Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely this. I watched my Dad deteriorate over a number of years until the decision was made that nothing more could be done for him. Even though we knew it was coming, the day it happened was horrific and so was the follow up (funeral preparations, walking around in a complete daze etc). She is going to be in for a mammoth of a shock because no amount of preparing for the death of a parent will make it any easier.
I lost my mum to cancer and I remember someone saying, well at least you had time to say goodbye and prepare yourself. No amount of time is enough to prepare yourself for that. It was quite obviously someone who hadn’t lost a parent that said it. I didn’t blame them for saying it as they had no idea and I was glad they didn’t

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
The whole Rog voice thing has pissed me right off. Like others I’d do anything to hear my dads voice again. I can’t even remember how he sounded now which is so upsetting, the more I try and remember the less I can hear him. She has no clue and I wish the whole instasham ‘career’ ends for her soon the yellow lump.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
This is how I feel about it too; it feels off to me, shifting the focus on what society reckons women should or shouldn’t be doing and then only at socially deemed acceptable times rather than men shouldn’t kill or rape anyone at any time. Sorry that it’s really garbled and now I feel like Bab.
It’s such a hard topic to easily articulate! I hate when Emma jumps on these bandwagons and just misses the mark, it’s as though by saying she was just going for a run it would have been ok that she was killed if she was a sex worker at 2am. It’s not ok ever for women to be murdered so why are we justifying peoples actions. I would just prefer silence from Emma and other influencers unless they have actually substance to add to debates.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m deeply upset by this too. I’ve stayed away as much as I can from social media , I’m not coping with my mum’s death in November. I’d give anything to hear my mum’s voice again . I’m not sleeping, I’m not eating , I don’t want to be around people , I’m even struggling around my children..thankfully my husband is brilliant.
I didn’t broadcast my mum’s health or death on SM.

She really is a deplorable witch.
Oh, hey you ❤❤ Your feelings are very raw right now. Your Mum passed away only very recently, you're still only in the early stages of grief so your family will understand, & I empathise. It's been 10 years (11 end of summer) for me, & it crushes me now just as much as then. She was only just 62 & not ill, it was very sudden. I said earlier in the thread, losing your Mum/Dad is one of the worst, most painful life experiences and you never come to terms with it, you just have no choice but to cope with it. Your children will be ok, & your husband will help to see you all through it. My husband was wonderful when I went through the grief, it appears we've both found gems in our menfolk.

Take care of YOU. Hugs ❤

Emma is a real piece of sh*t.

Absolutely this. I watched my Dad deteriorate over a number of years until the decision was made that nothing more could be done for him. Even though we knew it was coming, the day it happened was horrific and so was the follow up (funeral preparations, walking around in a complete daze etc). She is going to be in for a mammoth of a shock because no amount of preparing for the death of a parent will make it any easier.
❤❤❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I lost my mum to cancer and I remember someone saying, well at least you had time to say goodbye and prepare yourself. No amount of time is enough to prepare yourself for that. It was quite obviously someone who hadn’t lost a parent that said it. I didn’t blame them for saying it as they had no idea and I was glad they didn’t
❤❤❤❤❤
It bothers me when people say this. It makes no difference, the grief and heartbreak is indescribable. Lose a parent suddenly & unexpectedly? Devastating. Lose a parent by having to see them deteriorate over weeks/months/years? Devastating. There is no "at least" about either scenario. They both rip you apart. One way isn't any easier to cope with, than the other ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m deeply upset by this too. I’ve stayed away as much as I can from social media , I’m not coping with my mum’s death in November. I’d give anything to hear my mum’s voice again . I’m not sleeping, I’m not eating , I don’t want to be around people , I’m even struggling around my children..thankfully my husband is brilliant.

I wish there was a message function.
Sending you love and strength - please do seek help. Cruise bereavement is fantastic. Greif is so difficult and everyone experiences it differently. I hope you have something support xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Same here
They actually said that old chestnut “ oh well at least they had a good innings, now the real tragedy is when someone young dies now that’s really sad”
😳

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Wow. Today is such a support group. I too lost my mum unexpectedly in August. It's reassuring to be amongst others in the same horrible situation. This group of cowbags are so kind ♥
Emma has no idea. She really is in a sheltered bubble.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Same here
They actually said that old chestnut “ oh well at least they had a good innings, now the real tragedy is when someone young dies now that’s really sad”
😳
People are so insensitive aren’t they. The week after the funeral my cousin said to me, I can’t believe you didn’t cry at your mums funeral, I wanted to hit you!! I’ll never forget that one! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Sending love to all the cow bags who have lost a parent, it’s an absolute shitter whatever the circumstance.

And Babs - as we know you read here - please take note of how many of us are saying how difficult it is and think about what you could do to help your mum and dad while you still have them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
People are so insensitive aren’t they. The week after the funeral my cousin said to me, I can’t believe you didn’t cry at your mums funeral, I wanted to hit you!! I’ll never forget that one! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Sometimes you just don’t want to say anything about health issues or family grief to anyone as you then have to listen to insensitive rubbish off people 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Please seek help if you can, it is out there. Your GP will be able to refer you for grief counselling which I think you definitely need. I'm glad you have your husband, try not to shut other people out. Grief is a process you go through, it's not the final destination. You will never ever get over the death of a loved one, but you WILL learn to live with it. I promise x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Us cowbags stick together and thank you to everyone who shared their personal stories - these posts just go to show how we treasure and respect the people we love.

Whoever sees their ill parent having enjoyment from a gift and turns it into something negative is not even just selfish at this point ... that’s like narcissistic personality disorder territory.

Also, I remember when she said she had to call Stephen when she walked from the station to the car park and “that’s not right is it?” and that in itself wound me up. Like she knows it’s not right so why is she questioning it? And why is she trying to make a non event in her life relevant to Sarah Everard?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sending love to all of yoive who’ve lost a parent ❤. My FIL died last year. It was horrible due to the restrictions in hospital at the time. Babs is so unbelievably selfish I just can not understand how anyone could be like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hang on a minute...why is everybody being nice and supportive?
I thought we were supposed to all be horrible, evil trolls?

Seriously though-sending love to you all, thank you for sharing your stories x

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Babs promoting drinking coke over water - hardly a flex when you look like a bloated big bird.
classic babs! content derived directly from tattle, and the way we constantly recommend she drink more water to improve her health. but nah, babs gives zero fucks about her health, and has made a "duck you tattle, i'll drink diet coke til i die" tiktok to prove it. mature as ever. 👌🏻

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.