Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She almost swore at him but stopped herself. ‘Get out of the F shot’ she says! Appalling!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
i see margot is earning her keep, providing cute insta worthy content for babs. 🤦🏻‍♀️

admittedly, i don't know anything about dogs, but it seems unfortunate that babs has discovered starbucks puppuccinos. feeding a puppy whipped cream may be okay as an occasional treat - i honestly have no idea! is it okay to feed cow's milk to dogs?! - but babs only discovered them last week, and margot has had two already. it looks like poor margot is going to have an equally poor diet as babs - essentially mainlining sugar and she's only a few months old. just like how babs stated in her vlog that whenever margot rang that doorbell to signal that she needed to go outside, she was rewarded with a treat, and then became confused as to why she had to remove the bell as margot was ringing it constantly. it's not rocket science, babs. i'm sure if she was given a bell and rewarded with chocolate every time she rang it, it would never be out of her trotter! 🤷🏻‍♂️
As per usual, you are absolutely correct....

Milk and milk products are no good for canines & equally, contrary to popular belief, dairy milk is not healthy for felines,

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Just catching up after a mad extra covid ward shift!
As some of you know I also lost mum to covid in the last twelve months and Babs I really do hope you have your parents for a lot longer as nothing prepares you for the loss of a parent!!
One day those voices you mocked will be things you treasure you utter twit!
Sending love to all cowbags today ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
WTAF is that story! How many cocks in a tin has The Yellow One inhaled and it’s not even 630!

Reactions: 21
Was that meant to be funny? In the club on a Friday night. Yelling at her son to get out the shot, she really is insufferable.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
So she’s managed to get Margot & Erin booked into the groomers & hairdressers this week. Yet she still can’t manage to get her own hair sorted & it badly needs professionally cut & put back to its natural colour. Yellow is not your colour Babs!
it's because babs is SUCH a "great mum" to her children and her puppy - she prioritises them wayyy above herself, so ofc they get hairdresser/grooming appointments, while babs makes do with stedal sassoon and yellow box dyes. it's all just evidence of how GREAT should is at being a mum! overlooking the fact that she absolutely would not bother taking margot to the groomers if it didn't create cute before/after content. she'd literally hand steve the scissors and expect him to sort it out. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she really just tell her child to get out of the shot? Babs the shite mum strikes again. Only 9 years until you’re rid of them Ethan.
He was literally sat down next to her so he didn’t even walk into the shot - why not film when you’re alone you weirdo instead of shouting at your child for sitting in the communal living room.

You can literally hear him defend himself the second time that yellow hawk screeches at him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
In 24 hours she has slagged off her ill Dad and shouted at her son, on camera, for 100k+ people to see.

I wonder what goes on when the camera isn't rolling, worse things I imagine. Vile, vile woman

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Was that meant to be funny? In the club on a Friday night. Yelling at her son to get out the shot, she really is insufferable.
Or is it proof to the cowbags that the kids aren’t confined to their rooms.

Whatever it is, she should be ashamed of herself what with her being such a good ‘mom’ and all that 🤥
She gets more vile by the day.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
bleeping witch has completely lost the plot. The dog looks awful( probably behaved terribly too as completely untrained).
That whole ‘club’ thing was just embarrassing and made no sense. bleeping stop drinking mid afternoon you stupid witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sending love to all of yoive who’ve lost a parent ❤. My FIL died last year. It was horrible due to the restrictions in hospital at the time. Babs is so unbelievably selfish I just can not understand how anyone could be like that.
i lost my mama when i was 19. she was 55 and it honestly had such a devastating impact on my life. i would do absolutely anything to hear her voice even one more time. 💔 babs has absolutely no idea how lucky she is to be in a situation where she can moan about her dad talking to google, listening to music and enjoying his christmas present. she is such an insensitive, thoughtless witch. with her dad as unwell as he appears to be, she should be focused on spending time with him and making memories, not hitching and moaning about him being to blame for her cancelled holiday and how his voice irritates her. i wasn't even going to comment on the situation because i find it so difficult to talk about, but what she said last night has really stuck with me, and it has helped to write this out.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Honestly think I’ve commented on here maybe twice before. I’m a casual Babs viewer. Some things don’t bother me, somethings things make me eyeroll at the cringe, but the latest stories with the ‘club’. Wow. Wow, my eyes almost popped out my head. To shriek at her son for absolutely no reason is vile. Vile. But then to seemingly lack any self-awareness about how awful that is to post for the world to see? Sheesh.
I have two young children who right royally try my patience at times and I would never speak to them like that. It’s not like it was even ‘playful banter’ it was genuine hostility. Wwwhhy would you post that?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Did she really just tell her child to get out of the shot? Babs the shite mum strikes again. Only 9 years until you’re rid of them Ethan.
And it seemed like she was very close to saying ‘get out the f*cking shot’ but stopped herself just in time. Horrible horrible women 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
She’ll be very quick to post a “social media is just a person’s highlight reel” when sprouting positivity / trying to be relatable. So if this is a highlight of her life, I imagine she’s an even viler bleep in person.

Reactions: 20
Big big love to all of you for sharing your stories, I just wanted to add i know how you feel and i see you, i really really see you ❤ ❤

I know it seems utterly impossible but please believe me as the days go by and time goes on it does get a little bit easier, hold those people tight in your memories, talk about them, share stories and do absolutely anything that makes you feel connected to them, they are never really gone from your memory.
They will always be with you in everything you do. They are part of you. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
babs stated in her vlog that whenever margot rang that doorbell to signal that she needed to go outside, she was rewarded with a treat, and then became confused as to why she had to remove the bell as margot was ringing it constantly. it's not rocket science, babs. i'm sure if she was given a bell and rewarded with chocolate every time she rang it, it would never be out of her trotter! 🤷🏻‍♂️
Haha I don't have dogs, I'm a dog sister because my mum has them, so I don't know a lot about dog training - but surely the "reward" for ringing the bell is that a human comes along and opens the door for you?! She's trained her dog to think that ringing the bell is how you get a treat, what a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.