creepy nutcracker doll, miniature christmas tree, mug, teapot, ceramic light-up gingerbread house, pom-pom garland - which i'm fairly certain belongs in the front room, but her themed rooms seem to be merging into one giant mess - and that little ceramic christmas pudding decoration which contains the marshmallows. babs bought the christmas pudding ornament from paperchase. she purchased it in-store, only to return home and find it for £2 cheaper on the website. she was, in her own words, FUMING. and presumably also SHOOKETH. probably because that £2 was money she could have put towards her next costa hot chocolate...

ultimately, her hot c̶̶h̶̶o̶̶c̶̶o̶̶l̶̶a̶̶t̶̶e̶̶ cocoa station is one hundred per cent for show. especially now it's become a hot cocoa station. it literally exists solely for the gram. there is no doubt that babs will be frequenting her local costa and starbucks whenever she wants a hot chocolate. or, more likely, sending mickey to get her take outs drinks on all those occasions that she can't be bothered to move.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
can you imagine the chaos in the conway household tonight? babs has decided that she needs to spend the night with lucy dog because lucy needs her - despite babs being literally the last person poor lucy wants to be forced to share a bed with in general, let alone when she's feeling rough - so that she can sniff her doggy head all night long - undoubtedly one of the many reasons lucy despises babs so much. this will undoubtedly mean goodbye ethan, as the confused little kid is be relegated to his own bed in his own room - so where does that leave poor mickey, without a kids' bed to squish himself into? a night on the sofa? a night on the floor of his little boy's room, to comfort him when he wakes up, entirely unused to sleeping alone? a night curled up even smaller than usual, and crammed into lucy's dog bed? speculation aside, i think we can safely assume that mickey won't be getting much sleep tonight, wherever babs permits him to lay his head.

can you imagine the chaos in the conway household tonight? babs has decided that she needs to spend the night with lucy dog because lucy needs her - despite babs being literally the last person poor lucy wants to be forced to share a bed with in general, let alone when she's feeling rough - so that she can sniff her doggy head all night long - undoubtedly one of the many reasons lucy despises babs so much. this will undoubtedly mean goodbye ethan, as the confused little kid is be relegated to his own bed in his own room - so where does that leave poor mickey, without a kids' bed to squish himself into? a night on the sofa? a night on the floor of his little boy's room, to comfort him when he wakes up, entirely unused to sleeping alone? a night curled up even smaller than usual, and crammed into lucy's dog bed? speculation aside, i think we can safely assume that mickey won't be getting much sleep tonight, wherever babs permits him to lay his head.
Nah, that's why they've got so many bed options, Ethan has bunk beds and Erin has s sofa bed for occasions such as this, Mickey will have been ok 🤣

• Haha
And she’ s abandoning the dog after her op to go shopping 😂
That’s old news now. Wasn’t dramatic enough so poor dogs been dropped.

You know your an annoying person when even your dog doesn’t want to be around you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Please don't judge me I wasent at all inspired by Babs!
The 2 tier metal cake tray £2 charity shop brought it ages ago so not brought special.
I don't even like hot chocolate.
But my kids do. Eldest takes senior school bus to and from school.
Most days me and younger ones walk as we only run 1 car.
It's so dark and cold. Especially wet days I say to kids wet clothes off, onsies on and nice hot choc to warm up.
Seldom ever go to coffee shops as trying save money so often we tale drinks out in travel cups if we going on longish journey.
I got most of my bits 3 different types of hot choc galaxy ,Maltesers and Cadbury plus 2 different types marshmallows at home bargains all for total approx £6.
I dug out couple Xmas mugs from charity shops so spent very little on whole thing and wasent huge amount effort.
Might add 4th type hot choc and some sprinkles. Not sure what point of candy canes are.
Next to it we have a 2nd hand coffee machine dolce gusto paid £15 for.
The post are expensive Asda seems most competative 3 boxes pods for a tenner usually get 2 coffee 1 hot choc.
For us a it's a money saving and also a treat not all for the gram.
Apart from couple scented candles and some festive cleaning products also cheap home bargains I haven't got any Xmas devs up or a tree so I'm normal honest!
I hope I have done a better job than Babs and my kids move it as for us it's well used.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Please don't judge me I wasent at all inspired by Babs!
The 2 tier metal cake tray £2 charity shop brought it ages ago so not brought special.
I don't even like hot chocolate.
But my kids do. Eldest takes senior school bus to and from school.
Most days me and younger ones walk as we only run 1 car.
It's so dark and cold. Especially wet days I say to kids wet clothes off, onsies on and nice hot choc to warm up.
Seldom ever go to coffee shops as trying save money so often we tale drinks out in travel cups if we going on longish journey.
I got most of my bits 3 different types of hot choc galaxy ,Maltesers and Cadbury plus 2 different types marshmallows at home bargains all for total approx £6.
I dug out couple Xmas mugs from charity shops so spent very little on whole thing and wasent huge amount effort.
Might add 4th type hot choc and some sprinkles. Not sure what point of candy canes are.
Next to it we have a 2nd hand coffee machine dolce gusto paid £15 for.
The post are expensive Asda seems most competative 3 boxes pods for a tenner usually get 2 coffee 1 hot choc.
For us a it's a money saving and also a treat not all for the gram.
Apart from couple scented candles and some festive cleaning products also cheap home bargains I haven't got any Xmas devs up or a tree so I'm normal honest!
I hope I have done a better job than Babs and my kids move it as for us it's well used.
Yours is much more relatable and not pretentious for the gram like hers, my eldest before she got her car used to be up at 6am to get bus to work in winter I always made her a hot choc for the journey and she loved it and appreciated it.

How much do we all reckon she is seething this morning that Louise Pentland was on Lorraine ......she will probably rush out now to buy the calendars she was reviewing to do a you tube opening video....bleeping hate those things they spoil all the fun of what you are gonna get each morning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.