Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Emma,

If you need to "size up" then you are NOT a size 18! Hope that helps 🤣✌

FFS! This woman takes stupid to another level 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So she sent them back because they didn’t fit. So why didn’t she exchange for a bigger size? Am I missing something? Or is this purely a quest to find a pair of size 18 jeggings that fit her? Good luck with that! Maybe lose a few lbs first and then try again babs love

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Actually, you saying that.... she was previously absolutely OBSESSED with Daisy May Cooper and liked & commented on DMC's posts quite often, & she also referenced DMC in her own posts, tagged DMC in her posts, & also made up a bullshit story, embellished with more lies, in an unsuccessful attempt to get DMC to acknowledge/respond to her, which she then deleted when DMC failed to engage and she must have realised how outlandish and obviously untrue her tale was. So yes, she may well have thought she was being like Daisy May Cooper.
Except she just looked like a complete moron of a woman in her mid forties, desperate for a bit of attention from strangers online on a Saturday night. A prize berk.
It’s quite scary how she tries to attach herself to celebs. It’s almost stalker like. Anyways she can try be dmc all she likes. Never gonna happen. The whole persona of babs is that of a slightly manic kids television presenter. One who isn’t very good with children 😅.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’d honestly be better off buying some insanely thick tights / leggings and just wearing dresses which she clearly likes and feels comfortable in rather than buying jeggings which (no offence to jegging wearers) are literally the most hideous unflattering clothing item.
That would be the sensible thing to do but that would mean she can't justify buying loads of new clothes and then filming it and expensing it

Reactions: 13
Why would you want jeans for going somewhere cold and snowy? Jeans are the last thing I’d pack and I’ve got about 30 pairs of them.

She really is a grade A twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s obviously after some M&S freebies, and what ever she gets her greasy mitt’s on.

Reactions: 15
Dear Emma,

If you need to "size up" then you are NOT a size 18! Hope that helps 🤣✌

FFS! This woman takes stupid to another level 🤦‍♀️
It’s so hilarious that she can’t say “I need a size 20 or 22” 🤣 Just skirts around it, “I’m an 18 but need to size up”. No Babs. No one is just one size anyway because every shop in the entire universe is different for women’s clothes, and you can buy the exact same jeans in different colours in one shop and one pair won’t fit!

Reactions: 26
obvs i am very aware that babs chucks question boxes into her stories solely to increase engagement, because she knows the adoring babettes simply cannot resist showing their devotion by responding to her inane, rehashed "what you are doing this weekend?" spiel, despite the fact that she gives absolutely zero fucks how anyone else is spending their weekend, because it doesn't involve HER, but the way she uses the babettes to find basic information for her just so she can sit back and watch netflix and not use her own time or exercise her own fat thumbs to type into google - it genuinely leaves me wondering how babs would function if SM disappeared and she no longer had a bunch of deluded fans to complete such basic "adulting" tasks on her behalf.

like, i get she's lazy and wants the babettes to respond for engagement purposes, but surely no 44 year old - especially one who dedicates a huge chunk of their life to buying clothes - needs "tips" on where to buy a pair of bleeping jeans! and why is she SHOOKETH at the idea that M&S is an option? it's hardly some "niche", indie brand ffs - she regularly mentions that she buys her tights there! babs, if you want some jeggings, simply grasp the "adulting" concept of using google, and maybe order yourself both a size 20 AND a 22 and keep the size that actually fits you comfortably. or just wear the dresses you supposedly love and stop trying to wear clothes you don't like or that don't feel comfortable solely for the sake of content an spending money! what happened to her multiple resolutions to be the "HERest HER" and not changing herself to fit with the world's expectations? or maybe her therapist finally stood up to her and told her to reign it in because the HERest HER is an absolutely terrible person - especially when she's clearly been hinting at the fact that steve is gonna divorce her, which she seems to have totally missed! wait til she's caught up on her, and that therapist will suddenly become a victim of the delete boundaries that she has supposedly encouraged babs to enforce, and will promptly be sacked! 🤣

and while it blows HER mind that she may be a larger size in jeggings than the huge, baggy, sack-like "frocks" that she ties around get gunt with a belt, nobody else - including steve, evidently! - is even remotely shooketh, literally because it isn't possible to be the exact same clothes size in everything, regardless of style, brand etc etc, unless - as in babs' case - you wear dresses which often look too small, because they are and the ones that you can't physically squeeze yourself into, you simply hoard in th eback of your wardrobe rather than simply accepting you need a larger size, returning it and purchasing said "dresses of dreams" in the correct size. but hey, that just isn't possible when you base your entire worth on your clothes size. guaranteed that when babs films a reel trying on her new jeggings, she'll make a point of reminding everyone to size up if they have a "mum tum" - just like she makes a point of highlighting that you need to size down in belts if you're buying on to use as support for your "cracking rack".

there's also the obvious fact that babs is insecure about the idea of wearing jeans because they don't conceal her gunt in the way she can hide it with dresses, but obvs she can't announce that her gunt prevents her from wearing trousers because #boyconfidence, so instead she makes a huge deal of making out that they're hugely uncomfortable. yeah babs, because you purposefully buy the wrong size so you can justify never having to wear the jeans that emphasise the areas of your body you feel insecure about! but don't worry babs, you still have that hoard of ugly designer bags that you can use to hide your gunt - that, or just grab a child and shove them in front of you! 🤣

it's also hilarious how the babettes fawn all over her, yet her words are so insincere. in her stories this morning, the "love you...you're the best!" supposedly aimed at her "friends" conveys absolutely zero emotion. i don't understand how the babettes can't see that they are simply words from a script that she ensures she repeats each morning to make sure the babettes continue to think she cares about them, but it's all absolutely meaningless: hollow words to match her beige, hollow life.
Aaaaalllllll of this!!! I've mentioned before that I'm a similar shape to Emma, bit of an ass on me and I've got the c-section droop/gunt which is drooping more since I lost a bit of weight (yay- just what I wanted!) I'm a 16 in most things, but I ALWAYS buy an 18 in jeans because they need to fit the biggest part of me! Also have to go to an 18 for anything too fitted on the bust or it gapes or doesn't sit right. I buy snag tights because they fit well and I don't then need to wear pants-tights-pants. On the flip side, I can often buy a 14 in something looser. She would be truly body confident if she just said "I've put on a bit over the lockdowns and everything the last 2 years, I'm trying to rediscover what sizes I need and what suits me!" The babettes would lap. it. up. because they are quite possibly in the same boat!! I'm pretty sure when doing a clothes haul for the kids once she said she doesn't buy them "proper jeans" because SHE can't wear proper jeans (you can, if you buy them in the right size, Emma), how insane is that!?

Wasn’t blue Monday dreamed up by marketing folk to get the general public book/buy holidays?
I’m not diminishing what ever any one (myself included) is feeling it’s the labelling of one specific day that’s the gimmick to seek something. No wonder babs is on board so easily she’s a marketing department’s wet dream. You can imagine it now… “cbbste see the people at tui are validating my need to spend even more money on unnecessary tat and another jolly because it’s bluuuue Monday! They said so, so I will eat chocolate and be lazy. It’s not me it’s the day”
the fact that it's literally ONE DAY labelled as "blue monday" makes it very obvious it's a marketing tactic. like sure, many people may be feeling a bit glum for whatever reason - whether due to the time of year, the weather, money struggles - or, y'know, the fact we're in the kids of a gloabel pandemic - and the fact that many people struggle more with their mood during the winter months - or, y'know, they are actually diagnosed with depression, which isn't seasonally-related - but the concept that it’s one "gloomy" day where you feel a bit "sad" and "less sparkly" than usual is classic babs minimising genuine mental health struggles, and implying that people are totally justified in struggling today because it literally has a name and everything, but that they'll that you'll wake up tomorrow and you'll feel all sparkly again, because you've ticked "blue monday" off your calendar! it's literally just a day that has been named as such as a marketing scam to manipulate people into booking a holiday to boost their mood and giving them hope of sunshine - or in babs' case, justifies her decision to buy tat to cheer herself up, watch tv and mainline chocolate - just like every other day

interestingly, babs, people who are battling depression aren't magically cured by a holiday - despite babs' own "anxiety" being resolved by a trip to primark 🤦🏻‍♀️ - or any amount of chocolate, or "sneaky" beige pies, or watching light-hearted tv shows, or quotes about how it's okay to not be okay, or bleeping sparkles. obvs blue monday is just another opportunity to jump on the bandwagon and rehash another crappy reel that she's put absolutely zero effort into, so that she can spend the rest of the day on the sofa binging netflix and chocolate, satisfied that her "werk" for the day is done. 🙄🙄

and to clarify ;watching babs stomp aggressively up and down a trampoline on repeat certainly hasn't made me feel any more "sparkly" - it's actually irritated me, thus contributing to the "gloom". as has the reminder that "calories don't count" but only on very specific days of the year - because although babs perceives that phrase as a hilarious joke and we all know she never pays any attention to calories, she has absolutely zero understanding of the impact that the inference that calories DO usually count has on vulnerable people, such as those with eating disorders - especially when she promotes herself as #bodyconfident, thus implying her page is a safe space for those with food/body image issues. her sheer ignorance makes me bleeping gloomy. 😡

• Heart
“love this” “love this” “love this” UGH she only wrote it to make everyone feel sorry for her bc she said she needed to size up (i.e, dress for her size) and is obvs feeling a bit sad about it. Which is where I believe the body positively stuff is false. I follow the confidence corner and they have shared some stuff about being plus size but still looking after yourself e.g. workouts and to me that is what body positivity IS! Not rambling on about loving your body but then the next week writing a poem about how you don’t really like your tummy??? Sorry but ugh. I’m a size 20, gone up from an 18 in the past year but not feeling bad about it tbh. I dress for my size and I still feel fab in the clothes I wear. If I didn’t like my tummy (like babs) then I would do something about it. I feel like she needs to just accept that she’s a plus size woman and nobody on the internet actually cares about her size it is just her insecurities!! Also why does she feel like she needs to wear jeans? If she enjoys wearing dresses everyday then do that!! Don’t try to be what you’re not by trying to fit into fake jeans (jeggings) to make it look like you love something you’re obvs not comfy in??? ANYWAYS SORRY FOR MY RANT 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is this woman not bored of talking about how much she loves herself and her body and her belly. YOU CLEARLY DO NOT EMMA SO JUST SHUT UP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So she sent them back because they didn’t fit. So why didn’t she exchange for a bigger size? Am I missing something? Or is this purely a quest to find a pair of size 18 jeggings that fit her? Good luck with that! Maybe lose a few lbs first and then try again babs love
she's seemingly so determined to define her entire personality by the fact she's a size 18 that she will literally encourage the babettes to scour the very depths of the internet to supply her with the knowledge of a size 18 pair of jeggings that she is capable of squishing her size 22 body into. duck how uncomfortable they feel or the fact that the fabric will literally be stretched to breaking point across her gunt, such is her commitment to only ever wearing a size 18! #bodyconfidence

seriously, WHY does the number on the label matter so bleeping much - especially to someone who promotes themselves as a body confidence role model! it genuinely makes me so angry that she's perpetuating the damaging idea that your worth is based on your clothes size - which in her mind, it quite clearly is - toxic diet culture bullshit is not something that needs to be reinforced by "influenzaa", especially those claiming that they want to make the internet a "safe space" for their daughter! erin literally has to live with a woman who throws tantrums when size 18 clothes don't fit her because the size means so much to her - what exactly does she think erin and ethan are learning from that message, except that their weight defines their worth?! 😔

at this point, i am actually tempted to buy her a size 22 pair of jeans and send them to her PO box after having attacked the label. with a. sharpie, scribbled out the size 22 and replaved it with an 18. because, let's be honest, that's the only way babs is gonna find a pair of size 18 jeggings that actually fit her! and tbh, if the number means THAT much to her, i suggest she simply does that herself. as a body confident role model l should be well aware; clothes are meant to fit YOU babs, not the other way around. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
it's also hilarious how the babettes fawn all over her, yet her words are so insincere. in her stories this morning, the "love you...you're the best!" supposedly aimed at her "friends" conveys absolutely zero emotion. i don't understand how the babettes can't see that they are simply words from a script that she ensures she repeats each morning to make sure the babettes continue to think she cares about them, but it's all absolutely meaningless: hollow words to match her beige, hollow life.
I actually didn’t realise this till I read it on tattle 🙈😂
That instagram tosspots just put
❤
Xx
Or one word responses to their followers comments ( unless it’s a celebrity)
It was like a veil had been lifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.