Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know when you are drunk and you are talking to someone and you're like 'tit, im drunk, pull it back a bit, try to seem not drunk' (maybe it's just me, and it's been a fair few years since I was drunk, lol) anyway..her stories remind me of that. She starts off all drunk and swaying and closing her eyes and mumbling.., suddenly remembers that she's talking to 150k people so temporarily tries to pull it back but then goes drunk and sloppy again. What an embarrassment!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ethan kinda looks like he is sitting down on a sofa with a tablet, not trying to deliberately get in her shot.
I think her bad camera/editing skills are actually the problem, poor Ethan.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Vile, vile woman. Nothing to do with Ethan, fancy bawling at him then adding it to her stories! Clearly doesn't have any male friends either as she really struggled for names 🙂

Her dog needs a daily brush through otherwise she'll get really matted especially from her harness and jumpers.

Can she take annual leave please? Permanently.

Reactions: 23
Well I hope Babs feels embarrassed in the morning when she watches those stories back (but she probably won’t).
Poor Ethan, the lad probably won’t know that’s not how most mums speak to their kids 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You know when you are drunk and you are talking to someone and you're like 'tit, im drunk, pull it back a bit, try to seem not drunk' (maybe it's just me, and it's been a fair few years since I was drunk, lol) anyway..her stories remind me of that. She starts off all drunk and swaying and closing her eyes and mumbling.., suddenly remembers that she's talking to 150k people so temporarily tries to pull it back but then goes drunk and sloppy again. What an embarrassment!!!
Definitely! Like a mid-teen trying to hide it from their parents! 🤣 stumbling through the front door then shushing yourself for being noisy, with a pull it together to get up the stairs! 🤣 just me?! 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just feel so sorry for the kids you know? It’s wrong. On every level - WRONG. If Ste can’t see it (or maybe he’s oblivious) but it’s so bad. Kids teachers, friends, will see this! How embarrassing, mortifying and concerning. If you CAN be like this and share with thousands of followers - what are you like behind closed doors?

I just feel so sorry for the kids you know? It’s wrong. On every level - WRONG. If Ste can’t see it (or maybe he’s oblivious) but it’s so bad. Kids teachers, friends, will see this! How embarrassing

Reactions: 19
Can’t wait for our bab to wake up at 5am after knocking herself asleep with the booze and see that comment. That and the club stories will then probably be deleted 💀

Reactions: 17
Vile, vile woman. Nothing to do with Ethan, fancy bawling at him then adding it to her stories! Clearly doesn't have any male friends either as she really struggled for names 🙂

Her dog needs a daily brush through otherwise she'll get really matted especially from her harness and jumpers.

Can she take annual leave please? Permanently.
Yes, Margot will become matted and be in pain, the matted fur turns into knots very quickly and really pulls on the skin. I feel so sorry for that little dog. A dog is for life, not for Insta content.

Definitely! Like a mid-teen trying to hide it from their parents! 🤣 stumbling through the front door then shushing yourself for being noisy, with a pull it together to get up the stairs! 🤣 just me?! 🤔🤣
Oh no, not just you 🤭😏 ... appearing in the doorway with flushed cheeks & bloodshot eyes, slurring "I'm home. Going to bed, night night" whilst Mum & Dad smirk at you incredulously, because you think you have your tit together but you're swaying side to side and breathing like a bull about to charge 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor Ethan looks like he's just minding his own business and totally bewildered when she starts yelling at him!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’ll be blocked but I had to say something. I found that so upsetting. Her poor kids must be terrified of her!
Why are you following her? If she blocks you when following her doesn't it count still in her follower numbers?

Reactions: 3
The way she speaks to her little boy is disgusting. He was just sitting there, minding his own business and she yells at him like that..no words. I just can't wait for the day he starts yelling back, she won't know what to do!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.