Brummy Mummy #91 All I want for Christmas is a DLP bathroom meltdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus this woman is even lying about monopoly now. Like isn’t it a known joke that monopoly causes rows? And the Conways playing a board game together? Never happened.
As IF the toddlers were permitted to play mononoply! In the unlikely event that this DID happen, she 100% means that Ste and the kids played monopoly at the dining table, while she, Emma, sat in her corner with her cock in a can, gurning at her phone, and resenting being "left out".

more so the fact that despite the fact her current car crash "career" is lying in shattered fragments around her feet, she still totally believes that she be getting back into teaching/lecturing once her influenza "career" is over! she's dreaming of. a future educating the next generation, whilst filming herself dressed as an inflatable elf fighting to squeeze through the doorway of her tiny house with her husband dressed as an inflatable turkey. i would love to see her invent a way of describing THAT "werk" in the career section of her cv when she's applying to teacher jobs, along with the fanny fanning, DV jokes and licking her own chocolate-covered face etc. she won't even make the interview stage when simply entering her name into google brings up an endless spiel of articles highlighting her horrendous behaviour, alongside the reels and images she's actively chosen to put online! the fact she thinks she will ever work as a teacher is even more of a joke than her self-diagnosed "anxiety". 🙄🙄
Exaxtly! She can phrase it great on a CV, rambing on about taking a break from teaching to pursue a "career" as a "content creator", participating in ad campaigns for X, Y, Z, speaking at panel events etc- but one swift Google brings up the truth. Everything you've mentioned is RIGHT THERE. Somewhere along the line Emma forgot that the internet is forever!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Slow news day for Babs, slipper reveal must be getting its own special reel & grid post at prime time. Brum’s number one digital creator is searching tiktok frantically for inspiration to rip off other creators ideas.

The studio ad has panned up 8hrs & only just over 1k likes, even with fan favourite turkey Stevie making an appearance. She should’ve wore the turkey outfit she’s got the neck for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Happy new thread day Cow Bags!
Luckily I am checking Tattle on my lunch break (actually half an hour I’m not working, not a Babs style break from watching telly by watching more telly but with a sandwich 🤣)

So a recap…..

Babs has been a bit quiet this week by her usual standards…..as in 15 stories a day rather than 30! But noticeable. And lots of manic chat, days with no make up/looking extra rough. Pit stories with no top on. Could be her dad, could be her Insta “career” crumbling around her, could be sulking about everyone thinking she’s a twit. We shall see!

She still managed to post quite a lot of crap though, including:
-Go Henry AD with just the kids. Bless them, but nope.
-A post after a day in London (looking in shops, obvs, and crying at fake snow) about her “anxiety” that seems to come and go as conveniently as her bad back and numb leg. Also managed to shoehorn in a compliment from a stranger about her hair 🤣 but it was a man, so then she was offended and victimised.
-Peddling her crappy mugs.
-Reel trying on three sparkly “frocks”. Didn’t put make up or tights on, they all looked awful, she was awful, twerking and thinking she was Marilyn Monroe 🤢 Honestly it was just desperate/embarrassing/cringe worthy.
-Grid post about how she doesn’t care if she’s embarrassing because she has so much more fun being loud and extra. Keep telling yourself that Babs!
-Christmas chocolate poll on Remembrance Day. Because Babs doesn’t care about anyone else.
-Dropped in a hint that there will be a Christmas trip to Disney.
-Vlogs about shopping for Christmas tat and looking at tat in garden centres and basically spending money and showing off. Same old.
-Very proud of her “Christmas village” which is a line of little houses on the fireplace.
-A really really disturbing AD for Getting Personal with photo advent calendars, the idea being she is so greedy she can’t resist them and so there she is with chocolate smeared ALL around her mouth, licking herself 🤢🤮 Seriously needed to come with a health warning!
-Sunday off, back Monday with 12 stories and a grid post by 7:45am. So clearly she is addicted to Insta and struggles with missing the attention on a Sunday!
-Showing off Christmas mugs and decorations. On November 15th. To people who may not be able to afford to waste £16 on one mug, never mind a cupboard full, when they have to heat their homes, feed their kids and buy presents. Read the room Babs!
-Her and Erin watching the laptop in bed (FFS Babs have a week off tat shopping and online ordering and spend the money on a tv for the bedroom!) after 7pm to PROVE to us tattlers that she DOES spend time with the kids and they aren’t just locked away. Yeah sure, ok Babs.
-Threatening another dress try on reel with non-sparkly “frocks” for Christmas parties. She’s claimed many times she has nowhere to go to wear these dresses, yet she’s buying more. I think she thinks she’s such a fashion influencer that it’s her duty to try on dresses for her followers. But honestly, she really doesn’t need to bother!
-A mention of her dad having a big appointment, followed by an AD for Studio (wow. She’s so low the way she uses family drama for engagement!) and family board games. Which they don’t play, because she banishes the kids away!
-Gross make up, gross faces, gross Babs!
The only therapy Babs needs is to read these fantastic recaps and being made to explain her actions and be accountable 🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Let’s face it blabs isnt drunk, drugged, having a breakdown or suffering from anxiety she’s a colossal fuckwit with an inflated sense of self importance and vanity who is followed by simpletons

I’ve unfortunately worked with people just like her and whilst they manage to fool most people that they are harmless and daft there is an aggressive ruthless side to them that isn’t far below that smiling gurning surface

she isn’t going anywhere but her Instagram will eventually slowly die a death as people grow bored and move on

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Who is Babs being inspired by to behave like this? She loves to copy people, cough "doodles", so who does she think she is being now?

Reactions: 13
Bet the slippers are some hideous Disney slipper - Mickey or Pluto. I had some Fisney slippers but I was about 8 not 43!

Reactions: 6
I'm still waiting for the not-a-fitted-wardrobe tour reveal

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s face it blabs isnt drunk, drugged, having a breakdown or suffering from anxiety she’s a colossal fuckwit with an inflated sense of self importance and vanity who is followed by simpletons

I’ve unfortunately worked with people just like her and whilst they manage to fool most people that they are harmless and daft there is an aggressive ruthless side to them that isn’t far below that smiling gurning surface

she isn’t going anywhere but her Instagram will eventually slowly die a death as people grow bored and move on
While most of that is true, she's definitely medicated!

Reactions: 11
I see on her latest post they have arrived……bet she tells the neighbours she’s neighbourhood watch but us cowbags know she’s hunting down the yodel…..Hermes….or DPD driver…….
im thinking the slippers may be the instafloggers brand of choice sheepers 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I had some Sheepers slippers. The most uncomfortable slippers I have ever owned!

• Haha
I think she misses blogging and writing. Not because she's good at it but she probably felt like as someone with a masters she was writing life changing literature. She ruined it for herself with all the trolling with the fullstops and "making up" words

Reactions: 18
Great news kids! Your Mother doesn't just want to smash your Dad's face in. Equal opportunities for face smashing in the Conway House.

1637080173565.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I had some Sheepers slippers. The most uncomfortable slippers I have ever owned!
Were you influenced to buy them though , loads of instafloggers I shamefully follow/ hate like seem to have them on their feet…..you can’t be one of them cos they talk like they are walking on fluffy pillows when they wear them 😂😂

• Haha
Great news kids! Your Mother doesn't just want to smash your Dad's face in. Equal opportunities for face smashing in the Conway House.

View attachment 869620
The hotel room one just sounds like every night in the Conway household. Babs hiding in the bathroom watching YouTube (or having a meltdown)

Reactions: 14
Were you influenced to buy them though , loads of instafloggers I shamefully follow/ hate like seem to have them on their feet…..you can’t be one of them cos they talk like they are walking on fluffy pillows when they wear them 😂😂
Definitely not influenced by a instaflogger! Was bought them as a present last year. Not like walking on a cloud when the side seam digs into your foot. Horrible things.

Reactions: 3
Are we thinking she’s gone for a pair of trendy UGG slippers & by trendy I mean a pair my preteen would wear? These maybe but leopard print?
456F987C-C6EE-41FD-9D5E-A5ACB581B99B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.