Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tellingly, one of the Babettes made a comment that Primark only go up to a size 18 or 20 and she replied saying she’s sure they go up to a 22. Pretty sure she knows that as she wears a 22?!

Reactions: 15
That whole "she's giving you..." shtick is stolen straight from maddylucydan (I think that's her name!) on TikTok from when she tries on clothes. Get your own lines, Babs.
That’s also what the drag queens say on Ru Paul’s Drag Race when they are putting together a look. She even kinda did the pointy arm thing as she walked off camera. 😅

Reactions: 15
I don’t get why her fawning fans think she’s a breath of fresh air? EVERYTHING she does is either a re hash of something she’s done usually multiple times before or copying someone else?!
She just comes across as totally desperate for attention to me. And totally desperate to hold onto this ‘job’ as long as possible.
It’s really pathetic and desperate but people think she’s amazing and inspiring?! Blimey their bar is set incredibly low!!
And why haven’t you mentioned Remembrance Day you stupid cow? Instead of Xmas polls yet again?
Honestly she’s a moron.

Reactions: 19
That whole "she's giving you..." shtick is stolen straight from maddylucydan (I think that's her name!) on TikTok from when she tries on clothes. Get your own lines, Babs.
I think it’s more commonly associated with RuPaul’s drag race.

Reactions: 13
Oh whilst I’m on one, babs latest vlog apparently Home Bargains was “Ramadan-a ding dong”….that your ex-RE teacher side babs? Taking the name of a religious season and turning it into a jokey name for somewhere being busy?
She said "ramalama-ding dong". It's from Grease 😂. It's still annoying though. Just say "rammed" like the rest of us 😂😂😂.

Reactions: 7
Babs, IT IS NOT CHRISTMAS, come back on the 1st December, if you must, with these tit polls. It is however REMEMBRANCE day. If she lived in the moment instead of 6 weeks in the future she might have realised.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Someone’s been doom scrolling on tattle this morning!

2 post ago all about the safety blanket about her family and howshe can’t do things alone because of anxiety. This morning she’s been born without the shame gene

my god Emma pick a narrative and bloody stick to it you have more faces thanBig Ben!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
It's remembrance day today. I'll be thinking of all those who've served and lost lives for our freedom NOT deciding if I prefer a mince pie or festive f%ckin' bakewell

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No one gives a flying duck about the rehashed every year pathetic Christmas polls, least of all on Armistice Day. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her caption today tells us she compliments strangers on their outfit. Didn’t a stranger compliment her on her hair this week but she then moaned about it? Pick a lane Babs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Emma, duck off with your public service announcement! It is Remembrance day, not the Emma Conway day, although I get the impression you think it is everyday. She has really pissed me off today. I served in the forces, my son's dad served, my grandad served, I have friends still serving and I had a good friend killed in Afghanistan when he was just 23. Get over yourself Babs.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So is she this anxious mouse who needs her family to feel safe to go out or is she the loud, brash all singing all dancing gob on legs?

Getting whiplash over here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm surprised she posted that top left photo on her public service announcement, it shows her "size18" belly in its true state not her posed to make herself smaller normal photos

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s funny that all her examples of ‘I’m mad, me’ behaviour occur outside the house, but only one picture was actually taken in the wild 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.