Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So reading here and then to make herself feel better posting another rehashed grid post of I love me to gain a few 1000 likes and comments. What a sad little life.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She's also rattled because she's hungover, it's clear she still needs a drink to get the confidence to make even a stupid reel.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Transalation ‘I have no personality at all so do vulgar things on the internet that is going to get my kids mercilessly bullied’

shining example of motherhood Babs!

Also that first dress doesn't look like the zip is done up at the back to me lol

• Wow
Reactions: 23
PSA plus a whole load of endorsing comments from the instahuns. Must have an AD coming... Still fails to recognise the damage to her children

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She's also rattled because she's hungover, it's clear she still needs a drink to get the confidence to make even a stupid reel.
I’d need a drink to make that reel if I was her too!! Shes so useless and unoriginal and NOT body confident - hence she definitely drinks before doing these reels. So her whole premise of being this outward, wild and crazy person whilst also being anxious and needing her family as her security blanket- just more and more lies!!!
Shes so all over the place she can’t keep her lies straight and although she is thick as tit, her followers take thick to a whole new level!

Omg she’s a twit. She’s done loads of these posts about being the real her it’s so overdone and boring just knoboff Emma you’re nothing but a big lying witch, totally fake and thick as tit. You don’t inspire anyone to do anything unless they have the IQ of a plank, you blatantly don’t give a tit about your kids especially sweet Ethan, you’re turning your daughter into an obnoxious brat who will be bullied massively at school, even your puppy hates you and STILL you carry on this charade.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am all for people not caring what others think, I’m all for being your true authentic self, BUT as a mother your child/children come before you, you have to think about how what you are doing could affect them. Sure, she enjoys being a prat and dicking about but what is that doing to her kids!?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So reading here and then to make herself feel better posting another rehashed grid post of I love me to gain a few 1000 likes and comments. What a sad little life.
She tries to compat the actual truth about her that we share in here with her own fabricated 'truth'. She doesn't believe anything she writes that's why she shares it publicly so it can be validated... and then that makes it true. She believes more of what we say in here about her and she's scared more than just us think this about her

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's trying to convince herself that making a twit of herself on the internet makes her happy. The medication and alcohol you take, would suggest otherwise Bab!

Make some new years resolutions, which as you live so far in the future, should start on Dec 1st. Pick a new lifestyle, better food, exercise and honesty. Your current life is going to put you in an early grave or drive your kids away from you.

Though what would I know. I'm just a jealous tattler🐄👜

• Heart
She really needs to realise how much all this "protesting too much" about how great SHE thinks SHE is actually makes her look....
Desperate
Sad
Pathetic
Dishonest
Fake
Obnoxious
I could go on 🙄🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's trying to convince herself that making a twit of herself on the internet makes her happy. The medication and alcohol you take, would suggest otherwise Bab!

Make some new years resolutions, which as you live so far in the future, should start on Dec 1st. Pick a new lifestyle, better food, exercise and honesty. Your current life is going to put you in an early grave or drive your kids away from you.

Though what would I know. I'm just a jealous tattler🐄👜
I know people love to say to her, "oh they're just jealous of you Emma" but really, what is there to be jealous of. None of us are jealous of you Babby. Your life and self are not desirable or influential, they actually make us more thankful to be us than be someone like you Babby ♥

• Heart
Waiting for her to realise it’s armistice day and somehow make it relate to her

Festive polls ffs she’s no awareness of anything going on except in Emma world

• Heart
She really needs to realise how much all this "protesting too much" about how great SHE thinks SHE is actually makes her look....
Desperate
Sad
Pathetic
Dishonest
Fake
Obnoxious
I could go on 🙄🤷‍♀️
Who spends their day trying to convince people with essays they're a nice person? Somebody who is very, very insecure AND narcissistic. Show people you're a nice person through your actions by not being an idiot

• Heart
So she doesn’t ‘care’ when someone calls her embarrassing yet dedicates an entire post titled PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT to how much she doesn’t ‘care’. Hmmm, the baboon doth protest too much…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Waiting for her to realise it’s armistice day and somehow make it relate to her
I'm Colonel Sanders Emma Conway. When. I wake. Up I scratch my eyes and arse and go into Battle. I put on my Armour and war paint to fight the army of CowBags. I Combat with Narcissistic posts. About myself. So Armistice Day is ALL about me

• Heart
  • Haha
And she’s so much happier making a tit of herself than when she’s not making a tit of herself. What about your poor children? I’ve really never come across someone with such little self-awareness and empathy

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh she will have had time to read tattle whilst her slave pus gets the kids ready so we will get the my grandad or Steve’s grandad fought in the war as we do every year in the next hour or so

I know people love to say to her, "oh they're just jealous of you Emma" but really, what is there to be jealous of. None of us are jealous of you Babby. Your life and self are not desirable or influential, they actually make us more thankful to be us than be someone like you Babby ♥
Well I wouldn’t mind her bank balance 😂 but that’s about it! Otherwise I wouldn’t want to be like her in any way!!!!!!! It makes me feel unhealthy just looking at her. I would hate to have her lifestyle: unfit, sluggish, grey/beige, unhealthy, my life out there for all to see, tit hair, an empty void I can’t fill. I could go on!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.