Brummy Mummy #97 It’s not a mum tum if your youngest is a decade old!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and seriously, who are these deluded babettes who suddenly believe that babs is interested in promoting fitness and a "healthier lifestyle" because it's important to take care of your health when you're aged over 40?! babs is promoting health and fitness solely because she's being paid to, and she got a free fitbit out of it! a simple scroll back thru her posts highlights her priorities are very much not health and fitness - to the point where she regularly mocks those who choose to take care of their bodies! 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1004427
I def think there's a touch of sarcasm in that insta comment!

Reactions: 13
Emma do NOT buy walking boots online without trying them. Go to a shop, try them on, speak to an expert to get the best boot for you and what you need them for. Stop being a lazy cheap slob for everything and take a bit of pride in your body.
Do not buy next walking boots!!

Reactions: 15
Emma do NOT buy walking boots online without trying them. Go to a shop, try them on, speak to an expert to get the best boot for you and what you need them for. Stop being a lazy cheap slob for everything and take a bit of pride in your body.
She really has no clue!
Get yourself a pair of BAREBACK boots Babs.
They are literally round the corner from your BFF, TT.
Although they're not plastic throw away tat so you won't be interested .

You’d think given her ‘bad back’ and ‘numb leg’ she’d be hot on the case of getting proper decent walking boots. But then again this is the same twit who wears sandals around Disney….
Oh don’t she’s such a pleb. Honestly worst case she could trot off to go outdoors at least try the god damn boots on

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1004633
There is so much wrong with this!
I mean, she spends 100% of her life doing what she likes, when she likes. And Emma, please don't expect any of us to believe you run anywhere! We've seen you shuffle along doing the C25K (remember that Bab? 🤣) did you ever actually finish it? 🤔 No!? Too busy filming tit Ads, ironically, for companies who try to promote everything you are not!
Take your dog on holiday then Babs. Stop leaving her at home like you did Lucy to go on cruises and to Disney world

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That fecking Marc Jacobs bag again ffs! It’s so hideous!
Wow Emma you have a DESIGNER BAG!!So what I have probably 30 and every single one of them is way nicer than that awful black bag that looks like it came off a market stall!
I really hope she buys some proper walking boots that FIT with decent socks because bloody Converse aren’t going to cut it. She says she can do dresses and fancy clothes ( think she must mean fancy dress judging by her HIDEOUS clothes!) but casual clothes stress her out?!! She wears NOTHING BUT casual clothes!😂😂😂
She’s really shitting it about this holiday because she knows that Ste and the kids will be able to walk and enjoy it and she will struggle cos she’s fat and unfit, huffing and puffing as she desperately tries to keep up with them and moans about everything!

Reactions: 23
Don’t worry guys, if she’s off to Iceland at Feb half term I’ve got spies on the lookout for the yellow one (cow bags are everywhere babs, even In Reykjavik) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She really has no clue!
Get yourself a pair of BAREBACK boots Babs.
They are literally round the corner from your BFF, TT.
Although they're not plastic throw away tat so you won't be interested .
She buys her footwear from Primark, she’s not going to invest in decent walking boots. If she could get away with it she’d wear her knee high black boots that make her ankles look like they are smuggling satsumas. Can’t wait to find out where she’s going 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know when Instawankers go on holiday, why do they have to buy entire new wardrobes for all the family?

Meldrum used to be the same.

If the Conways are off to Iceland, I bet they will spend a fortune on new clothes for them all. I honestly don’t get it.

It’s been years since we went on holiday, but I didn’t buy anything extra.

I went to Iceland with my son when he was little, I just took our big coats (and OMG, I cannot see them in Iceland! It will be hilarious!)

The money they waste on stuff they don’t need blows my mind.

(I just remembered a family I knew when I was young, they used to have a special outfit for the plane journey both ways. I’m sure I’ve seen Emma do the same).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'd pay hard earned money to see her with a tit belt in skiing salopettes if she goes anywhere near the Alps. I can't wait for the reveal of this one. It'll be either somewhere hilarious for the Conway family, like Iceland or the Alps. Or bloody Scotland or Lake District 😂 and I mean Edinburgh, not the Highlands

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Or when she's trying to give Ant & Dec a run for their money while (badly) attempting to do the 'Lets get ready to Rhumble' dance 🙄 in her disgusting PJ's 🤮
I've just been in poundland to get a mini box cutter my MIL told me about and they played "Let's get ready to Rhumble" on their stock-muzak speakers whilst in there 😂 and I thought "I wonder if it plays when Babs is in there and that's what triggers her pea brain to rehash it out again 🤔

P.S. mini box cutter is superb for a quid! Roughly a 2" mini stanley knife, perfect for cutting boxes open that seem to have super glued tape on them!

• Haha
I'd pay hard earned money to see her with a tit belt in skiing salopettes if she goes anywhere near the Alps. I can't wait for the reveal of this one. It'll be either somewhere hilarious for the Conway family, like Iceland or the Alps. Or bloody Scotland or Lake District 😂 and I mean Edinburgh, not the Highlands
Nooooooo Scotland does not want that yellow numpty, bad enough when the Minghams come to visit & film their children without life vests. Babs couldn’t handle a Calton Hill nevermind a Munro 😂, she’s a double bagger not a Munro bagger.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Take your dog on holiday then Babs. Stop leaving her at home like you did Lucy to go on cruises and to Disney world
We only ever left our dog once with our In-Laws, at our own home too, when we went skiing in Vermont. All the rest (every year) were dog-friendly holidays when we had our pooch (who we lost, just shy of 15 years of age 💔❤) We even went to France and Spain with our boy. To me (and all of us) he was one of the family.

Reactions: 15
Looking on Next website for walking boots says it all really doesn’t it. She should spend some time going to outdoor shops for proper walking boots that will last her a lifetime! It’s not like she has anything else to do 🤷‍♀️

I'll take one for the team and go 'Babs in the wild' spotting if she appears in Edinburgh!!!

• Haha
I think she takes days and days to buy new items, to justify being at home and not working a proper job. Most of us 🐄👜's manage kids, jobs, caring and volunteering, as well as buying clothes (that fit). We're all bloody amazing. Bab must be in awe of us

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.