Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Good Egg

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion: She’s so VEIN she probably thinks this thread is about her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
She is so fucking rude😡😡😡😡😡
If you don’t want people to ask the. DON’T POST FUCKING PICTURES OF YOUR CLEARLY ILL FATHER!!!
She will be loving the messages, revelling in the attention and loving keeping any info to herself. Like those annoying twats who post their check in at hospital then don’t say why they are there! Just don’t fucking post😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 54
C90673BB-8E69-4016-8FE7-6ECD72649781.jpeg

“Hopefully this gets back to him”? How about you just email him directly babs, instead of telling the internet. That’s a guaranteed way it will ‘get back to him’. This woman lives her life through Instagram, but this post is one of the most ridiculous that I’ve seen her do. Just tell him babs. Honestly. Nobody else cares.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Woooooahhhh her latest story!!! She could’ve said ‘thanks for all your lovely messages of concern, he’s being well looked after by our amazing NHS and we have all the info on his condition’
Her story is really really aggressive and very rude!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
FFs that latest grid post😡 What a totally made up load of bullocks from Babs- not -a feminist- at -all -CONway. Seriously shouting you were going to call the school, a 30 minute rant?!! FFS YOU might be a moron Emma but WE are not. Most normal mums would have just said “I think she was just talking about characters in the Nativity thats all” and not gone into school and demanded their daughter be an angel not a wise man!
Jesus Emma fuck off with all this pseudo feminist shit and how your daughter is a legend! She’s not she‘s a very average slightly obnoxious (thanks to you) 11 year old!

IT NEVER HAPPENED!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Kikidoyouloveme

I don’t think I can hate watch anymore, my dad died of bowel cancer and it made him that color and that skinny, it’s absolutely awful to see, her dad never signed up for the Insta - wanker life , it’s really uncomfortable viewing.

• Sad
  • Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
Bloody hell Emma, she only said you wouldn't be getting a crunchie because there aren't any crunchies in the calendar and you blocked her. Get a life and grow up.

• Haha
  • Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
Why does everything she does have to be on the internet? Grandad Rog is obviously very ill looking at the colour of him, why post it? Yes do it to cheer them up but keep it private

• Heart

You better werk

Chatty Member
So Erin,at the age of 8 had never heard of the wise men in the nativity despite going to a Catholic school and having taken part in nativities from the age of 4,yeah that's bullshit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

BonBon27

VIP Member
Happy new thread day Cow Bags!

A recap for you (sorry it’s a bit long, had a boring couple of days waiting for thankfully negative PCR results 🤣)

*Friday night saw Babs and the kids, in matching jumpers, on a #Gifted trip to Warwick Castle. Obviously Wet Claire (who writes for Horrible Histories did you know??) had to go too for support with the toddlers. Anyway, Babs made it look shit and basic, as she does every single thing, and made the kids seem a good few years younger than they are because she needs that Insta toddler mum content!

*Snow on Saturday morning, Babs was unhinged and emotional and acting like a 4 year old who’s never seen snow before. Honestly, she was manic! Letting Ethan go out in sliders and pyjamas yet the dog had a coat 🙄

*Sunday off, although the weekly vlog revealed it was a #Gifted trip to Thomas Land. Aimed at 1-4 year olds, surely? Babs was babying the kids something rotten. Two Santa visits in a weekend, not even December. Spoilt much?!?

*Monday morning AD for Peacocks clothes. She showed a few items she received but only photos of her in 2, so guess she couldn’t get in the others! They weren’t flattering at all, but as always she doesn’t let that stop her.

*Some bull about Ethan having a picture shown on CBBC - they screamed, they howled, they were rabid etc etc - but PUS put Stephen as the name on it. Pair of useless fools 🤦🏼‍♀️ Altho it did birth CBBSte as a new nickname so I guess we should be grateful for that!

*Posing in underwear to tell the world she’s wearing pants, tights and pants to keep her tights in place. Pretty sure she is patting herself on the back for inventing this amazing #hack, when in fact most of us did this in our childhoods when forced by our mums! You’ll no doubt be relieved to hear that it doesn’t make your bits sweaty or smelly 🤮 Too much info Babs, too much.

*December 1st and writing on her chin(ssss). Wow. Revolutionary. Not at all predictable. Amazing content. Really shiny and new.
Advent calendar chocolate is mentioned every day, she’s using the light on her phone to open it at 5am because she’s a greedy child. She’s also very angry and stropping off at the chocolates she’s getting. Because she’s a greedy child.

*Grid post about the last days of being 43 - when she was younger she tried to hide, she was ashamed, she made herself smaller…..now she’s confident and brave and amazing and makes herself as large as she wants (literally and metaphorically) and aren’t we all so lucky we have her as a role model. Same shit, different day!

*Took Ethan on a #Gifted trip to see a Horrible Histories show, and all she could really say was that it wasn’t too long. Wow. Just wow.

*AD for Pizza Hut - her and the girl dancing around in pyjamas (no bra support for Babs😬). She posted it at 7am, claiming it was a “Girls’ night in”. Because she’s so good at her “werk” right?!?

*Her birthday. Christ on a bike, her birthday. Pile of presents, banners, cake at 7am for the Insta content, singing along to the happy birthday torture HERSELF. Who even does that?!? Who sings to themselves on their birthday??
A grid post and 15 stories by 9am. Her face was pure happiness, no aggression or resentment, because it’s HER day and it’s all about HER. She can’t even bring herself to try to even pretend to feel that excitement on anyone else’s birthday!
Day out with PUS at the Christmas market including lunch at The Ivy. Drinks with her sister. A photo with a “lovely friend” (Hiiiii Babs 👋🏻 but we Cow Bags still don’t believe you have friends) and home by 7pm in sweaty pyjamas drunkenly chatting shit into her phone, waiting for a McDs.

*Saturday began with manic ranting about Chomps in advent calendars and how she’ll sob at a song in the “play” (it’s a musical Babs FYI) they’re going to London to see. For her birthday. Her 44th birthday. That they celebrated all day yesterday. But she’s making sure she got more fuss than CBBSte got on his 40th because she is a kweeeen and the most important person in the house. In Brum. Well in the world really🤦🏼‍♀️
Hit a new all time low by putting out, on Saturday morning, a 17 minute “look at what I got for my birthday” vlog. That she filmed on her birthday. YouTube video content taking precedence over all else. Not to mention the absolute shit show of her actually thinking, in 2021, while we’re still in a global pandemic, that it’s appropriate for a 44 year old woman to show off presents. That are all tat, just things she’ll toss to one side, nothing of importance or sentimental value. Actually disgusting.

Loads of stories from London, plus a grid post. Something about her being dramatic and low Emma but wanting life like a musical but learning to be happy Emma…..I didn’t really follow it because, you know, it’s all blah blah blah look at me I’m so amazing you must all love me 😴 Did LOL at the claim she sings while running, when she can’t even walk up the stairs talking without being breathless!

Finished the day off with a classic fairy tale of made up shit that didn’t happen….she told a group of lads singing rude songs on the train to ssssh. Yeah, sure Babs, sure.

*Sunday off and back strong Monday morning with an AD for Studio, jumpers with their faces on, and stories that may have come from the toilet 🤮 with the news she’s off to the dentist. Again. Kids this is what happens when your diet is chocolate and beige crap.

*Another tale of made up shit with “can’t find Erin’s present” boring drivel.

*Grid post of the family having dinner for joint birthdays - poor Erin can’t have it be about her when Babs needs the spotlight. It was on the Babbath and yet she still shared it all. No such thing as a day off! Anyway poor Grandad Rog looked very frail and off colour. Babs of course doing her usual “oh I keep things light but serious things happen to me and I’m so amazing for being a happy place on Insta” spiel 😡 Seems to want to share her dad’s illness, has been told not to, so has to hint at it for engagement and sympathy. Awful.

*Big announcement that Disney Paris has been cancelled. They just can’t risk not getting home for Christmas. Never mind germs, illness, the risk to a very ill parent. Just got to make sure Babs is at home to get all of her presents 😡🙄 The spoilt twat made a massive deal of having loads of ears, hats and bags that she can’t use now. Uh….maybe 1 don’t buy endless amounts of crap and 2 pay attention to the world around you, most people would have held off being too excited about the trip with the uncertainty we’re living under right now! Idiot.

*If you believe everything she says she managed to go out for dinner with Taming Twins AND take Margot to a what must have been around 9pm puppy class. So yeah, not sure of that one.

*Vlog of an Aldi food haul. READ THE ROOM.

*A coffee morning with another Insta loser.

*Too small Disney dress and stupid ears to go out in Brum with someone she’s known for 22 years. IE See Tattle, I do have friends!!

And that’s where we find ourselves! All the excitement of Christmas fun with Babs to enjoy. Hoorah.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Grotbabs this morning: I am finally confident in my own skin

Grotbabs this afternoon: I look at other celebs on Instagram and compare myself which makes me feel bad

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Lakajo

Chatty Member
EABB0E42-9CCF-4325-89A9-F384220EECF2.png
I I assume this is in reference to the person who commented about the advent calendar. She really can’t handle anyone criticising her or not fitting in with her narrative can she? Just blocks them so she doesn’t have to deal with it. What’s gonna happen when Erin gets bullied at school? You can’t block bullies, Babs!

• Wow
Reactions: 37

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Steph McGovern (you know off that programme Babs tells us she watches every day when she’s paid to, but has never mentioned it since) has said the one think she wants to do at the moment is protect her daughter.
You listening Babs? Why don’t you want to do the same? Why don’t you want to do all you can to protect your kids? Why isn’t your husband doing that, protecting your kids from online criticism and from having g their pictures misused that you’ve posted?

It boils my piss when people say BoJo. It makes him sound funny, like a cartoon character or your mate down the pub He’s none of those things. He’s a cunt

• Heart
Reactions: 36