Brummy Mummy #93 Go Conway, you gon’ sip canned cocks like it’s your birthday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm pretty sure this is the same dress! we see you, babs! #definitelyNOTasize18 🙄🙄

View attachment 913245
No wonder she needs a drink to leave the house, she's probably so nervous that people will recognise her and think, my god you look nothing like your photos on Instagram 🥸

Clearly she is not body confident. She wishes she was a lot slimmer that's obvious

Reactions: 19
Once again TMI on the kids. 11 years old and sleeping with a light on, is fine but when your peers read that then see you on Instagram in adverts you’re then a target for the low self esteemed child in your year group who wants to take their frustration out on someone. Honestly!
I’m a teacher (fit the brief for here 😉) and I make a point of protecting my own children on my social media for this exact reason.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Once again TMI on the kids. 11 years old and sleeping with a light on, is fine but when your peers read that then see you on Instagram in adverts you’re then a target for the low self esteemed child in your year group who wants to take their frustration out on someone. Honestly!
I’m a teacher (fit the brief for here 😉) and I make a point of protecting my own children on my social media for this exact reason.
Sleeping with a lamp on is very different from her having the ceiling light on that she does for the look how wonderful my slave husband is twice a year. The kids apparently still do “bed Olympics” so a clearly light sleepers if one getting up wakes the other why in gods name would she then think it was acceptable to stick a bright light on?!
And fgs bab stop sharing private and what could be embarrassing details of your childrens lives to hundreds of thousands of people

Reactions: 22
Ooh, the suspense. Has another Chomp tipped her over the edge? Or has she just messed up pre-recorded stories (again)?

PS who cares…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God she’s a moron isn’t she! Hungover? Still drunk?!
How embarrassing for Erin to have a photo of her asleep in her room plastered over the internet 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Not to be ungrateful but I’m a grown woman, I barely care about my cadburys advent calendar let alone seeing someone else open theirs 😴😴😴

• Haha
Wow, the invasion of Erin's privacy is just awful. Bab is a bloody terrible mother, parent's should be protective not exploitative. Her kids are too young to consent to being exposed like this. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Wow, the invasion of Erin's privacy is just awful. Bab is a bloody terrible mother, parent's should be protective not exploitative. Her kids are too young to consent to being exposed like this. 😡
Hey now, she thought she was a terrible mother for not making a birthday cake. But she’s great! Didn’t you know?? Doesn’t matter if you sell your kids’ lives, privacy and secrets. Doesn’t matter if you share photos of them that they don’t consent to that could end up who knows where. Doesn’t matter if you spend all the money they earn you. Doesn’t matter if you only get them out for Insta content and have them locked away/with their dad the rest of the time. Doesn’t even matter if you have a clear favourite for the world to see. What makes a terrible mother, in her eyes, is not making a birthday cake. And she’s even managed to recover from that and declare that she is great. So there Cow Bag. 😜🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So from the age of nine and under it appears Erin had her birthday cake at a normal time of day, you know, not the second she woke up, so the tradition does appear to be a relatively new one!

‘The one who made me a mummy.’ Bab you’re so predictable at this point we know exactly what you’re going to say. What I’m not sure if she’s said before is about loving TT the ‘mostest’ 😳 Wow bab, we know that, but saying that in black and white….what a witch. Also, why can’t she talk like an adult with these stupid cutesy words? Why does she have to explain the balloon thing (like every other thing) as if it’s new information to everyone.

On being a great mum: as others have said, no she’s not! She exploits and endangers her children. Plus, most great mums I know would never say or think such a thing. They’re usually so busy worrying about whether they’re doing the right thing, doing their best and are humble! She gets more repulsive week by week!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She has actually put "we love you the mostest" on her grid post. I mean we already know she does, but that poor boy.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She has actually put "we love you the mostest" on her grid post. I mean we already know she does, but that poor boy.
It’s bad she put we love you mostest…..she will go back and change it I’m sure after she’s had a nose on here…..as for the Friday bit duck me obviously prerecorded cos we all know she’d ate them on the 30th November so had to pre record each one……I’m laughing in my head thinking of her eating a chocolate , eating a chocolate, eating a chocolate ,changing her pjs ….be fair she’d be able to film a few days in one hit before getting changed to keep up the pretence cos she wallows in pjs for days

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I read that as her and Stevie will love Erin the "mostest" (what an awful word) out of anyone that will ever love her ie, they will love her more than even her future husband or wife.
Editing to add... Babs you will now have to write on Ethan birthday post that you love him mostest too!!

Reactions: 14
I read that as her and Stevie will love Erin the "mostest" (what an awful word) out of anyone that will ever love her ie, they will love her more than even her future husband or wife.
Editing to add... Babs you will now have to write on Ethan birthday post that you love him mostest too!!
In that case she should've said, "nobody will ever love you as much as your parents do", but even then that sounds kind of sinister

Reactions: 13
How bleeping creepy is it to post a photo of your sleeping 11 year old daughter on Instagram for thousands of people so see. I hope regulations regarding posting and consent some to force in the future and these insta huns are dragged over the coals for it

How bleeping creepy is it to post a photo of your sleeping 11 year old daughter on Instagram for thousands of people so see. I hope regulations regarding posting and consent some to force in the future and these insta huns are dragged over the coals for it
*come in to force

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's the favourite golden child's birthday,,,,, and she cant even get the day OR the date right 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄 There really is NO hope for this useless twit!!!!

Apart from the obvious admission of Erin being her favourite child - I think this years Birthday adoration declaration is quite tit and half arsed! Although she still managed to get her show horn out and make it all about her!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.