Brummy Mummy #91 All I want for Christmas is a DLP bathroom meltdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we thinking she’s gone for a pair of trendy UGG slippers & by trendy I mean a pair my preteen would wear? These maybe but leopard print? View attachment 869659
If she has I'll be annoyed because even for Stephen's 40th she complained about the price of football shirts and this price for something I doubt she could even walk in is ridiculous

Reactions: 13
Definitely not influenced by a instaflogger! Was bought them as a present last year. Not like walking on a cloud when the side seam digs into your foot. Horrible things.
I got some as a gift as well and hate them! My feet slide about inside them so my toes just bash the front of them and they are so hard! Can’t even remember what I did with them now. I’ll stick to my Next ones thanks!

Reactions: 5
I see the gammy leg has made a swift disappearance enabling her to showcase the Uggs 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
£90 on slippers!! £90!!!!!!!! And she dyes her own hair!!!! WTAF?!?
So relatable! There really aren’t many people who could freely buy themselves £90 slippers this close to Christmas, or at any time in fact! Thought she had a bad leg? 🤥. She tells so many lies nowadays that she can’t keep track of them 😡

Reactions: 16
I'm guessing the dresses didn't fit and she's awaiting another speedy ASOS delivery so that she can do an (un)realistic size 18 (22) try on by Thursday.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So relatable! There really aren’t many people who could freely buy themselves £90 slippers this close to Christmas, or at any time in fact! Thought she had a bad leg? 🤥. She tells so many lies nowadays that she can’t keep track of them 😡
I don’t think many people could afford to spend £90 on any extras at the moment! Yeah so relatable! Surely she could’ve waited till her birthday or Christmas which are coming up?

Please don’t rant at me. I have 3 pairs of Ugg slippers (1 pair I’ve had over 5yrs tho) I have the grey version like the black ones you’re all taking the piss outta and a pair of classics I just bought myself.
In my defence tho I work 12+ hr shifts on my feet and my Uggs are like walking on pillows (the ones she has bought are incredibly uncomfortable the bit at the back rubs like a witch)

don’t worry I’ll see myself out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Please don’t rant at me. I have 3 pairs of Ugg slippers (1 pair I’ve had over 5yrs tho) I have the grey version like the black ones you’re all taking the piss outta and a pair of classics I just bought myself.
In my defence tho I work 12+ hr shifts on my feet and my Uggs are like walking on pillows (the ones she has bought are incredibly uncomfortable the bit at the back rubs like a witch)

don’t worry I’ll see myself out!!
But did you shave your legs in order to show them off?! I hope so 😂😂 I’m with you - I also love the black fluffy ones. I want them in leopard print!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God even her taste in slippers is tit. They’re the ugliest things ever, and while I get there’s no need to worry about fashion when you’re just chilling at home, they look bloody hideous on her! I got UGG slippers last year for Christmas and I love them, but she’s chosen bloody clogs 🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.