Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and AGAIN babs has had to pop out to get hot chocolate fix, because as last night's "hot chocolate station reveal" photo has proved, her ridiculous hot chocolate station - which doesn't even include hot chocolate powder - is just a fancy tiered cake stand covered in christmas-themed ceramic decorations with a couple of candy-canes chucked in - alongside those widely-used hot chocolate paper straws - and is ALL FOR SHOW. it's literally just a pretty display for the gram, and is not usable at all. hence why she's having to hijack her kids' thursday after-school time suppodely dedicated to spending time with their mum, and devote it to dragging them around different cafes so she can try a different hot chocolate each week - regardless of what the kids might want to do!

and what's the deal with her daily underwear update? yesterday: no underwear. eww. today: dancing in her underwear. literally information that just does not need to be shared.

and apparently "fancying cartoon characters feels so right it can't be wrong!" - babs logic, as she attempts to justify the fact she has a crush on an animated lion cub. although she, hyprocritvally deems it "weird" to have a crush on a cartoon fox. okay babs. unsurprising, her disney loves flynn and gaston feature in her poll. she will undoubtedly be beyond SHOOKETH if they don't make it to the final!

Maybe she could perch her hot chocolate station on it!
why splash out on a fancy tired tray when you could just shove the whole hot chocolate station on your mum shelf?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like such a fraud, so I’m just going to share this here so I can get over my guilt. I have a hot chocolate station as well....

60E16F7F-084D-4C11-9239-7015B2165A1A.jpeg

If you look closely you’ll see there’s multiple varieties of hot chocolate, each further out of date than the next, a display of marshmallows that I’ve arranged in the bag that they came in, and even some olives on the shelf above that came as part of a Christmas present last year.

I hope you can still accept me and my hot chocolate station 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I feel like such a fraud, so I’m just going to share this here so I can get over my guilt. I have a hot chocolate station as well....

View attachment 58420

If you look closely you’ll see there’s multiple varieties of hot chocolate, each further out of date than the next, a display of marshmallows that I’ve arranged in the bag that they came in, and even some olives on the shelf above that came as part of a Christmas present last year.

Yours looks scarily similar to mine! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
THE HOT CHOCOLATE STATION OF DREAMS IS READY BABS. I mean, really?!
i mean, all the build up for A THAT?! such a disappointment. it's a pretty poor effort, clearly just chucked together moments before taking the photo - and with the sole purpose of taking a photo. she talked about it constantly for MONTHS, and the amount of stuff she claimed to have bought to include in her "hot chocolate station of dreams" was excessive, yet barely any of it is even included! it's predominantly just ornaments and decorations - except for the handful of candy-canes, there's nothing hot chocolatey about it! how do you intend on making hot chocolate without even having hot chocolate powder, ffs.

it's so obvious that she's put it together solely to take photos for the gram, yet she doesn't even seem to realise how blatantly obvious her true intentions are. the whole thing is just cringe. hot chocolate station of dreams? more like hot chocolate station to get me likes and boost my self esteem.

Reactions: 8
Seriously who the duck puts hot chocolate powder in a teapot? That woman is stupid. Hot chocolate station supposed to be for the kids.. With a sign about Christmas calories! Kids shouldn't be thinking anything about calorie consumption, what a twit. 100% agree with pp totally just done for a picture, not practical at all. twit.

Reactions: 14

View attachment 58420

To be fair- you're already beating babs hand down by ACTUALLY HAVING HOT CHOCOLATE at your hot chocolate station.

Firstly... look at Brummy-the-Liar replying to those DM's she never reads because her mental health (fragile ego) cant cope with it. Presumably this has been replied to by Paul and he has then kindly screen shot it and sent it to babs to caption and share? 🤣

Secondly... why is babs having to do housework?? Is Stephen on strike?? Is the cleaner sick?? #prayforemma who has been forced to leave the house to avoid her own housework.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Gaston and Flynn deja vu.

I wonder if the people who’s messages she shares are happy to have them shared

Reactions: 5
Seriously who the duck puts hot chocolate powder in a teapot? That woman is stupid. Hot chocolate station supposed to be for the kids.. With a sign about Christmas calories! Kids shouldn't be thinking anything about calorie consumption, what a twit. 100% agree with pp totally just done for a picture, not practical at all. twit.
wait, the hot chocolate powder is inside the teapot?! how completely idiotic. again, it's all for the photo opportunities - babs found a christmas teapot that matched the colour scheme of her hot chocolate station, so in true babs "for the gram" logic decided to dump the contents of a jar of hot chocolate into it. because that obviously well-sealed teapot will keep the hot chocolate powder fresh and usable, and not clumped together in one solid rock! not that it matters, as she clearly has absolutely no intention of using her hot chocolate station to actually make hot chocolate.

and the calories sign makes me feel very uncomfortable. children shouldn't even know what calories are. i have an eating disorder so feel very strongly about protecting a children from diet culture crap, and even as a joke, it just doesn't seem appropriate. especially when babs is supposedly all about body confidence and body positivity and being a role model to her kids - yet she doesn't care if they're limiting the amount of squirty cream they use or worrying about the calorie content of their marshmallows every time they have a hot chocolate?! kids are curious - if they see a sign reading "christmas calories don't count" they will ask what it means and what calories are, and it breaks my heart that children that young would have the meaning of a sign like that explained to them. screwing up your kids, and all for the sake of a few extra likes. is it really worth it, babs?

yet tbh, babs makes it very clear that her kids definitely come in second place after the gram, her followers, likes, subscribers to her blogs, #gifted goodies and the money she can make from ads. her latest post and last few stories only proves that. if you want to cram your face into a superhero mask, go ahead, but babs is yet another instamum who has absolutely no qualms about using her kiddos in adverts. i wonder what mickey thinks about her exploiting their children so blatantly. though i doubt he's actually allowed to think for himself, let alone have an opinion...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hot chocolate station at home and she goes to ruddy Starbucks for a toasted marshmallow hot chocolate. Why did you even bother...

Reactions: 11
I know this is a daily occurrence but the non spell checking of her ads/ content before she puts them up is so lazy. Describing Marvel as god versus evil- dont be getting confused with your year 9 RE lessons, bab! 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hot chocolate station at home and she goes to ruddy Starbucks for a toasted marshmallow hot chocolate. Why did you even bother...
she had to go out she couldn’t stop doing housework 😂 must have been the bits Mickey and the cleaner missed in the mansion

Bibbity bobbity huh? Is that a Disney reference? (Non Disney fan here 🙋‍♀️)
yes line from a Disney song

I think they’re from Miss D 😜
Of course they are didn’t think about that

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.