Brummy Mummy #97 It’s not a mum tum if your youngest is a decade old!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely bricking it about this “cold” holiday & what she’s going to wear.
Desperate to know where they're going. Starting to look more and more like it really IS Stes choice- maybe she's let him choose after his so-called birthday "extravaganza" got slated as the most embarrassing and underwhelming 40th ever (especially compared to her nothing 44th a few weeks later!).

Reactions: 14
She has no job, there is no excuse to not go out for an hours walk everyday. It would do her the world of good, her decline from a couple of years ago is so obvious.

Reactions: 19
Desperate to know where they're going. Starting to look more and more like it really IS Stes choice- maybe she's let him choose after his so-called birthday "extravaganza" got slated as the most embarrassing and underwhelming 40th ever (especially compared to her nothing 44th a few weeks later!).
I cant wait to find out. Must be somewhere like Iceland surely? Or Norway or Sweden even? Alot of other places in Europe are probably having similar weather to us right now so she hardly needs specific cold weather clothes.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1004548
Oh yay..a competition...where the winner is never revealed. The excitement 😴😴😴. My phone actually stuck on this story 🤢...I'm not vain but no way on god's green earth would I inflict my first thing in the morning face on SM .
She looks like my nan.

I’m 42. I’m hardly gods gift to the world of beauty, but some days, I swear to god Babs could pass as my mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She looks like my nan.

I’m 42. I’m hardly gods gift to the world of beauty, but some days, I swear to god Babs could pass as my mother.
She could 100% pass as my mother and I'm over a year older than her 😳
There's no excuse for her to look like this, I don't get it. She is constantly buying clothes, toiletries, bath products, make - up etc. She has ALL the time in the world to use them,,,,,, why does she always look such a state!?
Her face is very puffy too. The medic in me would suspect steroids,,,,,,, 🤔 The non medic in me just thinks she needs to drink more water to eleviate any fluid retention, and eat less sugar, A LOT LESS!

Reactions: 19
The medic in me would suspect steroids,,,,,,, 🤔
Yeah I wondered that...tho tbh whenever I'm on steroids, I get all moon-faced but I have boundless energy and it's probably the only time I spring clean the house. I've never seen Bab energised unless she's shuffling to get hold of Gaston in a chokehold at Disney !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She could 100% pass as my mother and I'm over a year older than her 😳
There's no excuse for her to look like this, I don't get it. She is constantly buying clothes, toiletries, bath products, make - up etc. She has ALL the time in the world to use them,,,,,, why does she always look such a state!?
Her face is very puffy too. The medic in me would suspect steroids,,,,,,, 🤔 The non medic in me just thinks she needs to drink more water to eleviate any fluid retention, and eat less sugar, A LOT LESS!
That’s what I don’t get about her.

She’s got so much cash to spend on endless tit and so much time to do it.

If I had those things I would be investing in myself and my health. She could join a fab gym, she has hours a day when she could go. She could get a personal shopping day to get advice on what clothes look good on her, she could even see a dietician, sort out her skin and her hair. Even a meal subscription/delivery service for a bit to get her diet on track.

But instead, she buys endless bits of tit that no one needs, sits in front of the TV and eats tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yeah I wondered that...tho tbh whenever I'm on steroids, I get all moon-faced but I have boundless energy and it's probably the only time I spring clean the house. I've never seen Bab energised unless she's shuffling to get hold of Gaston in a chokehold at Disney !
Or when she's trying to give Ant & Dec a run for their money while (badly) attempting to do the 'Lets get ready to Rhumble' dance 🙄 in her disgusting PJ's 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Clent Hills has a carpark at the start of the path she's walking along .... with a cafe which serves the biggest bacon sandwiches around, proper doorsteps so no doubt Babs rewarded herself with one of those after her 'hike' !!!
well y'know, she'd need to keep her energy levels up after being forced to STAND Up and pose for photos and holding the weight of a dog with her poor bruised, sprained wrist that she can barely move! i knew damn well there would have been absolutely no walking involved, when literally standing up causes breathlessness! that photo of her "walking" is obviously posed - notice how margot is slightly blurred because she's actually moving, whereas babs is simply stood motionless with one foot in front of the other - or it's her "running" to get her bacon sandwich as a reward for all her hard "werk", hence the huge smile on her face! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and those little ankle boot wellies look ridiculous shoved on the ends of babs' calves! there is literally no distinction between the boot and the leggings - apart from the obvious collection of fat at the top of the welly, which obviously couldn't be shoved down into the hoot. 🤢 what was it you were saying yesterday, babs? clothes are meant to fit you, you're not meant to squidge yourself into clothes that don't fit. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I just can't believe we're nearly at thread 100 Cowbags 🥳🥳🥳
It calls for a Poundland haul of plastic party tat, a cake shot at 6am and some helium "100" Balloons ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I just can't believe we're nearly at thread 100 Cowbags 🥳🥳🥳
It calls for a Poundland haul of plastic party tat, a cake shot at 6am and some helium "100" Balloons ✌
I think for 100 we deserve a beige buffet and cock cans at 4pm as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Emma do NOT buy walking boots online without trying them. Go to a shop, try them on, speak to an expert to get the best boot for you and what you need them for. Stop being a lazy cheap slob for everything and take a bit of pride in your body.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.