Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like such a fraud, so I’m just going to share this here so I can get over my guilt. I have a hot chocolate station as well....

View attachment 58420

If you look closely you’ll see there’s multiple varieties of hot chocolate, each further out of date than the next, a display of marshmallows that I’ve arranged in the bag that they came in, and even some olives on the shelf above that came as part of a Christmas present last year.

I hope you can still accept me and my hot chocolate station 😂
i have to admit there is a degree of judgement! imagine copying babs and creating a hot chocolate station of your own! AND photographing it! she would be RABID. and quite possibly simultaneously SHOOKETH at the idea of such fierce competition!

i, however, can fully accept you as the normal person you obviously are. your "hot chocolate station" actually includes the fundamental hot chocolate powder - love the fact that they are varying levels of out-of-date because seriously, who has in-date hot chocolate powder?! - and at least the olives will make a fun variation on the marshmallows as toppings when you run out! 🤣

Why is there a teapot on the hot chocolate station? Why are there hardly any mugs? Why is there no chocolate powder? It’s not a hot chocolate station, it’s a tray with Christmas ornaments on.
as it transpires, the teapot contains the hot chocolate powder - no explanation as to why, we're just meant to accept it as bizarre babs logic. i mean, a teapot isn't exactly an airtight container, so i predict her hot chocolate powder will have solidified into one giant lump within days. but hey, she's not planning to actually use it, so *shrugs* the ceramic christmas pudding - as we'd be aware if we'd read her description apparently - contains the marshmallows, and the sprinkles are invisibly crammed in front of the candy-canes - which are a poor display in themselves, considering the sheer amount of mini and full-sized candy-canes she bought. and no mention as to where the flavoured syrups are. babs also recommended that we try drinking hot chocolate through a soggy paper straw - apparently, it's a game changer! yet that probably explains why the hot chocolate station is around fifty per cent paper straws, since it's clearly a ridiculous idea. and i note babs also managed to "decorate" around the bottom of the cake stand with pompoms - despite pompoms being the theme for the front room, and candy-canes being the kitchen's theme. babs has so many themes, she's already muddling herself up. next thing, we'll spot a mickey in the kitchen!

oh, and to the person concerned that babs wasn't calling her hot chocolate station a hot cocoa station, unfortunately there is time yet for that to change. her post was tagged #hotcocoabar - obvs trying to attract the american crowd.

also, please note that the christmas pudding is her spirit animal. *facepalm*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I must say I'm really disappointed at the 'hot chocolate station 'when I saw the picture, as in my head I genuinely thought she meant a machine that made gorgeous hot chocolate 😭 Not just some random bits by the kettle! Am off to check see if such a machine exists as clearly my imagination is running wild with me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest IG story has revealed the name of her Disney Blog;

Bibbidi Bobbidi Brum!

put it together and what have you got? A 40 something year old woman’s blog about Disney despite knowing nothing about the place.
I’m sorry but bibbidi bobbidi brum sounds HORRIFIC 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
tfw you take up exercise for the sole purpose of moaning about it, for the purpose of sympathy, other people telling you not to go, that you don't need to, don't bother babs, you look great, etc etc

which, in babs' case, leaves her stuck out in the cold, clearly putting a greater amount of effort into taking selfies, of her "exercising" whilst making her ugly troll faces for emphasis, then only to post it on the gram in a pitiful attempt to garner the sheer level of sympathy - and the outraged " but why, surely you don't need to exercise!" type comments - that she is seeking, and failing to receive from the people around her.

here's the secret babs; no-one cares. you could continue in the dark and pouring rain, entirely miserable, knowing that you forgot to put the padlock on the tin of quality street, and stephen will be taking advantage and eating all the green triangles OR you could chuck in the couch to 5k thing - which realistically, by now you should surely be able to walk briskly to the end of the street and not break out in a sweat? yet it seems there's been far more selfie action than any actual physical exertion - and instead spend your long, dark evenings in with mickey and the kids. i mean, you could even keep up the pretence that you're out in the cold, jogging, whilst you're cheekily snuggled up inside with the kiddos, a christmas movie, and a sly gin.

regardless, PLEASE. STOP. WHINGING. AT. US. ABOUT. YOUR. POOR. DECISIONS.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
A calorie sign but tagging other stuff with #iweigh which is the exact opposite of thinking about calories and judging people’s size. Not that Babs ever gets that right when she uses it. She just doesn’t get it

Reactions: 19
I must say I'm really disappointed at the 'hot chocolate station 'when I saw the picture, as in my head I genuinely thought she meant a machine that made gorgeous hot chocolate 😭 Not just some random bits by the kettle! Am off to check see if such a machine exists as clearly my imagination is running wild with me 🤣
I have seen one by hotel chocolat called a velvetiser but it is nearly £100!

• Wow
It really confuses me as to what is said before she asks for some photos to be taken. Like the one of her and Lucy, does she say “can we take a photo of Lucy before her operation for Instagram” I really hope not:(

Reactions: 5
"Stephen and the kids gave Lucy a bath" babs, you don't need to point out who did it, we never for a single second thought you were getting off your arse to do anything 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How to make a hot chocolate station in today’s vlog. I haven’t watched it but I can summarise for you:
1) buy over priced tiered tray from amazon (use my link please, I have home bargains tit to buy)
2) add a cup with some candy canes in it
3) decant hot chocolate powder into a Christmas tea pot (doesn’t matter if it goes stale, it’s just for the gram)
4) decorate with tit Christmas decorations (bonus points if you use Rae Dunn)
5) go to Starbucks and treat yourself to a hot chocolate after all that effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She comes across as so frantic on her videos, maybe there’s something actually wrong with her

You sure about that bab. I think it’s your everyday slob outfit. I think it’s the outfit you sit in everyday apart from pjs on the sofa while you eat a whole selection box and watch real housewives while doing duck all 🙃
33ECB599-98FC-4753-B81F-1E154603C377.jpeg

Bibbidi bobbodi bullshit
my thoughts EXACTLY. bibbidi bobbidi boo is a line from a nonsensical song in cinderlla, created predominantly of made up words. First thing i thought when i saw it was bibbidi bobbidi BULL because, quite frankly, for a name she's been working on for WEEKS, and actually paying someone to work on it too, i honestly thought the name be more impressive. pretty sure even i could come up with better, and still include the brum/brummy reference - if that were a crucial aspect. i just get the impression that, as will everything, lazy babs didn't even try. it's just a weird choice, when she's never professed a particular love of cinderella - quite obvs it was just an easy alliteration that she could whack "brum" on the end of which the little to no effort. i'm sure her followers will be totally RABID over the name. but as you say, i think it's bibbidi bobbidi bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
my thoughts EXACTLY. bibbidi bobbidi boo is a line from a nonsensical song in cinderlla, created predominantly of made up words. First thing i thought when i saw it was bibbidi bobbidi BULL because, quite frankly, for a name she's been working on for WEEKS, and actually paying someone to work on it too, i honestly thought the name be more impressive. pretty sure even i could come up with better, and still include the brum/brummy reference - if that were a crucial aspect. i just get the impression that, as will everything, lazy babs didn't even try. it's just a weird choice, when she's never professed a particular love of cinderella - quite obvs it was just an easy alliteration that she could whack "brum" on the end of which the little to no effort. i'm sure her followers will be totally RABID over the name. but as you say, i think it's bibbidi bobbidi bullshit.
Do you remember in one of her interactive polls she got her followers to suggest names and this was one of the names as I remember seeing it! So she really should have given a shout out to the person who suggested it and maybe a little prize if a fee suggested it and she picked a name at random. She she didnt come up with the name at all.

In other news I think the variations on her new blog should be the next thread title 😁

Ha just noticed ive posted with mistakes. God. Brummy.mummy is . Rubbing. Off on.me!

Shooketh! 😘

• Haha
Where did they send Lucy for her op? Was it definitely a Vet as now she may have to be transferred to an overnight Vet? All the Vets I know have overnight facilities.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.